Disclaimer: None of these sexy bishounen are owned by me. Damn! How unfortunate for them! ^-^ This fic... I have no idea what inspired it... not one of my best. Just take a glance and maybe you'll enjoy it!

***************************************************

Moon Glow


Yoji looked up at the moon, wondering how a mere rock could be so beautiful. Florescent. It was as round and flat as a dime, hovering like a pallid ghost among a thin veil of storm clouds. The night was still and quiet, its only movement the faint rustle of wind through sakura blossoms.

He leaned on the balcony railing, dangling his arms over the edge so that they hung suspended in the air. His emerald eyes studied his surroundings, taking in the faint glitter of the stars through the clouds and the glaring glow of nearby street lights. He brought the cigarette to his lips and took a long draw from it, letting the smoke settle in his lungs before dislodging it with a deep sigh. It had been a long night. The time was three o’ clock AM, and he still could not find sleep.

With a grunt of anger, he ground the cherry of his cigarette into the railing, leaving an ugly black smudge of ashes. The smell of dead cigarettes wafted into his nostrils.

“I really need to quit,” he said distantly to himself as he drew another from its pack. He lit it and watched the stream of bluish smoke at it wound like a ribbon through the atmosphere.

The last two weeks had been tough. There was a new mission every other day, and all of them were difficult. No easy kills. Yoji also had gone on no dates recently. He found himself looking at anything and everything on two legs, searching for a possible one night stand. Whenever this steady rush of missions was over, he planned to have quite a bit of fun. There were plenty of eligible men and women willing to share their bed with him.

Yoji remembered last month, when he had returned home the next morning after a date. Aya had met him in the hall on his way to the shower.

“Are you a nymphomaniac?” he had asked, glaring at him through narrowed purple eyes.

He had merely shrugged in return and grinned. “Most of the time.”

Aya, muttering something about irresponsibility, had sauntered off to the bathroom and quite gracefully slammed the door behind him. Yoji had thought him upset about shirking his duties the day before in order to go on a date.

Chuckling at the memory, Yoji smoked his cigarette to the filter and flicked it over the railing, watching it fall to the street below. He checked his watch. Three thirty AM.

He went back indoors and searched the kitchen. With a pack of cookies under one arm and a bottle of root beer in the other, he made his way up the stairs to his room. He noticed that the light in Aya’s room was on, and wondered what he was doing up so late. He paused in front of the door and listened intently in order to figure it out.

Yoji could hear the scratch of stone against metal, and surmised that Aya was sharpening his katana. He could hear something else, but it was too low and rumbling to discern at first. His brows rose in silent wonder when he recognized it as Aya’s voice, humming a low tune. It was a very pleasant noise, somewhere between a purr and the roll of thunder.

“Aya!” he called quietly, in the mood for some idle chit-chat. He knew that the red head wasn’t much of a conversationalist, but any kind of company would have been good right then.

“The door is open,” came his deep, resonant voice.

Yoji stepped inside the young man’s bedroom and approached him. “Wanna cookie?” he asked, holding them out.

“No.” Aya sat on the edge of his bed, polishing the already glimmering blade of his sword. He wore a pair of expensive black silk pajamas, which contrasted sharply against the porcelain tones of his skin, his flaming hair, and his glowering amethyst eyes.

“Why aren’t you asleep?” the man asked him as he popped a cookie in his mouth.

“Most likely for the same reasons you are awake.”

Yoji raised one brow. “Oh? Sexual frustrations, then?”

Aya suppressed rolling his eyes at that statement. He inspected the shining edge of his blade, and tested its sharpness with a callused fingertip. It bit immediately into his flesh and drew up a small bead of crimson blood. “What are you here for?”

“No reason. Just bored.” The taller man took a seat in Aya’s desk chair, straddling its back and resting his chin on it. “Come on, Aya. What’s bothering you?” he asked, spewing cookie crumbs over the back of the chair.

The red head looked at him in quiet distaste. “You’re cleaning that up before you leave,” he stated primly as he eyed the mess.

Yoji smirked. “Of course. But you’re getting off the subject.”

