Express Yourself - 1/3

by Mishaela

><><>*<><><

Disclaimer: I’m just babysitting them until their real owner comes home. Only of-age perverts should be reading this yaoi fic, please. As for any flames, remember that the review board is for *fic reviews* only! Flames will be given over to the bishounen so that they can have fun picking them apart.

Author’s Note: Please forgive the use of the line from <I>Gone in 60 Seconds</I>. I just thought it was too apropos here.

><><>*<><><

It was something out of a complete and total nightmare.

At least, that’s what Aya Fujimiya thought at first. Then, he was just in flat out denial. He wouldn’t do it. Not if his life depended on it. Not in a thousand years. Not ever.

He stared at the screen long after Persia had faded from view. There was no way he could do this mission. He looked at Omi, "I can’t do it."

"Aya," the youth said, trying to be as understanding as he could, "You’re the only one who *can* do it. The mission calls for a natural redhead. If there were any other way, we would send Yohji instead."

To be honest, Yohji gave the redhead a bit of a jealous glare, "I wish I was doing it. You’ll probably fuck it up. You have all the sensual nature of a block of ice." He stretched, his cropped shirt riding up his belly, giving all the others in the room a look at his taut abdominal muscles.

"Fuck you, Kudou," Aya growled as he started for the stairs, "You don’t have to humiliate yourself in front of a room full of men."

"It’s only humiliation if you look at it that way." Yohji took out a cigarette and lit it, drawing deep before he spoke again, "There’s nothing wrong with exotic dancing. The people who do it right can make good money. It takes more than looks to rake in the cash." The blond shook his head, "I can’t believe they expect me to teach you anything."

Omi looked at him, "We’ll have to make do. If nothing else, you and Ken will have to go under cover as a couple of his regulars to make it look real enough." He gave Aya another soft look, "I’m sorry, but it’s the only way."

"Natural redhead, " Aya growled, cursing his coloring, "Why can’t we just dye Yohji’s hair and send him in to do it." He wasn’t about to let the others see the furious blush that was creeping over his face and neck. He had to go undercover as an exotic dancer who also did prostitution to further his income. Persia must have gone out of his mind if he thought that Aya could honestly do it.

"Simple, Aya," Yohji said, taking another drag from his smoke, "The carpet won’t match the drapes. Dying pubic hair can be a dangerous thing and is hardly worth the effort." He ran a hand through his own silky locks, "Besides, I don’t want to fuck up my hair with dye. It looks good and I don’t like the idea of being a redhead anyway." He rose from the chair he was straddling, moving for the stairs past his angry team mate, "Come on. You’re going to have to go through my clothes to see what would look appropriate for the job."

Averting his head as the tall man walked by, Aya followed him to his room and closet. When it opened, he stared in shock. Just how the fuck could Yohji keep so many clothes in one place? There was an assortment of degenerate clothes that the redhead could just imagine looking right on someone like he was supposed to portray. He sifted through them at a loss, "These are… some of these are obscene."

Yohji smiled and reached over his shoulder, "Yeah… But they do the job." He paused a moment, "If you want to look like you’re ready to be fucked, you’re going to have to lose the attitude, Aya."

"I don’t want to look like that," Aya growled, "I have to look like it. Big difference." He watched as a pair of imitation snakeskin leather jeans were pulled from the mass of clothing.

"These are good," the blond said, holding them up against the crimson haired Weiss’ ass, "Low slung, hugs the hips tight, shows off the good attributes." Yohji reached over again, pulling a black mesh shirt from the mess, "This looks good with them. Shows off that creamy skin from underneath like it’s caged. We’re going to have to play off the redheaded aggression."

"I can’t do this," the shorter man said, trying to turn away and leave. Aya was caught by the arm.

