Title: Colours of My Life

Author: Sardius

Category: Romance/Angst

Warnings: R for now (NC-17 later)

Pairings: Yohji/Aya(Ran) and hints of Brad/Schu

Disclaimer: I don’t own Weiss Kreuz, it belongs to its creator and company. (sobs) if only they were mine….sniff sniff

Author’s Note: I’m back! Feeling slightly tired and crap at the moment so bear with me. Dunno if this chapter is even okay to my liking but I just needed to let out some of my emotional frustration. Thanks for everyone’s reviews in the last chapter. That really cheered me up. Anyway I’m talking too much again…I wonder if anyone even read the author’s notes….oh well…here’s the fic…*hugs*

// Mind Talking

Character’s thoughts

Chapter Seven: When Colours Fades

Don’t expect love

From someone like me

The pain in my heart

Can never be healed

Don’t expect me

To love you back

I won’t be hurt

Ever again

No more

Fujimiya Ran

// Hello again Kitten //

Yohji froze.

* * * * * *

I spun around so quickly the chair came crashing onto the floor. "What the fuck are you doing here?!!" I shouted. I knew I was in trouble. Ken and Omi were not here and I wasn’t sure I could stop Schuldig doing whatever that bastard was planning to do to Aya this time.

// Tck..tck…no need to get so work up Weiss. I’m quite enjoying the show. //

"You bastard! You get away from him! Haven’t you done enough?" I snared. My fingers clutched tightly onto my fist as my nails slowly drew blood in my hands. I starred at the German with bitter hatred, my fingers subsequently flickering to the wire in my wrist.

// Oh but Yotan…the fun is just about to begin. // The German grins widen.

Suddenly his eyes narrowed. His smirked dropped instantly and instead the hatred burned brightly in his jade eyes.

// I wouldn’t do that if I were you//

As quick as lighting he raises his gun from his coat and pointed it directly at Aya.

// I killed him once, I can kill him again. Don’t think I’ll hesitate. //

I stopped the wire. Shit! What the fuck is he doing? Blood was dripping from my hands as I gripped onto the wire painfully. I starred coldly at the German’s eyes. Neither one of us was moving. I knew Schuldig would kill Aya at any cost. There was no doubt about that.

"What the hell are you here for?" I hissed.

The telepath was still aiming his gun towards Aya. His grin appeared in his face once more.

"What do you reckon? That I’ll come here and buy my kitten some flowers. Wouldn’t he love that? Just the thought of sensing his mind now is far more amusing than watching him dieing." He walked closer to Aya’s sleeping form. His eyes flickered back towards him and me. "Wouldn’t it be so easy if I were just to kill him right here?" His finger tightens on the trigger.

Fuck. What the hell am I supposed to do? There is no way I can stop him. He’s too damn fast. There’s no way I can get to Aya before he can. Shit!

// You can do nothing. Don’t worry I don’t plan to kill him just yet. It wouldn’t be fun that way. //

Suddenly the door opens and Omi walks in. "Yohji…Gomen I forgot…."

"Fuck Omi!…Get out of fucking way!"

Schuldig reacted instantly and shot straight at Omi. I pushed Omi out of the way just in time, the bullet grazing onto the side of my head. Shit it hurts. I stumbled as blood dripped from my forehead. Omi quickly gathered his senses and pulled his darts out of his pocket and aimed it at Schuldig. He dodges. I acted quickly and spring my wire out trapping the German’s hands. His hand still tightens around the gun as I circled the wire around his throat. He chokes but his eyes lingered with amusement as they bore into mine.

"You fucking bastard!" I gritted. " Don’t think I won’t kill you."

// Go ahead. You can’t get rid of me that easily Yotan. //

Suddenly a blinding vision flashes across my eyes and my head exploded with pain. I screamed and clutch at my head as I looked up at him. His eyes flickered towards Aya as he stepped away towards the door. I glanced at Omi to see if he was okay but someone was blocking my vision. It was Crawford. He aimed his gun at Omi’s temple as he shifted his glasses up with his other hand.

"I told you not to have too much fun."

"Oh but Bradley I was just enjoying the show."

"Don’t call me that."

The American smirked and glanced down towards me. Beside me Aya began to stir as I clutch at his pale hand. He puts away his gun and walks out of the room, beckoning the German to follow.

"Let’s go."

The telepath lowered his gun and followed the American out; his eyes gleamed with laughter.

// We had fun tonight Kitten. Till next time Weiss. //

He chuckles as he walks out of the room as if nothing had happened. I was shaking badly. Not only from my head wound but also I was not prepared for whatever the hell happened tonight. I felt a cold hand touch my face wiping the blood from my eyes. My eyes flickered to the intruder. It was Aya. His eyes were opened, slightly dazed and blanked. His amethyst eyes were boring into mine. He looks at me in profound confusion as I close my eyes and let the darkness welcome me.

* * * * * *

"You should be able to leave within a week. Make sure however you come back every two weeks for check up and twice a week for consoling. We will assist you in anyway possible and provide you with anything you need."

I don’t need anything. I don’t need your goddamn pity.

"Where am I?"

"You are in the MagicBus Hospital Fujimiya-san…I would have thought…"

"What room?"

