Look at Me - Part 6.


Disclaimer: Same as in previous parts...

Pairing: Yohji x Aya/Ran
Warnings: Yaoi, Shounen-ai, Language, Poetry


Aya didn't know what had possessed him to kiss the blond, he just did it on instinct. Yohji tasted of cigarettes and a slight hint of liquor, but other than that, it was incredible. He moaned when he felt the hardness against his hip and wanted so badly to reach out and ease it. But then his hands were caught by his team mate's and he lost the opportunity.

He found himself held against Yohji, the other man's lips roaming around on his neck just below his ear. God, but it felt so *good*. He heard a voice speak out and it took a moment to realize it had been his own.

"Yohji… do we have to stay here?"

The blond stopped moving for a moment and turned Ran to face him. Yohji's verdant gaze was so earnest. "I knew it was you all along… I'm glad you finally decided to come out of hiding, Ran."

Violet eyes widening, the redhead looked up at Yohji and swallowed. "You're not… angry?" For the second time in his life, he was vulnerable. He was completely at a loss as to how to continue. Truth be told, he hadn't thought this far ahead.

There was no verbal answer forthcoming. The blond assassin simply moving out of the crowd and drawing his confused team mate behind him. Yohji was taking him out of the club and into the parking lot outside. Once they got to Seven, Aya found himself pressed against the side of the car. He heard Yohji's voice, as sensual as ever, in his ear.

"Should I be… Ran?"

Aya looked at him, the violet eyes holding nothing but naked emotion in them. They fluttered closed, but an upward lift of his chin by Yohji reopened them quickly. "Don't stop looking at me like that," the older man murmured. "How long have you wanted to do this, Ran?"

The redhead averted his gaze a little. "I… I've felt something for you since shortly after the Liott mission." He swallowed. "Since the first time I saw you cry for someone else… I had always thought you were shallow and didn't care for others, Yohji. I saw a different side of you then." Aya looked back at his team mate. "I started realizing that you were using sex to try and cover up the pain."

Yohji's fingers brushed his cheek with the gentlest caress he'd ever felt in his life. "Where do you want this to go, Ran?" He spoke the name with so much sensuality it nearly made the redhead moan.

Casting aside his pride, Aya ran both of his hands through the golden hair. It was like so much silk between his fingers. He fully faced the expectant gaze. "I want to be with you completely… As a partner… in all things, Yohji."

Two warm, extremely gentle hands moved to the sides of his face and Aya closed his eyes. He nearly whimpered when moist breath fanned against his cheek. Then, his ear was assaulted with the sweet whisper of Yohji's response.

"I like that idea." Yohji let his hands move down to his team mate's shoulders and pulled back enough to look into the glittering violet gaze. "Shall we start with dinner tomorrow night… maybe a movie after that?"

The look on the redhead's face was nothing short of shock and confusion. "Really?" He couldn't believe that the blond assassin was… was… asking him out… on a date.

The smile on Yohji Kudou's face was nothing short of beautific. "Yeah, really."


He loved this. The soft, almost vulnerable look on Aya's face was too irresistible. Yohji leaned down, letting his lips ghost over the redheaded swordsman's, feeling their velvety softness against his skin and loving it.

Just the fact that this was the same pissy swordsman that had, only a couple of weeks ago, bitched at him about his decadent lifestyle made it all even more worthwhile. Yohji's hands reached down, clasping at each of Aya's wrists, pulling them up so that the long arms went around his neck. The scent of the younger man's body was clean and his lips were oh so delectable…

It was only after he'd teased and kissed them to sweet, swollen succulence that the blond pulled back. "Let's blow this place and head back to the shop."

The only response Yohji got was a nod and a sigh. Obviously his companion didn't mind the idea of 'alone' time. He didn't want to let the swordsman go, even for the short amount of time it took to go to their own cars and drive back to the flower shop, but he could endure…

After parking in the garage, Yohji reached out to his team mate and pulled him into the loose circle of his embrace. Aya lay his head down on the blond assassin's shoulder and closed his eyes, simply enjoying the quiet presence. With a smile, the taller man put his hand to the back of Aya's head and lay his cheek against the crown of that scarlet hair.

Some time later, they were going inside. Yohji left his arm draped over the redhead's shoulders while Aya had one wound possessively around his waist. The blond smirked at that. There was still a long road ahead at building something lasting and yet, Aya wasn't willing to let him go even for just a second.

They stopped outside of Aya's door. Yohji looked down at his companion, taking note of how it seemed he was trying to build the courage to say something. The blond didn't interrupt, knowing that it was so hard for his team mate to actually admit anything that might resemble weakness. Finally, after what seemed like long minutes, the violet gaze turned upwards to his own.

"Stay the night… Please."

Yohji smiled. "Since you asked so nicely… Sure."

The swordsman opened the door and let the blond into his immaculate room. Yohji took a good look around - he'd never actually been able to get in, not at least while the redhead had been home. The blond was surprised when, suddenly, he found his arms and mouth full of his team mate. He went on instinct, kissing back fiercely and letting his hands mold that lean, pliant body against his own.

God, but that kiss alone could get him to the 'I-want-to-rip-your-clothes-off-right-now' level.

Yohji broke it, albeit reluctantly, and looked down into the pools of color that entranced him every time they locked on him. "Aya… if you don't stop, we're going to be putting that bed to a use that could very well wake up the rest of the house."

"Isn't that what you want?" Aya's question was breathless and soft. His fingers were wound up in the silken locks of Yohji's flaxen hair, twisting some of the waves between them.

It was so hard to bite back the answer his body wanted him to give, but Yohji managed to whisper. "Not with you… I want to do right by you, Aya… Ran…"

The meaning was not lost on the redhead. "Yohji… I…" The blond knew what was running through his team mate's brain. He would, of course, be surprised to hear those words out of Yohji Kudou's mouth. "Thank you, Yohji."

A slight smile crossed the golden haired assassin's face, the same kind of smile that Aya had been given earlier this week. Yohji pulled his own shirt over his head and lay it over the back of the nearest chair. "I just want to hold you tonight, Aya."

Of course, his body called him a liar, but he wouldn't tell Aya that… not on pain of death.

 

Retour Chapitre 7