“If you must know, I don’t know why I can’t sleep. I haven’t been able to in a while now.” He ran a delicately boned hand through his red hair.

“Ah,” Yoji said simply. He looked at the way Aya was sitting, his posture strangely tensed. Could it be that the young man was uncomfortable with his being there? The thought caused him to let out a short laugh. “Any bad dreams recently?”

“No. None worse than usual.”

“Hmmm. Then maybe it is sexual tension after all.” His grin widened.

Aya glared at him. “I would like you to leave now. I’m not in the mood for company.”

Yoji pretended to consider this for a moment. “Nope. No can do.”

“Fine.” He wouldn’t let Yoji know how much he was bothered by his presence. In order to hide the irritation in his expression, he cast his gaze out the window.

“So tell me, Aya, what is your sexual preference?”

The red head almost fell off the bed in his shock. “What?”

“What do you like? Men or women?” Seeing his leader so upset was making him smugly happy.

“That is none of your business.”

“Not really, but it’s also a harmless question. Everyone knows that I like both, and I’m not ashamed. Your secret’s safe with me.” He tried to make his exotic green eyes as innocent as possible.

Aya would not be fooled. “I’m not as easily displayed as you are, Yoji.”

“Just because you don’t flaunt it doesn’t mean you don’t think about it. Just tell me what your preference is, and we’ll leave it at that. I promise to leave you alone if you tell me.” He took a long draught from his root beer.

“I don’t know what I like, Yoji. Women have never attracted me, yet I also have never found a man that appealed to me. Does that answer your question?” He sheathed his sword and set it beside the bed where he could reach it easily in case of an emergency. He considered using it on Yoji, but decided that he would end up regretting it.

“You don’t know what you like?”

“That’s what I said.”

Yoji’s brows furrowed in thought. “Well, how about this. When there are girls in the shop, do you look at them? I mean at their bodies.”

“No.”

“What about when a guy is in the shop? Do you find yourself looking at that nice ass, or even his hair or eyes? Is there anything about a man that attracts you?”

Aya paused for a moment before answering this time. “No...” He sounded unsure of himself.

“You don’t sound too convincing.” He laughed softly. “Let me try to help you figure it out.”

Making sure that Aya was watching his every move, Yoji brought the bottle to his lips and slid out his tongue. He licked slowly around the rim, bending his tongue in ways only an expert could, and let the sleek, pink muscle dive inside the small opening. He flicked it in and out a couple of times with a slow precision.

“Stop that!” the red head said.

“Why? Is it making you uncomfortable?” He smirked and licked up the neck of the bottle languidly.

Aya blushed.

Yoji almost laughed outright at that. Who would have thought anyone would ever see Aya blushing! “Well, I guess that answers my question about your sexual preference. And, as promised, I’ll leave you to yourself now.” He stood to leave.

“Wait, Yoji.” Aya stood, the sound of rustling silk filling the empty quiet of the room. “Don’t tell anyone.”

“I told you that I wouldn’t.” The man winked. “Good night, or morning, whatever it is. Sweet dreams.”

Aya watched him leave with slight worry clouding his amethyst eyes. Then he realized that Yoji had left his mess, and went to clean it up.

“Morning, Yoji-kun!” Omi said as he entered the kitchen.

“Goooood morning, Omi!” he sang.

The boy gave him a scrupulous look. “Why are you in such a good mood?”

“Oh, no reason.” He smirked and sat down to eat two pieces of lavishly buttered toast.

“One would have thought you got laid last night,” Omi said teasingly.

“It’s only a matter of time. I have a date set for tonight, in fact.”

“Oh? That was quick.” He brought a carton of orange juice from the refrigerator and poured two glasses, giving one to Yoji as he sat across from him at the kitchen table.

Yoji nodded as he looked out at the beautiful day. Sunshine streamed in through the window, painting yellow slices across the floor. The sakura trees had just bloomed, and birds sang in them. The sky was a deep, sapphire blue, unmarked by clouds. A cool wind blew through the trees and sent pink petals weaving across the atmosphere.

“Nice day for a walk in the park,” Yoji said mostly to himself as he finished off his first slice of toast.