"It’s acting, Aya, nothing more." The blond assassin looked at him, shifting his cigarette to the other side of his mouth, "Pretend you’re someone else. Don’t look at it as ‘Aya’ would. Look at it differently." Yohji turned the young man to face him, "Look. We can’t afford to miss this opportunity. If you pull this off, Takatori’s gonna be hurt pretty good. Think about that… Takatori’s gonna suffer if you can do this."

Aya shook his head. He wanted Takatori dead, not just suffering. He was handed the clothes, "Go try these on, Aya."

Woodenly, the redhead did as commanded. He had to admit, it kind of felt nice to be wearing clothes like this. The mesh shirt encased his body and caressed it softly. Every time he twisted, the cloth caught on his nipples, making them hard little pebbles in mere moments. While the pants were tight, they didn’t restrict his movement that much. He looked in the full length mirror and let his jaw hang open.

He almost *looked* like a completely different person in Yohji’s clothes. He stepped out of the bathroom and let his appearance be appraised by the member of Weiss who was supposed to be his "teacher" for the essentials on this mission. "Well," Aya snapped, covering up his previous shock.

A low whistle came from Yohji’s lips, "Damn, you look like the clothes were made for you…" He got up from the bed and walked over, circling around Aya slowly, admiring the way his gorgeous ass was encased and shown off by the imitation leather. "If we could just get rid of the attitude, you’d be one hell of a temptation."

Yohji went to the closet himself and picked out a few items, going into the bathroom, "Go get a pair of boots to finish the look while I change. We’re going out."

As the bathroom door shut, Aya covered his shock. They were going out with him dressed like *this*? He couldn’t go out in public dressed like some playboy cruising for a piece of ass! He didn’t move from the spot. In fact, he was still standing there when Yohji came out of the bathroom himself.

Aya’s jaw nearly hit the floor. His team mate looked… oh, God. Yohji Kudou had the body for these clothes all right. Shimmery silver silk hung from his shoulders, cut cropped to show off that tight stomach, and the blond’s long legs were sheathed in black leather. A pair of studded leather belts criss-crossed his hips, hanging lower than the low cut waist of the pants. He’d never really paid attention to the older man’s style of dress when he went clubbing at night. Now, he saw – first hand – just what the big deal was about how Yohji dressed for it.

The blond came closer, stopping only when he was directly in front of the redhead, "Something wrong, Aya?" A slender hand moved to close the open mouth by lifting the chin gently. Yohji leaned down a little, "We’re going to one of my favorite clubs tonight. You need to learn how to dance and it’s one of the best ways. You also have to learn how to soak up attention."

Beneath the fake leather, Aya’s cock started to harden. Yohji’s voice had taken on some quality that the redhead couldn’t identify, but it rolled over him like a wave of pure sensuality. This was a side of Yohji Kudou that he’d tried to ignore. Now, there was a small part of him that was regretting not having paid closer attention.

"Go get your boots, Aya," the blond gently commanded, releasing him from the spell that had fallen over him. The violet eyed youth shook his head and looked up at Yohji, trying to decipher the words. It took some coaxing, but Yohji finally got his point across and then they were in the car.

On the way, he explained a few things that would help Aya in his masquerade. "First, you’re going to have to chose a working name. It should be something that fits you but doesn’t sound too outrageous. All exotic dancers chose a stage name to keep their real identities secret from the wackos."

Aya listened with only half an ear, lost in the new situation. His mind reeled. Here he was, in a car alone with Yohji, dressed like he was ready to get a good solid fucking. In a week, he’d have to play off that he wanted it from complete strangers for money. He knew he really should be paying attention to the words spilling from Yohji’s mouth, but he couldn’t seem to get his thoughts in order enough to do so.

When he finally came out of it enough to be aware of his surroundings, he found that they were parked in a darkened lot. From the nearest building, he could hear the loud thumping of music and surmised that they were at the club. When he looked at Yohji, he found the young man holding a slender tube out to him, "What’s that?"

