I'm Not

Part 4

 

 

"Shit. Ow, Aya, you bastard. Be more careful. That hurts! Ow, that's my arm you're tugging on. Aya!"

Aya gave him a death glare as he led the older man, who was currently acting like a ten-year-old, up the stairs to his room.

"Aya-kun, maybe I should see -"

"See to Siberian. That scrape he took falling off the building might need stitches. If so, take him to the hospital. This is nothing more than a scratch."

"A scratch! A man tried to put a bullet through my head!"

"And yet, with such a large target, he still missed. Now hold still."

"Temee!"

"Aya-kun!" Omi giggled before turning to help Ken to his own room.

Aya made his way into Yohji's room, owner of said room still complaining that he was about to die and about how Aya was being a total jerk.

Aya sighed in frustration and forced the loud mouth to sit at his bed. He went to retrieve the first aid kit they all kept in their rooms. On his way back to Yohji he heard a hesitant knock on the door. Looking up he saw Omi.

"Aya-kun, Yohji-kun, Ken-kun will need stitches. No, that's okay, Aya-kun. I can take him." Aya aborted the move he'd begun to make in Omi's direction and raised an eyebrow questioningly. "It probably won't be more than 3 or 4 stitches. It's not really that bad but I'd rather he got the stitches to make sure the wound stays closed. You know how Ken-kun is. Seeing as it's a Friday afternoon the emergency room is going to be full. We probably won't be back for hours."

Aya nodded his understanding. Trusting Omi knew what he was talking about he turned back to Yohji.

"Drive safely, bishounen!"

"Take the coat and shirt off."

Yohji looked at him and suddenly became nervous.

"Eh, you know, Aya, it really is just a scratch. I don't know what I was going on about. I can take care of it on my own. Or maybe I should follow Omi and Ken, make sure they don't get into any trouble."

"Take the coat and shirt off."

Yohji looked up at him and sighed. He recognized that look. Mumbling under his breath he did as Aya asked, wincing as he was forced to move the arm.

Once Yohji had done as he requested, Aya examined the wound. It really wasn't very deep. Quickly, he began to clean it. As he worked he had to lean over the taller man where he sat on his bed. Being this close to Yohji, he became aware of the man's scent. Working around flowers most of the day they all tended to end up smelling like them. Under the floral residue though he could smell something darker, more earthy. He realized with a start that he was smelling Yohji's natural scent, his personal musk, and it was, it was... Feeling himself begin to flush he quickly tied off the bandage.

"Are you hurt anywhere else?"

 

Yohji was aware of the heat of Aya's body as the man leaned over him, fixing his arm. Surprisingly gentle fingers stroked across the wound, cleaning up the spilled blood and making sure no dirt remained to impede its healing. Aya leaned over to reach the antiseptic and Yohji felt Aya's lean thigh press into him. Aya's movements stilled for a moment and, although it lasted for perhaps only a couple of seconds, Yohji had been so focused on Aya's body that he became instantly aware of the pause. ::What is he doing?:: He felt the soft brush of Aya's breath against his hair and realized that Aya, Aya was smelling him.

Aya's fingers suddenly resumed their motion, applying the antiseptic and wrapping the bandage.

"Are you hurt anywhere else?" He could hear the desire in the voice although Aya sought to hide it. It was clear in the lower timber that Aya almost never used, except, perhaps, around him. Why had he never noticed it before?

Yohji shook his head at himself. As he did the strands of his long blond hair brushed against Aya's arm. ::Silk. Yohji's hair feels like silk.:: Unable to help himself he slowly reached forward and captured Yohji's head. Forcing the blond head towards himself, he slowly leaned down.

 

 

Yohji's eyes widened. Aya - Aya was about to kiss him. He was unable to move as Aya slowly leaned down, bringing their faces closer and closer together. Amber, honey. How long had it been since he'd had a taste?

He felt the heat of Aya's breath wash over his lips and they parted without his consent. Soft lips brushed his own and Yohji strained after the too light touch. But it was gone. Yohji blinked his eyes open (when had he closed them?) and saw Aya retreating, pulling away, a faint blush visible on porcelain skin.

What? Why did he -?

Aya's hands trembled as he stuffed everything he'd used hurriedly back into the first aid kit. Snapping the lid closed, he pushed away from Yohji and the bed. Yohji was bewildered. One minute Aya was about to kiss him, had barely made the lightest of touches, then he was pulling away?

::I didn't even get a taste!:: He thought angrily.

"Aya! Where are you -?"

The stiff body whirled at the threshold, amethyst eyes shooting sparks of rage.

::Whoa. What did I do?::

"I will not be toyed with."

"What? When did I?"

Aya stared at him, anger making his blood boil. He had been about to embarrass himself again, about to kiss the oh so soft looking lips, when he had thankfully remembered himself. The upturned face resting so willingly within his grasp had looked so tempting, moist lips parted in welcome of the kiss he was about to bestow upon them and eyes closed in expectation, lean body straining after his touch... But he already knew the outcome of that. He'd get one kiss; Yohji would allow him to reach a frenzy of desire, and then he was sure to be pushed away, to be told no again.