“Yeah, it is.” Omi smiled brightly. “How about we all go to the park to celebrate our first day off in two weeks?”

“Sounds good to me. How about you Ken?” he asked the young man who had just entered the room.

The dark-haired youth considered for only a moment. “Who could resist such a beautiful day? We could all play soccer or something, if Aya would be willing. That would be fun.”

“I’ll make a picnic lunch!” Omi said, exuberant that everyone had accepted his offer so easily. He usually had to beg for anyone to do something. He hopped to the counter and started to make sandwiches. “Who likes peanut butter and jelly?”

Ken made a face. “You know that I hate peanut butter. Make me some chicken sandwiches with pickles.”

Aya walked silently into the kitchen and stood there, watching everyone go about their morning business. Yoji was eating his toast, and Ken was chattering with Omi, who was busy making an already monstrous pile of sandwiches. It wasn’t long before his presence was noticed.

“Aya, we’re going to the park. You want to go?” Yoji asked.

“Why?” he asked rather coldly.

Omi turned around to regard him, holding one jelly-covered knife. “To have fun, Aya-kun! Why else?”

The red head merely shrugged. “Making sure we weren’t supposed to kill anyone.” He took a sandwich from the pile and chewed on it.

“Hey, that’s mine!” Ken protested.

Aya ignored him. “I’ll go to the park.”

“Yeah, there might be some cute chicks there. Or maybe some sexy guys...” Yoji gave his leader a sly look from feral green eyes.

Aya wanted to bash the arrogant man’s head in. Instead, he decided to do nothing. It would not be wise to let the others know what that statement really meant.

“What do we want with our sandwiches?” Omi pondered, a finger on his chin.

“We can have chips, of course, and soda. Oh, and there’s a new ice cream stand that’s close to the park. We can walk there.” Ken suggested.

“Great idea, Ken-kun!”

Yoji smiled, knowing that Omi had a crush on the sweet and selfless Ken. “You two can get ice cream. I think Aya and I can find something else to do.”

Aya eyed him, one brow raised. Yoji gave him a look that said ‘just go along with it’.

“I would rather have coffee somewhere,” he stated patiently, deciding to go along with it. He would ask Yoji later why they were doing this, when it was a perfect day for ice cream.

Omi looked at the both of them curiously. “If that’s what you really want to do...”

Ken took up the opportunity to be alone with Omi. “Okay then. Let’s go!”

Yoji calmed him. “Wait just a few minutes. I have to take a shower and get dressed. Might meet someone.”

“A few minutes? You mean a few hours!” Ken wailed.

“I’ll be quick, don’t worry. We have all day.”

Two hours later, everyone piled into the car.

“Told you it would take a few hours!” Ken said smugly as he sat beside Omi in the back seat. They situated the basket of food between themselves.

Yoji got in the driver’s seat and waited for Aya to climb in beside him. When the red head had gotten comfortable, he started the ignition and drove at a leisurely pace to the park. No one talked much. They were all too busy looking at the scenery.

Everyone hopped out of the car when they stopped, Ken carrying his soccer ball and Omi lugging the heavily laden picnic basket and blanket. He spread it out under a tree and set the basket on top of it. His blue eyes watched Ken admirably as the young man dribbled his soccer ball on each knee.

Aya sat down on the blanket and drew up his knees. His always cautious eyes of electric orchid scanned their surroundings, and watched with hidden amusement as Yoji’s carefully brushed hair was disheveled by the wind. Aya’s pale hands rested on his knees, and he gazed thoughtfully at the man as he approached him.

“I can’t believe this. Do you know how long it took me to fix my hair?” he asked the red head as he sat down beside him and drew a sandwich out of the basket.

“Thirty-five minutes,” he stated casually.

Yoji looked at him in surprise. “You counted the minutes?”

“I had nothing else better to do.”

“Hn.” He looked up at the deep blue sky. “That’s my favorite color,” he said almost to himself.

Aya gazed up at it as well, the tree above him sending shadows across his pale features. “Sapphire blue.”

“Exactly.”