"Err…room 360…" A muffle of silence. "I’m assuming your friends will be here in a minute. I must say that you should take caution. Seems a lot of things are happening. Just hours ago your friend almost got killed by these two men….I mean…."

Who cares what happens any more? There is no reason to live anyway.

"Is…is he okay?"

"Oh…. What…your friend. Oh yes he was. He fainted however with some minor scrape and bruises. He should be okay."

"Hn."

The rattling kept continuing as the nurse fumbles through the mess around the room. My head wasn’t as sore as before, but thinking too much seems to be over tiring. What’s the point of me continuing anyway? I can’t do anything. I’m a bloody cripple. Why are they still letting me live?"

I layed still on the bed as I starred into nothingness. So dark. So cold. Like death…..

"I will let you friends knows where you are."

No. I don’t want to see him. Not any of them. Not like this….no….

"Hn."

I hear the door clicked softly shut as I continue to lie there in the darkness feeling more alone than ever…

Yohji…I wish you were here.

* * * * * *

"Yohji…."

"Uhhh…. What…"

Damn it my head hurts. I slowly opened my eyes only to be blinded from the light. I winced in pain opening my eyes again only to realised Ken and were Omi hovering over me, concern written all over their faces.

"What the hell…" I croaked.

God…my throat hurts. Ken pushes a glass of water in front of me and I gratefully took it with shaky hands. I glanced around the room and realised I was still in the hospital lying on the bed. I reached my hand and touched the bandages on my head as I stretched my aching muscles…

What the hell happened?

Suddenly memories came back to me in a flash. I remembered my last encounter with Schwarz. Shit! I thimble around looking for Aya only to realised he was no where to be found.

"Hey Yohji…..you okay?"

It took me minutes to realised Ken was talking to me. "Where’s Aya?"

Ken sighed. "He’s okay. The doctor is just checking up on him at the moment. I should be asking you the same thing. Are YOU okay?"

"I’m fine…." I mumbled. I was still feeling a bit shaky but instead I gathered myself up to stop them from pestering me. I want to see Aya. I wanted to know if he’s okay. The image of him looking at me before I lost consciousness kept repeating in my mind. I threw the covers aside as Omi helped me up. Ken was leaning against the wall, his face deep in thought. He spoked up.

"Look. This is getting way out of hand. Whatever Schwarz is up to we better get you and Aya the hell outta here. At least till we know that Aya is in a more stabilised condition."

"I have contacted Kritiker about this and we should stay in the safe house for things to just settle down for awhile." Omi said as he helps me to a sitting position. " We will move as soon as Aya can get out of the hospital, which will only take a day, or so I believe. Kritiker will provide someone to help Aya’s condition during our stay from the Koneko…. It will only be temporary, until we figure out what exactly is going on."

I sighed. Why is all this always happening to us? "Okay…we’ll do that then. I just want to get out of here." I padded my way to the door. "I want to see Aya. I’ll meet you guys later in awhile."

"But Yohji…." Omi hesitate.

I smiled. "It’s okay kiddo. Don’t think they will strike again that soon. I want to see Aya alone."

"Umm…okay…be careful."

"Meet you in half an hour." Ken grabbed Omi out of the room leaving me alone. I sighed.

God our lives are so fucked up.

* * * * * * *

I padded my way slowly towards the corridor. My head still slightly hurt from the bullet graze on my head but now it’s only a faint throbbing pain. I watched nurses walking around, patients mumbling as I ignore their presence around me. I wouldn’t mind being one of them. At least I know what’s going on.

I skipped the next corridor and made my way to the right hoping to god Aya is more stable at the moment when out of the corner of my eye I caught a flash of bright red hair.

It was Aya.

What the hell is he doing out here.

My first instinct was to grab his arms and hauled him back onto bed when I realised the slight movement he was making. His hands were brushing along the wall as he made his way along the corridor. He was walking very slowly; stepping softly on the ground, as if to let no one know where he is going. I stopped walking and observed him silently, hoping he doesn’t know I’m behind him. As he reaches a door, his finger touches lightly at the letters pausing to form each word in his mind before continuing to walk away.

What is he looking for?

Eventually I was more concern at what he was doing and followed him quietly as he kept moving. Walk, touch, walk, touch…and finally he came to a stop. He opens the door quietly and closed it behind him, his crimson hair vanished before my eyes.

Aya?…

I quickly made my way to where he disappeared to and gasped at the letters in front of me.

Patient: Fujimiya Aya

Room No: 372

What the….? Fujimiya Aya. Well isn’t that him just walked inside?

Realisation stuck through me as I recalled his real name.

Ran. Fujimiya Ran. Then…then who is Aya?

I opened the door gently and made my way inside. Inside the noise of the monitor continuously beeped as I scanned the area around me. A bunch of roses were placed on the side, curtains were slightly drawn open letting the light cast onto the room. In the middle of the room was a girl with chestnut hair lying on the bed. Her eyes are closed; as if she were in a deep slumber, a pale hand touches her cheek delicately.

It was his hand. Ran’s hand.

Before I knew what I said the words spilled out from my lips.

"Ran…" I whispered.

And everything stops.

* * * * * *

~ TBC ~

Retour Chapitre 8