Title: Colours of My Life

Author: Sardius

Category: Romance/Angst

Warnings: R for now (NC-17 later)

Pairings: Yohji/Aya(Ran) and hints of Brad/Schu

Disclaimer: I don’t own Weiss Kreuz, it belongs to its creator and company. (sobs) if only they were mine….sniff sniff

Author’s Note: Wow…thanks so much ppl! You are so supportive….I cannot thankyou enough. I am guessing everyone wants this to be a happy ending….*Sardius thinks in deep thoughts*…hmmm…..maybe….maybe not……hehehehe……I will leave that up to you to find out. However the fic still hv a few chapters to go….there little sub plots that needs tying up so don’t go away yet!!!!

I am glad my emotion technique is working. That was the plan…..to make ppl actually feel for these characters……mind you I was quite depress when I was writing it too…its amazing how you can just become the characters yourself….yikes…..O.o

Enough rambling…..heres the fic….enjoy and warning…….it’s very emotional!!!!!

Character’s thoughts

Chapter Nine: Coming Home

Is there such thing as a fairy tale?

Where there once lived a noble prince

Will he come in shining armour?

To save his beloved lover

And I will be in the castle

High above the ground

As l wait till he comes

And hold me in his arms

Maybe fairytales do come true

My Prince, My love, Forever, With you

Fujimiya Ran

I’m feeling emotionally drained by the time I head back to look for Aya. So many things had happened the past few days, I’m surprised I haven’t collapsed from the state of stress I’m in. I made my way towards the room again to find Aya, hoping to god Ken and Omi isn’t getting too suspicious. Lucky me I made up some excuses about Aya needing time to be alone otherwise they’ll start asking me questions about what I’m doing.

I hope Aya is doing okay at the moment. I mean, I never knew he even had a sister, let alone in a coma. I did know his parents are dead….but there is still so many things I don’t know about him. Sometimes I wonder if I even know him at all except as Abyssinian.

I finally came to a halt and looked at the letters in front of me. "Fujimiya Aya", I swear even now I could still feel a cold chill run down through my back when I read that name. I knocked and opened the door quietly, hoping not to disturb Aya in any private moment with his sister……

The room was empty…….

There were no signs of Aya.

I dashed into the room searching for him everywhere.

Where the hell is he?

The only person in the room was still the same girl Aya was talking to when I last left her with him. Only now…….I can’t find him.

Shivers run through my body as I remembered the conversation I had with Ran.

"You are coming with us aren’t you Aya?"

"…….Hai."

He had hesitated……. Shit Aya! Don’t you dare leave me! Don’t you fucking dare! I blindly left the room and ran down the hallway. People were looking at me in confusion, but everything I saw was a blur.

Red hair…….red hair………Aya………where are you……….

I was unaware when I collided with this nurse. The first instinct came to my mine as I grabbed onto her shoulder and practically screamed at her.

"Where’s Aya? Where is he?"

"What….mister………I don’t know what you are talking about."

No don’t say that. Don’t………….

"Red hair….he had red hair……..where did he go?"…………

She looks at me in profound confusion when suddenly something registered in her eyes.

"Oh you mean Fujimiya-san………I think I saw him walking up the stairs…."

Walking up the stairs…….stairs…….roof top…….what could he possibly be doing up there……….

I froze.

"Shit! Don’t you fucking dare Aya!"

I ran and pressed the lift button.

God too slow……never going to get there…..hurry up….damn it……no Aya……no….Ran don’t do this…….wait for me goddamn it….wait…..

I pushed the door opened and ran up the flight of stairs……..

Wait for me Ran. Wait for me.

* * * * * * *

Almost there. Just hang on.

I made my way clumsily up the stairs and pushed the door opened. The chilling wind blew onto my face as I felt my way along the wall.

So close….everything will end soon.

I gripped onto the railings and starred into the darkness ahead of me. I knew where I was. Know this place so well. Brings me so much sadness. I should end it here where it all began.

One step, two, three

Yes, just let go….you can be free, you can be Ran again.

"I’m sorry Aya……sorry Yohji……..so sorry."

I let go.

* * * * * *

"AYA!"

I grabbed onto his hand as my body jerked forward. He was hanging limply as I began to slide down further. Shit! He’s too heavy. We’re gonna fall. I knew this might be the end of us. We’ll both fall off the building if I don’t get his corporation soon.

"Let go Yohji. Let me die." He shouted.

I clenched my teeth as I grabbed his arm using both hands now. He’s dangles limply below me, swinging back and forth as my eyes loses focus on the cars and busy traffic below.

"Fuck Aya! Don’t you fucking let go! Give me your other hand!"

He looks up at me with emptied eyes yet emotions sparkled in his face.

Yes Aya. Trust me. Don’t let go yet.

I gripped onto his hands more tightly….as his fingers begins to slip through mine.

"Shit Aya…..please…..goddamn it! I need you!……I’ll bloody die with you if that’s what you want!" I grunted.