“I would have guessed it was red.” Aya laid down on his back and closed his eyes, breathing in the scent of fresh grass.

“Why red?”

“I don’t know. It just suits you.” He looked at the man out of one slitted eye.

Yoji was watching him with a curious expression. “You don’t really know much about people, do you Aya?” He took his leader’s silence as an answer. “What you see on the outside is never the real person.”

“Everyone knows that, Yoji. It’s a fact of life. You don’t have to be a people-person to know something like that.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right.” They sat there for a few minutes in silence.

A soccer ball suddenly hit Yoji in the chest.

“Sorry, Yoji-kun!” Omi yelled as he sprinted toward them. “I guess I didn’t aim right or something...” He smiled disarmingly as he retrieved the ball from its resting place.

Yoji glared at him. “That hurt, Omi.”

“Don’t blame him. It’s his first time playing soccer,” Ken took up for him. He looked to Omi. “Let’s try again.”

The boy blushed as Ken laid an encouraging hand on his shoulder. His big blue eyes seemed even larger as he gazed into the young man’s charcoal orbs. “Ken-kun...”

“Yeah?” He smiled.

“Um, let’s play a game. Aya and Yoji can be on one team, and we can be on the other.” he said quickly.

“Sure Omi-chan.” His lips grinned widely. “Come on, Yoji. Aya.”

Aya tried to have fun, but he was terrible at the game. Not as bad as Yoji, though, he thought as the tall man tried to kick the ball and only ended up falling on his ass. He stood, glaring at anyone who dared to make a smart remark, and resumed the game.

Omi was actually doing very well. He was small and agile. Ken, of course, was the master, kicking everyone’s butts with his superb talent. He could steal a ball and kick it into the goal before anyone was aware it had disappeared. His face was flushed with excitement, his eyes sparking with energy.

“Ha!” Yoji yelled when he stole the ball from Omi.

Aya stood, waiting for the man to slip up, when Yoji came thundering past him.

“Help me here, man! Ken’s gonna catch up!” he cried. Right then, his foot hit a slippery spot of grass, and he went tripping right into the red head at his side. They fell in a tangle of arms and legs onto the ground.

Aya was too shocked to move at first. He opened his eyes and looked up into a pair of flabbergasted green orbs. Yoji’s legs were tangled within his own, his wiry arms wrapped around Aya’s torso for support as they had fallen. The man’s expression of shock slowly changed to one of interest.

“Funny that we should fall this way,” he said amusedly, not making any move to release his angry captive.

“Get off!” Aya retorted. He could have set any other man on fire with his blazing scowl, but his companion only laughed.

Yoji leaned down to whisper in his ear. “I rather like it, don’t you?”

“Not one bit. Now get off before I kill you.” His face was red. From a blush of anger or embarrassment, he didn’t know.

“I think I do like the color red,” Yoji said, smirking. “Looks good on you. The exact shade of your hair.” He purposely rubbed his thighs across the younger man’s before standing.

He held out a hand to help his leader, but Aya only gritted his teeth in anger and picked himself up.

“Hey, are you guys alright?” Ken asked as he trotted up to them.

“Of course,” Yoji replied. “Feeling good.”

Aya merely glared.

“Then let’s eat!” Ken yelled, heading immediately for the picnic basket.

They all sat to eat a lunch of sandwiches, chips, peaches, and canned soda. They fed their crusts to squirrels brave enough to venture near. The small creatures twitched their noses and shook their tails, which caused Omi to laugh. Ken watched the boy through admiring eyes.

“It’s about time to split up for ice cream and coffee,” Yoji whispered to Aya.

“Why do we want them to go alone?” Aya asked the man.

He looked at the red head in mild surprise. “Even you should be able to see that they like each other, Aya. Even a blind man could tell that those two have major crushes on one another. Just look at them!”

Ken laughed at Omi when the boy tried to hand feed a squirrel, but the animal only scampered away. Omi sighed irritably, and Ken was quick to lay a comforting hand on his thigh. The youngster blushed, looking down at the hand as if it could leap out and bite him at any second. Then they looked into one another’s eyes, causing the both of them to blush and laugh nervously.

