Author: littletrowa - R - English - Angst - Reviews: 3

“Happy Birthday Fujimiya”
By LTS and Kyo-chan
Weiss Kreuz PWP
YojixAya
comments: thoughts in /’s and it’s unfinished!

Yoji snuck into the tiny "koneko", closing the door with barely a pinky, making sure it quietly shut, completely. His hands were full of bags. Bags of goodies. Goodies for Aya. He was pretty sure that the rest of the boys were asleep.

Ken had made a little birthday cake for Aya-kun, decorated it in sprinkles, with deep and creamy chocolate icing. Aya liked it of course, but never admitted to it. Birthdays were never good without Aya-chan he kept saying. Yoji smirked and lightly padded over to the kitchen room, setting the four heavy bags on the table with such an expert quietness he was delighted and beamed at himself.

Omi had gotten Aya-kun three kittens. Two Abyssinian's and one mangy black one with a grey spot above his eye. Omi said he couldn't stand leaving it out in the rain in the alleyway past the koneko, so he had to bring him in. Aya actually smiled then when the three kittens leaped out of a box lined with blue blankets, and pounced all over him.

And well, now at nearly thirty past two, it was Yoji Kudou's turn. His smile broadened when he saw the misson room door ajar. Aya probably up late reading or.... some sort of silly thing. taptaptap. On the door, and he pushed it open, slipping off his leather jacket.

The radio was on in the den. Soft rock was playing... a love ballad... and someone's voice... deep, lulling. Aya's.

Yoji smirked at that, his mood almost too giddy to be Yoji's. He slid in, letting the door hand open and stepped down the entrance stairwell into the main of the room, crashing down beside Aya on the couch. "Singing yourself your own birthday tune, buddy?" He slung his arm around Aya's shoulder, basically waiting for the redhead to push it off.

Aya merely looked at him, lowering his folded arms to reveal the sleepily peering kitten that had been woken by Yoji's sudden arrival.

Yoji grinned down at it, peering deeper at it and stuck his hand near Aya's lap only to have it guarded off by a small little kitty paw. Yoji pulled his hand back, sucking on one finger. "Ah, Aya! It's been enough today for you to relax... but you're twenty-one man... and that's a legacy as far as I know! You made it this far-- we need to stop the gettin' older shit, and start the celebratin' shit!" He slapped him on the back, jumping to his feet. "I got you the real thing-- the best part of a birthday celebration!"

Aya looked up at him, confused. "What are you babbling about?"

Yoji grabbed his hand, dragging him out of the dark mission room into the kitchen, lit by neon bar lights. "Party man! You're gonna get plastered!" He tore the beer and the hard liquor out of their grocery bags, letting them fall to the floor. He grinned, lowering his sunglasses to his nose. "Happy birthday, Fujimiya..."

"Drunk? You want me to get drunk?"

"You're twenty-one man! Legal age! I want you to get plastered off your ass with me! Come on-- the other guys are dead asleep! I just spent half of this weeks payment on booze for you! You can't refuse me that easily..." he stood in front of Aya, raising an ice cold can to his lips, popping it and drank it half down.

"I didn't ask you to spend the money," Aya said, looking at the liquor warily. He didn't like the thought of not being in control.

Yoji rolled his eyes and slung an arm around Aya, as if trying to teach him a school lesson. "You see, Aya... it's like this... you're a man.... you grow up... you're too young to drink.... but you do anyway... cause you're goin' through shit and you don't think you can take life without a little alcohol... so you loose control.... and then... you get busted... but you do it anyway... but you're still not a man. And then, you reach that age... and you're finally a man... but whats the point in loosin' control if you won't get that risk with it...?" Yoji spun Aya around by the shoulders, backing him into a wall, a devilish gleam on his face. "So I'm gonna put that risk back in for ya..." He positioned his arms tightly between Aya's head, pressing his face closer, almost too dangerously close.

Aya hissed, eyes going wide. He had the urge to hit... to fight... to run. But this was Yoji... his teammate. He wouldn't hurt him...

With one last glittering gleam, the dirty blonde pressed tight lips against Aya's, no matter what his opposition was. /Take that, Fujimiya./ He didn't stop at that, no not just one little cold kiss. He pressed a strong hand up against Aya's wrist, crunching it into the wall, hard.

Aya whimpered into his mouth, kissing back only so that he didn't smother, breathing hard through his nose, eyes still wide.

Yoji finally pulled back, waiting of course, until breathing was nearly impossible. Then he smirked, and chugged down the rest of the still cool beer, pulling away from Aya. "Look, there's plenty for the both of us. Dig in, Fujimiya..." he tossed the redhead a can.

After a kiss like that, Aya needed it. He snapped open the can and took a long drink, but it couldn't erase the taste of Yoji's lips... his mouth...

Yoji grinned and pulled out the thin clear glass bottle of Vodka, setting it on the edge of the table. He unscrewed the cap and smelled the strong odor, standing back. "Screwdriver?" He tasted his own lips then, dwelling on the velvety touch of Aya's. But he couldn't think of that now. He owed Aya. Owed him big time. /Happy Birthday.... "friend."/

"Screw... driver?" Aya repeated, blinking at the bottle, nose wrinkling at the scent that wafted over to him.

"Yeah, orange juice and vodka... it's good... you'll like it. Why don't you haul all this shit down into the front room." The mission room he meant. There were sofa's there. "I'll be back with the mixes. And we'll have rum and coke too." He waved a giddy hand and took off to the fridge.

Aya looked confused for a moment, but shrugged and carried the stuff down as asked.