Not again. He would not be toyed with again.

So he had packed up the first aid kit and had meant to leave the room without a second glance but, there was Yohji, calling out to him in that melodious, seductive voice. What did he take him for? He whirled and stared at the fool. The sexily bewildered fool looking at him from an already rumpled bed.

::No. No. He would not give in. He would not.::

"Aya?"

::That voice again.:: Aya looked at him. Yohji still sat on his bed, long thighs in soft jeans parted as he supported lean weight on the right, uninjured arm. Soft, silky locks framing his face with one errant curl falling into verdant eyes. Those eyes. That look.

::Oh god. He wanted. He needed.::

Aya felt himself hardening, his all too eager skin tightening in anticipation of what Yohji's hands would feel like on it.

::No. No.::

"Aya?"

One minute Aya was glaring at him from the door, violet eyes dark with anger and desire, the next Yohji was drowning in liquid warmth.

::Aya::

Slick tongue forced its way in past his lips and the intoxicating taste was back. Yohji groaned as he opened wider, granting access, trying to get more of that amber taste he'd been going into withdrawal for.

He felt the scrape of cloth against his own skin as Aya pressed his chest against him. When Aya had launched himself at him he had landed straddling Yohji's lap, hands wrapped around Yohji's head, holding it in place as he kissed him, hard, tongue diving deep, tasting him, claiming him, making himself at home inside of him.

Yohji groaned as Aya began to rub against him, the shirt Aya was still wearing scraping against his naked chest. Aya's left hand slowly gave up its hold on his hair, sliding down instead to stroke at the smooth column of his throat. From there it drew a complicated pattern down his chest. Yohji groaned again as the tapered fingers lightly took hold of his nipple and began to twist in gentle torture. Moist lips slid down his chin onto his throat, sharp, even teeth scraping at his skin.

::Aya. Aya.::

Aya's hands pushed at him, guiding him to lie down. Yohji shook his head. He didn't want to. He wasn't going to...

Aya's hand slid down to stroke his groin and Yohji gasped, thrusting his hips forward into the touch. Cool fingers fumbled at the fly of his jeans, undoing the button and pulling the zipper down. Warm, demanding hands again pushed at him, trying to get him to lie down, but Yohji fought them.

::No. No. He wasn't -::

The fly gave way to insistent hands, then hot, sure fingers were touching him, drawing him out as soft, sucking kisses were placed along the column of his throat. Yohji moaned again. He could feel his will weakening.

::No. No. This isn't right. I'm not -::

Short nails dragged down his chest. Yohji cried out, his back arching involuntarily.

::Aya!::

"Why do you continue to deny it? I'll wait no longer."

Yohji suddenly found himself being forced backwards, his clothing being pulled off. Looking up he saw Aya also pulling his own clothing off.

Yohji could only stare as pale, soft looking skin was revealed for him. The dark clothes sliding away to reveal lightly muscled arms, flat, sculpted abdomen and smooth thighs. The evidence of Aya's desire standing proud and hard. Aya stood before him a moment, eyes dark with desire as they ran over Yohji's body making Yohji shiver. Aya reached, almost hesitated, then, slowly, ran a hand along the length of Yohji's naked body. Yohji shivered as the warm fingers painted a slow trail of fire from his throat to his chest and down along his thighs.

"Beautiful. I've wanted..."

Aya suddenly bent to recapture his lips and Yohji closed his eyes, drowning again in the taste, his body trembling in reaction beyond his control. Aya lay down above him slowly, fitting his body to Yohji's as he carefully covered it with his own.

Aya's thighs fell open to straddle his hips, lips moving away from Yohji's hungry mouth to suck on his arched neck. Aya began to rock on him, skin sliding against skin. Yohji shook hard with the feel of that soft skin as it moved against his own. The fire he had lost with his women come awake, all at once, at Aya's knowing touch.

Warm fingers trailed down his side, callused fingers painting lines of heat along his ribs and Yohji could only lay there and pant as Aya slowly touched him, slowly teased him, slowly guided his body to respond to him.

::No. No.::

Aya's skin was hot on his own. The hard length slid along his abdomen as Aya moved, leaving a faint trail of moisture as the tip began to leak.

Yohji shook his head in denial, his whole body shaking. No. No. Aya's hand teased at his nipples again and he cried out, back arching into the touch. No. No. A moist, unbelievingly hot mouth closed over one of the abused nubs and began to suckle. Yohji cried out, hands rising to cup Aya's head, holding him where he was. No. No. Hands at his thighs urging them to open, to let Aya through. No. No.