Aya was astonished that he had never noticed it before. “They do,” he remarked almost hesitantly. “I never thought they were...”

“Gay? Stop acting so innocent, Aya.”

Omi turned around to rejoin them on the blanket. “Hey, what are you two whispering about?”

Yoji smirked arrogantly. “Nothing really. Just the weather.”

The boy eyed them, not fooled so easily. Then his expression turned to the beguilingly innocent one he used while teasing. “Could it be love blossoming in the early spring?”

Aya’s mouth would have hung open if he knew how to display his emotions. “What!?”

“Well, it did take a little bit longer than necessary for Yoji to get off you when he fell...” he teased.

Yoji held up a restraining hand. “Come on, Omi. You know better than that. Aya’s completely blameless in that situation. We were tangled up pretty well, and it just took a couple minutes to get ourselves situated.”

“Suuure, Yoji.” He winked at Aya. “I’ve heard stories about Yoji, you know. He’s got a reputation for being really good at...”

“Hey, shut up you little brat!” Yoji yelled, tackling him. He tickled the boy mercilessly with his long fingers.

Omi screamed and shrieked as if he was being murdered. “Yoji... please.. stop!” he said between gasps for breath. “Mercy, Yoji-kun! Mercy!”

Aya watched them with slight jealousy and longing. He wished that someone would touch him that way. He wanted someone that could be completely comfortable around him, someone who knew him. His throat tightened, and he swallowed the feeling down with his thoughts. Never think things like that, he had always told himself.

Yoji didn’t stop, even when Omi pleaded for forgiveness.

“You have to apologize to Aya, not me. I could care a less what people say about me, but Aya deserves respect.” he said in a serious tone.

Aya’s breath caught, and he looked up to gaze into a pair of feral emerald eyes across from him. Yoji was looking at him intensely, as if to tell him silently that he meant every word.

“Okay. Sorry, Aya-kun! Please... make him... stop... tickling me!” He shrieked one final time when the man jabbed him in the ribs.

Yoji released him, grinning. “Maybe you’ll be a bit more careful with your teasing, now Omi.”

The boy wiped the tears from his eyes.

“Oi, Yoji-kun. That looked like fun,” Ken said as he approached them. He held the soccer ball in one trained hand. “Next time I’ll tickle Omi-chan.” His voice held a slightly possessive growl.

“Next time he’ll be doing a lot more than tickling,” Yoji whispered to Aya.

Aya rolled his eyes. “You two can go ahead and get ice cream. Yoji and I will walk to the coffee shop and take a cab home later.”

“Okay then. Want to help me load up the car, Omi?” Ken held up the almost empty basket, which the boy took. They headed for the car.

Yoji balanced a peach in the palm of one hand. His smirk was oddly seductive as he brought it to his mouth and ran the very tip of his tongue all along the crack that dented the soft flesh of the fruit. Then he nibbled at the sweet skin around it, never letting his teeth break through the surface, but keeping his bites gentle. He stared into Aya’s amethyst orbs intensely as he made his suggestive movements.

The red head felt his body flush with warmth --- a warmth that quickly spread to his groin and blossomed throughout his entire being. “Yoji, stop doing that...” he said in a strangled voice, unable to look away.

Yoji bit delicately into the peach and sucked up the juices that flowed into his mouth.

“You couldn’t wait five minutes after they left to start teasing me, could you?” He glared profusely at the man and stood. “Just because I’m... homosexual... doesn’t mean that I’ll have anything to do with you!” Seething with anger, he walked on long legs toward the cafe that he knew was less than a block away.

“I was just having a little fun,” he protested, sprinting to catch up with him. “You need to learn how to do so yourself.”

Aya ignored him. They spoke little on their way to the coffee shop.

“I didn’t know you liked this place,” Yoji said as they entered.

It was a small but neat business. They sold coffee, donuts, cakes, and just about everything else that had anything to do with the three. Aya sat down at a little table in the corner, and didn’t have to look at the menu to know what he wanted.

“You’re a regular here, eh?” he asked his leader.

“I come here every now and then when I want some peace and quiet.” He sipped on his coffee after the waitress placed it before him.