His eyes widen for a moment….my vision is beginning to blur. My arms feels like it’s been rip apart. This is it I thought to myself as I slide even further forward. Suddenly arms grabbed me by the shoulders lifting me up. I turned my head slightly as I realised who it was.

Ken. Omi.

"Bloody hell Yohji….can’t both of you just stay in one freaking pieces." Ken gritted through his teeth.

"Just hang on Yohji." Panted Omi.

Ken grabbed onto my arm and Aya’s, while Omi tries the other side. Together the three of us, we managed to hulled Aya and myself up and collapsed in a tangled pile. My hands hurt like hell as if it had been stretched beyond pieces. The wound in my arm did not help to the emotional pain I was feeling at the moment. I glanced at where Aya was; he was still lying limply on the ground, his eyes tightly shut.

Anger rushed through my veins as I stomped and grabbed him by the shoulders.

"You fucking selfish bastard! What the hell do you think you were doing?! Why?….." I choked back as my eyes starts to water, "Goddamn you Aya…..why!?"

He looks dully at my eyes and turns away. I can feel the guilt in his body as he tries to shift away from my grasp.

"Leave me alone……"

That did it. I punched him.

"Yohji!!!!", gasped Omi. Ken grabbed him by the arm pulling Omi back. He knew this was between Aya and me. We are the only ones that can solve this problem.

Aya didn’t yelp in pain or anything as he gasped in shocked but slowly recovers from the attack. I felt something cold on my cheek as I looked up at the sky. It was starting to rain. We both stayed sitting on the ground for a long time as the water splatters around us. My anger slowly cooled off as the drops of water drips from my face and onto the ground. Aya stilled sits there motionless with his head slightly turned, his eyes still closed showing no hints of emotions. His crimson hair is a deeper shade from the rain, his ear tail sticking onto his cheek as his hands shifted…..

….and touched me.

His fingertips lightly touch my face, starting from the hair, onto my brows, nose, cheek, lips. Each touch was delicate, a feathery touch on my skin. So soft and gentle. I gently touched his face with both of my hands, moving his head so he was facing me. He hissed when I touched the ugly bruise forming on his pale cheek as I leaned over and kissed him softly.

"Open you eyes Ran."

He flinches when I said his real name, but slowly he opens them and looks at me in the eye. Even though the dull amethyst orbs remains empty, it reflected the sadness in his heart……

I don’t think I have ever loved anyone so much before.

Before I said any more, his voice echoes through the silences of the rain….I didn’t know if it was the rain but when he spoke I saw the glimmer of tears in his eyes.

"Do know how….how much……. I want to see you again?" He sobbed as his hands tightens, gripping my shirt, his hands shaking slightly " ….but….but I see nothing…….it’s so lonely here Yohji….why……why me….god how I want to see you"

Oh God Ran…

I would have never thought he was in so much pain as he broke down in my arms.

" …….and I hate myself….hate myself for not watching you often, not talking to you more, not telling to stay with me when I’m alone….I want to remember how you smiled, laughed, cried…I want to remember…….and now…I have nothing…..Just memories Yohji……..just memories…...there is nothing left for me anymore….."

Tears swelled up in my eyes also as I stroked his hair softly and held his shivering soaked body against me. "Oh Aya…it’s okay. I’m here. I’ll always be here."

"No you won’t." He cries even harder. " You will leave like he did…like everyone did. I will only be a burden to you."

How could I…..I will never leave you, you selfish bastard. I love you too much for that don’t you understand!

"No…don’t say that. I will never. Never leave…I love…"

"Don’t say that!" He pushes me away but I tighten my arm around him. " Don’t say you love me when you don’t! You don’t even know who I am! How can you love me!?"

His eyes burned into my soul as I stare straight back at him. Why is he still pushing me away? I shake him by the shoulder and whispered harshly in his ear.

"Did you think I was joking when I admit my feeling to you back in the hospital!? Did you think I just wanted to fuck you? If I did I wouldn’t even come here and stop you arrogant bastard from killing yourself! I would have died with you then Aya without a second thought! You hear me! I would never have let you go. Never!" My voice drops to a soft whisper as I brushed the tears in his face. " You know why…….because I love you Ran….not Aya, not Abyssinian, but Ran. Fujimiya Ran…..you."

He lays quietly in my arms as I listen to his heartbeat beating against my chest. The rain continues to soak through our clothes as we huddle onto to each other, shivering from the cold.

Never hurt you Ran. Never…

He shifts his head from my shoulder as he looks up into my face again.

"Yohji…I…" His breath tickling my face.

I placed my finger on his lip and smiled down at the beautiful creature I have fallen in love with.

"Ran…. Come home with me…."

He looks up at me, confusion written in his face when he suddenly realised what I meant. His features softened and my breath was taken away as he smiled shyly at me.

"Home" he whispered "…yes I want to go home."

I smiled against the crimson hair on my cheek as I continue to hold him in my arms, the rain washing away our pain.

"Yes Ran home ….let’s go home."

* * * * * * *

~TBC~

Retour Chapitre 10