"Eyeliner," his companion grinned, "You gotta to look the part, right?" Yohji beckoned him closer, uncapping the end, "It’ll just take a sec to doll you up." A sultry smirk crossed the full lips, "Won’t hurt, Aya… I promise."

Leaning over, the redhead felt the long fingers tilt his face to the right angles and the color stick then glided over his skin. When the short ordeal was over, he looked in the visor’s mirror, surveying the results. Yohji had chosen a color that really made his eyes stand out. Aya looked back to him, "When did you learn how to use make-up?"

Yohji shrugged, "Part of my old life." He chuckled, "Once, I had to go under cover as a drag queen… but you didn’t hear that, got it?" The blond opened his door, "Let’s go, Aya… Time’s a wastin’."

Digesting that information, Aya came to the conclusion that he really didn’t know that much about his team mate. From the time he’d spent with his team, he knew the least about Yohji. Absently, he followed his friend to the line that wound around the side of the building. Somehow, it didn’t surprise him when Yohji led him to the doors, ahead of everyone else, and nodded to the bouncers at the entrance.

They nodded back and then the two of them were in. Aya didn’t know it would be so easy. How the hell did Yohji get so much consideration that he could bypass a line that would normally take hours to follow through? He followed the blond to the bar, coming up next to him.

"Hey, Ry!" Yohji was addressing one of the bartenders, a well muscled woman further down.

She came over to them, white hair falling over one shoulder, and gave a smile of recognition, "Yohji! Long time no see! What’s your poison for the night?"

Aya’s jaw dropped again for the umpteenth time that night. By the sound of the voice, ‘Ry’ was a guy! He only barely heard Yohji’s voice over the blood rushing to his face, making his ears ring.

"Six shots of Jack."

"Gotcha." Ry went to work, lining up the glasses and filling them with expert finesse, not losing a single drop of liquor.

Yohji slid three of them in front of the redhead, "Down ‘em."

"What?" Aya didn’t think he’d heard the man right. He was supposed to drink all three of these? Now?

"Down ‘em," the blond repeated. "It’s the easiest way to loosen you up a bit for this. You look like you’re wound tighter than a spring." Yohji lifted one of his own, tossing back the contents, and then slamming the small glass on the bar upside down. "Your turn… unless you don’t think you can handle it."

Picking up one of the shots in front of him, Aya gave Yohji a look before draining it in one smooth motion. Immediately, he set to coughing as the liquor burned its way down his throat, "Oh… shit…"

Chuckling, Yohji followed with his next shot, with the same casual attitude as before. "Gonna have to learn how to handle liquor too, I see."

Aya didn’t feel like dragging this out, so he downed the next two quickly. His eyes watered and he felt like his chest was on fire, but he hoped he wouldn’t have to do this again any time soon. Warmth began to spread out from his belly. He started when Yohji’s hand slapped over his wrist and he was being dragged out to the dance floor, "Wha-?"

"Time to get started, Aya," the blond said, his voice barely heard over the din of music. He pulled the redhead out into the middle of the crowd, letting all the other warm bodies press in on them, and made sure to keep his charge in front. "Relax and let the music move you."

Feeling lost, Aya tried to imitate his partner, watching the lithe form twist around. He could see how Yohji’s stomach muscles rolled each time he arched his hips, could feel the heat of his team mate when the bodies around them pressed them together. The redhead’s mind was whirling, painting some interesting images. He jumped when he felt hands on his waist and looked up into Yohji’s glittering green eyes, "What are you doing?"

"Getting you used to people putting their hands on you," the blond said, leaning in close. "Not all contact is bad, Aya… Sometimes, it feels good to just let yourself go… Try it."

Yohji bent his knees, sliding down along Aya’s toned frame, letting his breath tickle at the creamy skin behind the mesh and the redhead buried the flutter he felt. This was… this was getting to be a little too much. He closed his eyes as the blond ascended, pressing against him, rubbing their bodies together suggestively.