Yoji eyed the slender woman as she walked away. “I haven’t gotten laid in two weeks!” he said irritably.

“Try two years,” Aya said.

“You haven’t had sex in two years?!”

“I didn’t like it, anyway. It’s nothing special.” He found himself unable to meet the man’s gaze, so looked down into his cup instead. “Before you ask, yes it was a man. That’s why I really don’t know what I like. I’m attracted to men, but having sex was never really... pleasurable for me.”

Yoji stared at him curiously. “You’ve never had an orgasm while having sex?”

If it was even possible, Aya blushed yet again. “Well, no...”

“Why not? How did your partner do it?”

“Look Yoji, this isn’t the right kind of place to be discussing this. And I don’t want to talk about it anyway, so leave me alone!” He stood, gave the man a slicing glare, and went to pay his bill at the register.

“Aya, this is very important. This could keep you from having another lover for the rest of your life! Do you want to be alone?” he asked as they walked outside and waved down a cab.

“No. But right now, I’m not going to worry about it.”

“Now is just as good as ever,” Yoji said. They climbed into the cab and directed it to their shop.

Once they arrived, Aya paid for the trip and tried to make it to the door before Yoji could catch him and ask more questions. His hand had just rested on the knob when that voice spoke up from behind him. He closed his eyes, trying to suppress the urge to turn around and kill the man.

“Aya... this is important to me.” He placed a hand on the red head’s shoulder.

“Why?”

Yoji paused for a moment as they entered the shop and went upstairs to the living room. “Because I think that all relationships should be equal. He didn’t treat you right did he?”

Aya looked out the window. “I guess...”

“Were you a virgin?”

“Why are you asking me this? It’s none of your business!” With a growl of frustration, he made his way up the stairs.

Yoji followed. “Come on, Aya! You can tell me anyth-...”

Aya spun around, two steps above him. His eyes burned with an almost unnatural purple fire. “Do you want to know, Yoji? Fine then, I’ll tell you everything. I was in love with him. I loved him, Yoji!”

“What’s so wrong with that?”

“The love wasn’t wrong, but the relationship was. I thought he was the reason the sun shone every day. But he used me, and then discarded me. Then my parents were killed, my sister put in a coma, and now here I am.”

Yoji looked at the young man through softened eyes. “I don’t understand, Aya. What did he do that made everything so awful?”

Aya sat down on the step, and Yoji moved up to sit beside him. “I thought he loved me, too. I gave my virginity to him. We had sex all the time, but not once did I enjoy it. It... hurt too much.” He sighed and cast his gaze to the floor. “And then, the day he left me... he said that I was a good fuck, and that he never really loved me. He just used me for my body. I loved him, Yoji! I... I gave myself to him!” He crossed his arms over his slender chest and hung his head, closing his eyes tightly. It was if he was experiencing the pain all over again.

“Not all men are like that.” Yoji laid a comforting hand on his companion’s narrow shoulder, which caused him to flinch.

“Yes they are,” he whispered, not looking up.

“I’m not.” His hand slid down his shoulder and down his back.

Aya’s breath caught. He raised his head to look at Yoji, who was gazing at him through gentle green eyes. Eyes that promised tenderness and understanding. “Yoji, I... I don’t want to...”

“I know, Aya. It’s okay.” He brushed ruby ear tails from Aya’s cheeks and tucked them behind his ears. “I don’t want to pressure you into anything, but I want you to know that I can show you gentleness. I can teach you that sex is an act of love and pleasure, and is meant for both partners. If you change your mind, I’m always here.”

The red head couldn’t tear his gaze away from those stunning emerald eyes. “If I change my mind...”

“You’ll come to me,” Yoji finished for him. “I promise that you won’t regret it.”

Aya placed his head on the man’s shoulder. “He never held me, either.”

Yoji could take a hint. He slid his long arms around his companion’s slender torso and brought him close. The warmth of their bodies reached one another through the constrictions of their clothing. He buried his face into fresh, crimson hair and brought a hand up to feel it. His fingers twined through its silky strands gently.