Yoji returned with the two drinks in tall glasses and he handed one to Aya, giving him a dark lingering look. He was wearing a black silky mid-drift, the one that Aya had noticed him in the most. He watched delighted as Aya followed Yoji's movements. Yoji turned the radio on a soft tune and sat close beside Aya, setting his own drink down. "You seem shocked Fujimiya... that I would do all of this for you."

Aya said nothing, not liking to betray his own dark emotions. He took the glass and spped it, still watching Yoji.

Yoji raised his chin to that. "Ah... so I see, even on your birthday you will still keep a quiet man." He placed a hand to Aya's cheek, moving in closer. "But I'd like to at least know what is on your mind."

"Why?" he finally asked. Always a familiar question to him.

"Because... you're the birthday boy.. and I want to know..." Yoji shifted closer, running a long slender finger against Aya's jaw, extending it down carefully until it rested under his chin, and he lifted it to meet his own beer bottle green eyes. "Fucking precious eyes... you won't let them even ponder a smile, will you?"

Aya blinked those eyes at Yoji. "What do I have to smile for?"

"It's your birthday, Fujimiya... I'll give you whatever you want..." Yoji's voice was low and husky and he cupped Aya's chin with his gentle hand, tasting away at that dark, senseless face, wanting to drink him down, but letting Aya gain the moment first.

"Not even you can do that, Yoji." He turned his head away and drank deeply from the glass in his hand.

Yoji sighed and let his hand drop to his drink, staring at his orangish glass for a moment. "No, I can't Fujimiya... /maybe I was just pretending I could/ but at least let me help you forget this day... this life... just tonight..." he spoke into his glass, and took a deep swallow and then directed his eyes back to the redhead.

Aya was looking at him again, eyes unsure, guard dropped for the first time since the blonde man had met him. He finally looked like the defenseless teenager that had been left in the rain to see his family dead and his sister be hit. Afraid to trust, afraid to give himself...afraid to smile...

Afraid to let go...

Yoji caught that fear, and bottled it away in his own hidden emotions. He set the glass back on the coffee table and leaned against Aya, stradling him for a moment. He took his hand, squeezing it roughly and pressed a soft kiss against his lips, shifting so that Aya was comforted against the sofa pillows behind his back. "Let me..." Yoji said, pulling back, almost seeming a bit flushed for a moment, or maybe that was just Aya's imagination.

"... take it all away..." Aya whispered, finishing for him. He was aware of the older man above him, wanted him, needed him. He settled into the comfort of the couch, the comfort of the warm flesh on him. He wanted more kisses, more touches...wanted to be assured that Yohji would help him forget what this day meant to him.

And so Yoji spelled another kiss against Aya's lips, this time deeper, parting Aya's sweet mouth open so he could slip his tight tongue against Aya's. He slid against him, his hips arching forward so delicately that it sent shivers up his own spine. /Need... want you Aya... but even so... it's your birthday... and you only get what you want.../

Aya's tongue touched Yohji's hesitantly, then tasted him eagerly. His arms slid around the taller man's waist, hands touching the bare flesh the midriff didn't cover.

Yoji pressed tighter up against Aya, his hands buried somewhere in the redhead's fury of hair. He pulled from the tight kiss and breathed up against his neck, down his ear, a tongue darting carefully out to taste the corner of his lobe. "Aya..." Yoji breathed, delicately.

Aya shivered and moaned, already keenly aware that Yohji had aroused him like nothing or anyone ever could. He caught his breath to speak. "Please..." he whispered, his fingertips lingering on the edge of Yohji's hip-hugging jeans. He didn't know when he started wanting the man, but he did.

Yoji could feel it, taste it in Aya's skin, knowing just how to arouse him like this. He, himself, was fully aroused by the soft moans breathlessly coming from the man below him. "What do you want?" He shifted again, teasing, his own throbbing member pressing against Aya's thigh. He drifted his tongue inside Aya's ear, breathing softly, releshing in his taste.

Aya gasped at the warm wetness on the sensitive curves. He could feel Yohji's erection on his thigh, and he shifted his leg to rub against him, slowly, carefully... unsure. He dared to lift his eyes to the older assassin's...to see if this was all right.

Yoji purred gently in his ear, as if to okay it all. /Don't you know Fujimiya... I owe you everything.../ "This is what you want then," Yoji breathed out heavily, pressing up against so that his own hardness brushed Aya's. He lifted an arm and ran it along the curves of Aya's ass, squeezing gently, then hard, his fingers dipping up against the seams of his back pockets.

"Aaaahhh...hai..." Aya moaned, thrusting his hips up to meet Yohji's. He shivered against the assault on his senses, needs crying out for more.

Yoji breathed on Aya's cheek, kissing him again, his own hand working wryly on unbuttoning Aya's jeans. Of course Aya didn't wear anything fancy today, it was his birthday, but the metal buttons stuck on Yoji's slim fingers. He wasn't nervous, he was just hot. The summer air was even stuffy in the large mission room.

Yoji broke the kiss, starting to slip Aya's tight jeans away from his body. Instead of marveling at the sheen white skin, he gazed into Aya's heavily lidded eyes. So fucking beautiful. Yoji couldn't help but to burst his ego a bit knowing he would get to fuck this man.

There was a slight tinge to the younger assassin's face, and he wouldn't meet Yohji's eyes directly. Since the death of his family, he'd never felt like he was enough...that he would be alone no matter what. He was scared...scared to death that Yohji would change his mind.

But Yoji certainly wasn't. He ran his fingers against Aya's arousal, delicately producing sharp moans from the man. He gleamed silently, eyes gazing up against Aya's, wanting to make him feel so good. Yoji's own tight jeans bulged against his own difficulties and he shifted on his side to get a better angle, slipping his hand inside Aya's silky boxers.

To Be Continued...

 

Retour Chapitre 2