As You See Me.. (8).


Disclaimer: Same as in previous

Pairing: Yohji x Aya/Ran
Warnings: Yaoi, Shounen-ai, Bondage, Angst, Language, AU


Ran got the privilege of being there when his lover's band performed for their next video. He stood next to Manx, who was paying avid attention to the singer. She tore her eyes away after the third run of the song.

"You've been really good for him."

The comment caught the young redhead off-guard, "What?"

"Yohji… I've never seen him like this," she said as she turned to the youth, "He's practically blooming."

Violet eyes flicked to the stage and Ran studied the singer. He couldn't see any real difference. "I don't see anything," he said after a few minutes.

"I've known him for a few years, Ran," the red haired woman said with a chuckle, "It's a subtle change." Manx put her hand on his shoulder, "Don't worry… It's a good one, too."

With a nod, he acknowledged her words but said nothing more.

When the band took a break, Yohji was quick to snag his young lover and disappear into one of the dressing rooms. His eyes flicked over the snug tank top Ran was wearing and traveled down to the hip-hugging jeans, "And they say I'm 'sin on two legs'…"

Ran smiled and lifted his face to the singer, "You are…" He could tell that Yohji was incredibly turned on by something… "What's gotten into you?"

"The rush of playing music," the blond said lowly as he leaned down to nibble at the youth's neck, "Something about being on a stage with screaming fans in the audience makes me hard as a rock." Yohji's hands started to roam over the denim covered posterior; kneading and squeezing the flesh underneath.

"Sex fiend," Ran groused, without any real heat. Truth of the matter was, he loved sex with the singer. Yohji was the first person he'd ever met who actually made it enjoyable for him. There was no way in hell he was going to give that up any time soon.


Schuldig got in his limosine and leaned back in the seat, rubbing his temples. The United States… How he hated doing business here. The German always ended up paying way too much to get the simplest things done.

A soft sound of a chain jingling brought his eyes open with a small smile. He snapped his jade gaze to the source, "Still sore, pet?"

"Only a little," the young man whispered softly, his voice slightly strained.

One orange eyebrow rose, "Did you forget something?"

"… Master."

"Much better." Schuldig smiled at the young man as his hand reached for the leash attached to the youth's collar.

Ken Hidaka.

The young man had once been a soccer player, but had run into some trouble with an underground group. Through a liberal dose of sedatives in a squirt bottle filled the rest of the way with a sports drink, the future star had been sent crashing to the Earth.

Of course, that was all due to Schuldig's careful manipulations.

The J-league youth had unknowingly caught the man's eye. The German decided he wanted Ken and that was that. Now, he knelt on the floor of the limo, dressed in a silk crop top and leather pants. His eyes were lined with powder blue color, making his intense irises really stand out.

Schuldig tugged the young man to him, grabbing his chin with the free hand, "Still my wild one, eh?"

There was a hint of a smile from Ken, "You would have me no other way, master."

"True, Ken," Schuldig murmured, getting a fistful of unruly dark hair and forcing the slave between his knees. He smiled as, on cue, Ken's hands opened his slacks, "Show me heaven, boy…"

Taking the German's cock in hand, the athletic youth gave teasing suction to the tip. His eyes flicked up at Schuldig's face as he slowly forced the hard length into his throat with a moan. Ken smiled around his mouthful at the look of rapture on the man's face.

One hand twisted in the chain attached to the slave's collar while the other got a solid grip in the tresses. Schuldig scooted his hips forward on the seat, giving his toy better access, "So good…"

Ken slid his hands under the German's hips and pulled him forward, taking him as deep as he could into his waiting orifice. His master gave a loud gasp of pleasure and started to buck his hips, driving himself in and out. The young man simply took his breaths when he could and let his tongue press against the member.

His mouth was pried off, "You have learned so well…" Schuldig decided that he wasn't going to wait for his slave to recover from the night before, he needed to get in a good solid fuck. Ken was roughly shoved, face first, down to the floor of the vehicle, "I can't believe how you changed in less than a year, pet…"

The young man didn't flinch as his jeans were yanked down off his hips, "I have you to thank for what I've become, Master…" He pressed his hands on the floor, bracing himself, for both the pain and the impacts, "I owe my training to you." Ken felt the small plug that kept him ready get pulled out, and then he felt the German's body move in behind him, "Give it to me, master…"

Schuldig smiled and drove in with a single thrust, "Ahhhh! So hot…" He immediately started to surge in and out of the opening, "My little slut…"

Taking in a deep breath, Ken started doing what his master loved best, "You feel so good, master… Fuck me… Harder… Make me scream, master… Ram that huge cock into me until I can't walk right…"

The words had an effect on the German, causing him to drive harder into the former soccer player. Sweat began to trickle down his forehead in thin trails to drip from his nose onto the youth below him, "Ugn… You feel so good…"

Ken felt his master's hands move his legs further apart, then the cock invading him went deeper inside his submitting body, "Mmmm… yes, master…"

Driving hard, Schuldig reached under his slave's beautiful body and grasped hold of his cock, pumping it fast and rough. The tightening of the vice-like grip forced him to give himself over to climax. The sweet ecstasy swept through him, weakening him, causing him to fall over Ken's back breathlessly.

Even as he felt the heat of his master's seed, Ken was already in the throes of completion. His eyes closed and he reveled in the starbursts of color behind his lids. His essence poured out over the German's hand just as he felt the weight of the man on his back. Under the double strain, his arms buckled and they both fell to the floor in a heap.

Schuldig stroked down the side of the young man's cheek, "Beautiful boy… I'll never let you go." He lay his head on one stong shoulder and smiled, "Never…"

Resting his head on his forearms, Ken closed his eyes, "I know, Master… I know."


Yohji nibbled on the side of Ran's neck, "I'm sorry… I just can't seem to keep my hands off of you."

The redhead chuckled softly, "I don't mind." His arms went around the singer's neck, "I should have known that I was in trouble by how you were looking at me from the stage."

A knock at the door startled them both. Yohji glared at the portal as if it had offended him, "What is it?"

"A delivery for you, Mr. Kudou," came the voice from the other side.

Yohji opened it and was handed a manila envelope, "What's this?"

The assistant looked at him, "I don't know, but it's not a letter bomb." He shrugged and walked away.

Closing the door, the singer regarded the manila envelope with some curiosity. Hesitantly, he opened it and looked in. He gasped at what he saw.

Pictures. Nothing but pictures of Ran. Old ones, new ones. All of the beautiful young man who had stolen his heart. Yohji's eyes narrowed as a he noticed a note tucked in between the photographs. With shaking fingers, he pulled it out and read it silently.

"Balines…

You've picked up a beautiful new toy. I hope he's more resilient than your last one. She just couldn't stand up to my rather… rough play. Keep him close if you want to keep him at all.

Schu."

Ran looked confused as the blond singer crumpled the warning in his fist. Something had changed in Yohji's eyes. Something rising that he wasn't sure he liked. "Is something wrong, Yohji?"

"Hmmm?" The musician looked up at Ran and took a few steps toward him, "No… Nothing at all."

 

Retour Chapitre 9