Looking down into that flushed face, Yohji couldn’t help but smile. When Aya opened his eyes, he could see some of that ice melting. He didn’t think that it would last longer than the night, but it was well worth it. The liner he’d used on the redhead made those gorgeous violet eyes stand out in the alabaster face. Aya wasn’t just hot, he mused, the young man was the stuff that fantasies were made of.

He leaned in close, his breath hitting one delicate looking ear, "Aya… Now you’re starting to look the part." Yohji couldn’t believe what he was seeing, really. This couldn’t be the same Aya that had, just this morning, told him he was nothing but a hedonist. *This* Aya was all soft, hot, and most definitely the sexiest thing on the floor.

His name rolled from those full, soft looking lips, "Yohji…" One of the long arms went around his narrow waist while the other went around his neck. The blond moved one hand up to the back of his partner’s head, stroking the damp neck, brushing away hairs that were sticking to the flesh. Yohji’s lower hand moved down to the tightly clad posterior, pulling their lower bodies together again, rocking his hips in time with the music.

Their hidden cocks brushed together and Yohji nearly moaned. He heard the redhead gasp at the sweet feel of it and wondered if his team mate had ever really taken advantage of his looks to get himself some much needed attention. As driven as Aya was, the assassin doubted it. It was no wonder he didn’t know how to act for this mission… He’d never had a good lay.

Yohji chuckled. He’d teach Aya how to use his body to get attention. You didn’t have to have sex to be able to use your body like that. As much as Yohji might want to be his friend’s first, he would leave that choice up to the redhead. The blond never accepted less than fully willing partners.

The alcohol had done its work admirably. Aya wasn’t nearly as tense as he normally would be. Yohji continued to move against the lovely youth in his arms, never actually touching him anywhere that could be construed as inappropriate, except for that irresistible ass. As much as he wanted to kiss those perfect lips to swollen succulence, he remained resolute. He had more willpower than anyone gave him credit for. Yohji Kudou was more than just gorgeous looks and hyperactive libido.

There was another soft gasp, this one almost enough to torture the blond, as their chests brushed together. Aya had just discovered why the mesh was one of his favorite shirts. He knew full well what happened. The redhead’s nipples had been grazed by his own silk. By the end of the night, Aya Fujimiya was going to be one bundle of unsatisfied need. After a week, he’d be just perfect for the mission… so long as Yohji kept working on him and kept his own hands to himself.

Looking down at that body, the emerald eyed man wondered if he *could* leave Aya alone for the week. He wondered if there was anything that could cool the heat in his blood. After a week, *he* was going to be an unhappy mass of nerves and sexual need. Yohji leaned in, resisting the urge to give the shell of Aya’s ear a lick, and whispered, "You’re fucking hot. I don’t think there’s anyone in the club who wouldn’t want to give you a toss."

Those violet eyes focused on Yohji, "Even you?"

‘Busted.’ The blond nodded, "Yeah… Even me." Yohji felt he just had to say more, "Listen… Don’t fuck this up, Aya. I don’t want to think about what could happen if you did, okay?"

Aya’s eyes regarded him for a moment, "I won’t fuck up, Yohji." The blond felt one of the redhead’s hands move to the back of his neck and pull him forward. Then, their lips met and Yohji was lost.

His long hands slid so that he was holding the sweet face between them, his lips caressing Aya’s with expert skill. Yohji always did love kissing. He considered it an art form. The right kiss could melt just about anyone. Those tender lips beneath his were sweet, ripe, perfectly shaped for the act. With a groan, the blond pried them apart to taste the inside of his partner’s mouth. His tongue darted in deep, teasing it’s match, flicking against it. When Aya did the same back to him, he let them slick together, wrestling for dominance.

The redhead’s hands moved to his shoulders, clutching tightly, holding their bodies close. Yohji had the fleeting thought that this could *not* be the same Aya that had left the house with him. There was no way that the ‘Glacier King’ and this hot young man were the same person. He swallowed the moan that the crimson haired assassin gave, drinking it in like wine. Yohji’s cock pulsed at the sound, wanting freedom so that it could be buried in the tightness of Aya’s body.

