I'm Not

Part 2

 

The quiet voice raised in passion, the long, graceful neck arching into his touch, offering, baring the pale column for his kiss, twilight colored irises eclipsed by midnight pupil.

"Yohji, please." The plea, more a command than anything, went straight to his groin and, without thought, he swooped down to press hungry teeth to the smooth flesh.

"A-agh. Yohji!" Aya cried out in completion even as he wrapped rough, competent, assassin's hands around Yohji's erection and began a harsh, frantic rhythm. Up and down, the touch far harder than anything that same hand had employed on the flowers earlier. It was too much. Soon, Yohji was crying out as he climaxed, spilling his essence all over that pale, demanding hand.

"Aya. Aya! Aaaah!">

Yohji awoke with Aya's name still on his lips. He was alone in his bed with the sheets tangled round his legs, stomach and thighs sticky with his cum. He covered his face with his hands.

"Oh, God. What is happening to me?"

"You are finally realizing where your true passions lie." Yohji's head shot back up at the sound of that quiet voice. Aya stepped forward out of the shadows that had been hiding him, violet eyes dark with desire.

Aya ran his eyes over the naked, passion flushed body grateful that his earlier restlessness had led him here to Yohji's room, to be a witness to the man's dreaming.

"I'm not..."

"No?" Aya's hand suddenly shot forward to swipe across his stomach. He raised his hand so it was visible to Yohji, the pale fingers glistening with his cum. "Then I guess it *wasn't* my name you were calling out just now."

Yohji didn't know what to say.

"What was I doing to you in your dreams, Yohji? Was I fucking you? Was I letting you do me? Or, maybe, I was going down on you?"

Aya slowly brought his hand to his lips and, locking his gaze with Yohji's, let his tongue slip out for a taste. At the instant of contact Aya gave a soft gasp and closed his eyes. Bringing his finger fully into his mouth, soft, wet sounds escaped as he suckled the digit clean. Yohji's cock twitched as the smooth finger slid in and out of Aya's mouth, soft sucking sounds reaching his ears. Yohji could feel his breath quickening, his cock hardening.

Aya's eyes slowly reopened, pinning him to the bed with their heat as he allowed the now saliva dampened finger to slide from his mouth.

"I assure you that the reality is far greater than any fantasy." Aya moved closer so that he hovered over Yohji who was still tangled in the sheets, the evidence of his dream slowly cooling on his thighs and abdomen.

Aya's eyes left his to run hungrily over his body and Yohji began to regret that he usually slept in the nude. A long fingered hand reached out to languidly stroke his still half hard cock where it lay against his thigh. Yohji found himself unable to move, unable to breathe as the finger gently traced his slit before dipping in under the foreskin. Aya knelt and bent low to begin to unhurriedly lap at the evidence of his dream's passion. Yohji was unable to help a groan as the skilled tongue began to lave over-sensitized skin.

Aya's tongue gently ran over his stomach, making Yohji's muscles twitch as the light touch proved almost ticklish. The smooth, moist organ dipped into the cavity of his belly button and Yohji arched into the touch, unable to help himself. Strong hands came forward to restrain his anxious hips as the warm mouth moved downwards to work on his thighs. Soft sucking kisses were placed on his inner thighs, the globes of his scrotum nibbled on. Yohji cried out, unable or unwilling to push Aya away as the tongue made a stabbing motion to the spot right behind his scrotum, to the highly sensitive skin right behind his balls.

Long, tapered fingers stroked the newly awakened length of his cock, rough calluses catching on the delicate skin as they traced the long vein on it. Lips joined fingers and tongue followed the patterns they had already painted. Yohji could only pant and squirm under the attack.

::No. This is wrong. This is Aya. Another guy. I'm not like that. I don't like guys. I'm not gay!::

"Stop. Aya, stop. Aya. Stop." He pushed at Aya, panic lending him the strength his voice lacked.

Aya glared up at him. Yohji fought back a shiver at the heat in that gaze.

"Much greater, Yohji." Then Aya was gone and Yohji was left alone, bound even more tightly by the tangled sheets.

 

Aya could hear Ken stomping down the stairs to the mission room, a sleepy and uncharacteristically subdued Yohji in his wake. Aya didn't turn to look at Yohji, didn't acknowledge him in any way. Manx had been waiting patiently by the TV but, upon seeing the last two members of Weiss finally arrive, she quickly pushed the video in.

Ken hurriedly took a seat in the armchair. Yohji, seeing that the only place left to sit was on the couch between Omi and Aya, chose to remain standing. Aya ignored him and concentrated instead on the image of Persia laying out their next mission.

 

Aya could feel Yohji's eyes on him, the verdant gaze almost a touch on the skin of his back. He tilted his head slightly bringing the long shadow that was Yohji into view. He could tell that the blond assassin had not been pleased at being paired up with him for this mission but, surprisingly, Yohji had refrained from protesting.

::Afraid of raising suspicions, Yohji? Or are you coming to accept what you want?::

Aya returned his attention forward. This mission should have required only two people since it involved nothing more complicated than a simple data retrieval, but the large number of guards in and about the building had alarmed Kritiker and so, while Omi and Ken retrieved the data, he and Yohji were to wait outside, ready to provide back up if needed.