 

 

Aya was loosing it. He could feel Yohji shaking with desire at his every touch, the blond's body rising unconsciously to meet him, but Yohji was still fighting him, still trying to deny him. He could feel the skin trembling beneath his fingers, taste the desire-tainted sweat but, as soon as he strayed too close to the entrance of Yohji's body, Yohji would stiffen and try to draw away. With an internal sigh Aya drew his hand away from his goal and began to lick Yohji's chest. Yohji arched up into his mouth, loud groans of pleasure escaping past his lips as he ran his hands along Aya's back, fingers tangling themselves in his red hair.

::Yohji. Let me. Please. I want. I need.::

Cautiously, he slid his hands down, along Yohji's hips, thrusting into his groin, caressing the hard organ. Yohji moaned, head thrown back, long golden locks tossing from side to side. He slid his fingers lower, handling the heavy sac, feeling the ridged flesh tightening further. Yohji's legs fell open for him, granting him greater access. Slowly, calmly, reclaiming Yohji's soft lips as a distraction, he let one finger wander slowly, cautiously further back. Yohji tore his mouth from him, a wild shout of denial escaping past kiss-bruised lips as his thighs tensed, closing against him.

Aya ground his teeth in frustration.

::Yohji. Yohji. Fuck.::

 

Yohji was drowning. He could feel the strong assassin's hands wandering over his body, exploring, claiming. The hot, succulent mouth sucking on his skin, the sharp teeth tasting him. Hands wrapped around his aching manhood, tugging at him, stroking him, pulling on his scrotum. Fiery amber choking him, feeding him pleasure in the tongue thrusting down his throat. A wandering digit going too far, reaching too deep, touching where none ever had before. His body tightening in response, he sacrificed the delicious addiction he so craved to voice a shout of protest. At least he thought he voiced it. He had never been this lost before, he couldn't tell where his own cries of pleasure began and Aya's commanding gasps ended. But he wasn't. He wasn't.

Sharp teeth turning vicious, fingers punishing as they clamped around him, moist breath in his ear.

"Yohji. Let me."

Cry of denial. Shaking of his head. Or was that just his whole body shaking already in need?

::Air. I need air. I can't think. But I know I don't... I know I'm not.::

"Let me."

Trails of fire down his side, nails digging along his ribs mixing the pain with pleasure. Or was that pleasure with pain?

"Let me."

Breath coming harsh and shallow, cock leaking copiously as he thrust up into the firm, warm abdomen. ::Aya, Aya::

Lean body forcing its way between his thighs, hands pushing at his legs to make room. Hard, hard heat branding his inner thigh. He pushed at him. He pulled at him. ::Don't. Don't. Please. I...::

The warmth was gone, the moist skin sliding against his stilled. Dazedly Yohji forced his eyes open.

He looked up to see midnight eyes narrowed in anger, pale body flushed and glistening with sweat.

"Fine. You won't let me... Then fuck me."

Yohji's breath caught in his throat and his body went cold. Did Aya just say?

"Fuck me, Yohji."

Heat, fire, desire, lightning striking and running through his body. He rose, capturing hungry lips, hands trapping the lean body, bringing it back down with his own.

He heard Aya gasp, body collapsing against him in surprise then moaning as he reached to cup Aya's behind, pulling him into his groin, spreading his thighs to bring him in, thrust him in against himself.

Heat, fire, desire: Aya.

Hands reached, touched, captured, pulled in close, claimed: Aya.

Body rose, met, joined, brought back down with him.

Gasp, moan, welcome: Aya.

Body taking, owning - opening, accepting.

Burning, drowning, blazing, explosion -

Lightning strike.

Shudder, darkness, light, Heaven.

Release, freedom, capture, pleasure.

Slowly calming, returning, grounding.

Yohji gasped loudly, senses slowly returning to normal, heart rate calming.

Aya's weight collapsed above him, around him, sweaty limbs tangled with his own. Shifting, sliding down, releasing (relieving) him of his weight. Honey scented breath wafted against his throat as Aya slowly relaxed in his embrace. Long moments passed as overheated bodies gradually cooled and breathing calmed, quieted.

 

"You didn't..." Aya said almost accusingly.

"Ch'." Yohji shook his head trying to get the dampened locks out of his eyes without having to relinquish his hold on Aya. "Give me some credit, Aya. I might not be gay but I know enough to know that by not knowing what I was doing I could have hurt you."

Aya's eyes widened. Was that in surprise that Yohji could show such concern for a bed partner or because Yohji had still been able to think in such a state?

::Just the thought that you would allow me to... Be grateful I still had enough brain cells left after what you'd been doing to me to take you along for the ride.::

Aya gave him an inscrutable look before finally looking away and lying back down against him.

Yohji sighed and wrapped his arms more securely around Aya. Shaking his head again he brought Aya's head to rest on his shoulder so he could fall asleep with that fragrant hair close.

:This, this wasn't so bad. I don't think I've ever come this hard in my life. I think, I think I could do this again.::

As Yohji felt sleep sneaking up on him one more thought floated through his mind.

::But this still doesn't mean I'm gay.::

 

Owari

ShadowMist

 

 

Retour