Pulling back reluctantly, Yohji let his thumb gently run over the swollen bottom lip, "We can’t keep doing this, Aya."

Passion dazed violet looked up at him, "Why not?" Aya’s voice was husky and breathless, a tone that nearly made the blond moan in frustration.

Yohji decided for honesty, "Because if we don’t stop now, I’m going to drag you to the bathrooms and fuck you retarded. Any more of those hot kisses of yours and I won’t be able to resist the urge to make you scream my name for the world to hear."

His arms went around the heaving chest and he felt the shiver that ran through lithe frame. Yohji’s words were having an effect on the young man.

Aya closed his eyes, the hot admission making him tremble. The blond wanted him! Somehow, he’d managed to break through his own emotional barriers enough to get Yohji’s attention. The thought made him harder than ever. It surprised him, the way the words caused his blood to burn. Just this morning, such words would have elicited a violent response.

He *wanted* Yohji to touch him. He’d never imagined how good it could feel to have someone else’s hands on his body. Aya couldn’t help it when he moaned the blond’s name again, "Yohji…"

The hands on him tightened, "Please… stop saying my name like that, Aya. It’s going to be hard enough to let you go unmolested tonight."

Smiling slightly, Aya lay his head against the other assassin’s shoulder, "What else do I have to learn?" If the other lessons were anything like this, he might be able to bring himself to enjoy the week, despite what was waiting at the end.

He could feel the sigh of relief that went through his dancing partner, "Stripping, teasing… oh, God, Aya, do I have to go on with this list?" Yohji’s body was as tense as his own.

"No… I think I understand." Aya pulled away, clearing his head from the rush of passionate need that had taken over, regaining some of his cool self. He gave Yohji a side-long glance, "It’s time to go. I think we’ve both had enough tonight."

The blond couldn’t help but feel as though he were a high-performance car that had just come to a screeching halt. He watched the tightly clad ass move away and shook his head, "Damn… stops on a dime, too…"

Hot tension flowed between the pair on the car ride back and neither said a word to ease it. Aya was lost in thoughts about what he’d felt, while Yohji was pondering the heat that seemed to simmer just beneath the redhead’s icy persona. The vehicle was pulled into the garage and the engine killed.

In the house and up the stairs, Aya’s door came first. Yohji couldn’t help but stop when the young man turned away. "Aya… you were really hot tonight."

Turning back to him, the shorter man pulled the blond to him, yanking him down for another of Yohji’s skilled kisses. Aya leaned back against his door, letting the tall assassin press into him, feeling the tension that was still too close to the surface. He let one of his legs get pulled up to the narrow waist of his partner, feeling the insistent bulge that met his own matching hardness.

He opened up to Yohji’s probing tongue, letting it in his moist warmth with a moan, and met it with his. Aya felt could get lost in the blond’s kisses. His own body was still thrumming with need, but he pushed it back. He wouldn’t let himself give in to his team mate. It was too early. If he did, complications could arise in the mission and he wouldn’t let that happen. Aya knew that they both were already enough of a wild card. He couldn’t bring himself to make that worse.

When the kiss grew so heated that he thought he might cave in, Aya pushed the blond off of him, "That’s enough, Yohji. We have more to do tomorrow, not to mention work. Go to bed. Alone." Then, he opened the door so that he could escape the bereft look that suddenly passed over his partner’s visage. It shut behind him with a definitive ‘click’.

Again, Yohji felt like things had come to a wild stop, "Brakes… good brakes."

He resisted the urge to throw the door open and toss the redhead down on the bed, turning instead to his own room’s doorway. His voice was low as he shoved the portal open.

"Looks like we can skip the lessons on teasing…"

TBC

Retour Chapitre 2