Aya thought back to yesterday. When he had returned to his room following the incident with Yohji in the flower shop he had been unable to sleep. Restless, he had decided to go for a walk, but as he'd passed by Yohji's door he had heard a soft moan. Knowing Yohji had not gone out that night and with that look from earlier still burning in his mind, he had decided to investigate. He had quietly forced the lock on the door and slipped inside only to have his breath stolen by what he saw. There, bathed in the moonlight streaming in the open window, had lain Yohji, naked skin glistening with a light layer of sweat as he tossed and turned in sleep.

Slim hips had thrust forward into what he could only assume must have been a shadow lover created by dreams. Watching Yohji moaning, his sleeping body twisting and thrusting into a creature only he could see, had caused Aya's breath to catch harshly in his throat. As Yohji moaned and writhed Aya had imagined himself in place of the dream lover. Imagined that the quiet cries Yohji was giving were caused by him, by his touch on that golden skin, by his handling of the hard organ he could clearly see in the pale light. Caught up in his own fantasy he had been unprepared when Yohji had suddenly gasped out in completion, passion darkened voice crying out a name: *his* name.

Shocked and more turned on than he could ever remember being he had failed to move, failed to escape before Yohji could completely awaken and, instead, had stood there, hidden by the shadows of the room, as Yohji slowly sat up.

"Oh, God. What is happening to me?"

The usually honey sweet voice was still low and raw from earlier cries. Aya, unable to help himself, had stepped forward to answer the question not directed at him.

 

Seeing Yohji like that, he had given in to the urge to touch, to taste, but Yohji had refused him, had pushed him away. Aya clenched his fist as he remembered the panic in his voice, the hands pushing him away from that first small taste of what he had craved for so long.

But Yohji had told him no. Had told him *no* and for some odd reason he had not persisted, had retreated instead, granting Yohji the victory of his solitude but knowing that he had also won, Yohji *had* reacted, had responded to his touch and had called out *his* name in the throes of passion.

He was startled out of his memories as the com link came alive.

<Mission accomplished. Exiting though south door. Bombay and Siberian out.>

<Acknowledged>

Aya turned to Yohji who nodded. Yohji turned to go when Aya caught his wrist, stopping him.

"Have you decided?"

"Decided?"

"That you want me."

"What?!" Startled, Yohji tried to pull away but Aya was having none of it. He pressed the taller man up against the wall of the building.

"Why deny it?"

"I'm not..."

Aya shook his head. Yohji's forest green eyes were wide, the long golden tresses tossing in denial, the mouth opening to refuse him again. No.

Before the word could escape Yohji's lips he captured them, pressing into them hard and forcing his way in. Yohji gasped and tried to push him away. Aya used his body to pin him in place and dove in for the first taste of that soft, pink, sultry mouth.

Heat, the warm flavor of honey and spices, a velvet tongue. Yohji threw his head back and tried to pull away. ::No, no.:: Fingers slid down his chest to caress the bare skin of his abdomen and Yohji found himself suddenly cursing his habitual crop tops as the fingers seemed to burn his naked flesh.

"St -" Aya's tongue was back, blocking his denials. Sweet, sweet heat. Why had none of his women ever tasted like that? Why did Aya? The taste was intoxicating, suffocating, taunting him to follow it, to take it, to accept it. Yohji moaned and the body pressed to his shuddered. Hands grew bolder, slipping under the flimsy protection of his shirt to tease at his nipples. Strong fingers took hold of one pink, little nub and gently squeezed. The touch shot straight to his groin and Yohji groaned, fire awakening within him.

::No. No. I'm not.::

"I'm not!" Yohji got his hands on Aya's chest and forced him back. "I'm not. Stop. Aya, stop or I'll hurt you."

Aya growled as he was forced from his prize. Having Yohji responding against his will, having his body shaking under his touch... it made him want more, desperately. He had never needed anything like this. Even his thirst for revenge against Takatori paled in comparison. Yohji's long, hard, leanly muscled body trembling, the cries of pleasure he was trying to deny managing to escape him anyways. Aya wanted this. He needed this. Yohji did too, so why was he being pushed away again?

He would not be toyed with! He had been content to hide his desire and concentrate on his mission of revenge but Yohji had changed that when he had begun giving him those weird looks full of such confused want. Looks that made the verdant eyes dark and heavy. Looks that made Aya's skin feel hot where they landed. The same look, god damn it, that he was giving him right now!

"Why? Why?"

Yohji was panting, his whole body trembling as he fought to get it back under control. He had *not* been responding to Aya. He had not. He was not gay and if Aya kept pushing him he was going to... going to... well, as soon as his head stopped spinning and the blood returned to its proper places so he could think again, he'd come up with what he was going to do, but right now: he pushed Aya further away and straightened.

"Look, Aya. I don't know what your problem is but I'm not gay. I didn't know you were either until... look, never mind. Just... go bug someone else, okay. I'm not - I'm strictly a lady's man. Kudou Yohji isn't into that." Why in Hell was Aya still standing so close to him? He could feel the man's breath brushing his face, feel his body heat spanning the distance between them to touch him, to soak into his skin. Aya's violet gaze bore into him, anger slowly replacing the heavy want in violet eyes.

::Shit. I don't remember the last time a look affected me so much. When was the last time a woman looked at me like that? Has anyone *ever* looked at me like that?::

"Fine, Balinese. You don't want me? Fine. I won't press you. When you're done denying what you want we'll see if I still want you."

Aya turned and stalked away, anger radiating out of every pore.

 

 

Retour Chapitre 3