“Aya-kun, Yoji-kun! We’re home!” came Omi’s voice from downstairs.

Aya drew away from Yoji reluctantly and stood, ready to go to his room.

Ken’s head poked in the hallway as he leaned through the door frame. “Hey, we got y’all some ice cream if you want some. It’s in the freezer.” He smiled and ran back to the kitchen.

Yoji turned to say something to Aya, but found that the red head had already disappeared.

Later that night, Aya stood in front of his window, looking up at the opalescent moon. It was completely full, and not a single cloud marred the sky. He placed his pale hands on the windowsill and sighed.

Yoji had offered to make love to him. The mere thought caused him to shiver with desire and tingle with need. His heart had been broken once, but it wouldn’t happen again. This would be an experience only. Something physical. You didn’t need love to have sex, or to make it pleasurable. He could take from Yoji what he needed and not have to bother with emotional attachments.

He growled in sudden anger, gritting his teeth. Then I would be no better than that man, he said to himself in a disgusted tone. But Yoji is not in love with me, and I am not in love with him. We both want one thing... sex. Does that make it right?

Before he could argue with himself further, he went to the door, opened it, and stepped into the hallway. The whole house was still. It had an almost empty feel to it. There were no windows in the hallway, so it was completely dark and uninviting. Taking a deep breath, Aya went to the last door on the right and knocked.

It opened in less than five seconds. So Yoji was restless too. “Come in, Aya.”

He entered the room, looking about himself conservatively. There was that giant round bed. It stared back at him through the pool of moon glow that surrounded it.

Yoji locked the door with a small click. “Are you sure about this Aya? I don’t want---”

The man was silenced as Aya pushed him roughly against the wall and grabbed fistfuls of dark blonde hair. Then the red head leaned in for a kiss, his mouth hungry and unbidden.

“Aya, stop.” He clutched a handful of black silk. “I don’t want it to be this way. I don’t want you to be having sex with him.”

Aya stared back at him silently, eyes brimming with a new emotion.

Yoji brushed his porcelain cheek with the back of one hand. “I want you to be making love with me.”

“Yoji...” was all he could say before his throat locked up. He swallowed the giant lump in his throat and buried his head into Yoji’s naked chest. Soft skin and hard muscle welcomed him. “Make love to me. Now. I need you.”

The man tilted Aya’s face upward and kissed him slowly. He let the red head feel the pressure of his lips to begin with, undemanding. Then they began to move. He kissed Aya’s lips wetly, licking at them and suckling their soft sweetness. Groaning with unleashed lust, Yoji filled the red head's mouth with his tongue, exploring its hot sweetness enthusiastically. They panted and Aya pushed his lover against the wall with a desperate and barbaric force.

"Yoji, please, I need it so bad. Take me before I lose it..." he said softly, pleading. His hands fell and began to unbutton the man's pyjama bottoms.

Yoji worked at the string of Aya's black silk pants, untying it with eager and skilled fingers. They worked deftly, and soon the clothing was dropping to the floor. Aya pressed himself against Yoji in order to distract him from looking at his nudity.

"Aya, please, I want to look at you," he said hoarsely through a savage kiss. It was difficult to talk through someone sucking on his tongue.

The red head backed up only slightly, reluctant and timid. A blush stained his cheeks as he stood before Yoji in all his pale beauty. Yoji's feral green eys traveled over every inch of pallid white skin, from narrow and powerful shoulders to delicate waist. Flat-chested and long-legged, Aya made a very beautiful and yet somehow chaotically handsome man.

"Damn Aya, you're beautiful," he said breathlessly.

"No I'm not," he whispered in return.

Yoji's jaw tightened. "Yes you are. Come here." He outstretched his lean arms and drew his soon-to-be lover in a tender embrace. His hands stroked up and down that smooth, muscular back in gentle waves. "You're too damn beautiful."

Violet eyes looked up at him, curiosity swirling in their depths. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that I'm going to have to be careful, or I may get too close." His voice came out in a husky whisper, full of seriousness. "You're a rare treasure that deserves to be kept protected and admired, Fujimiya Aya."

"Yoji..." he murmured, grabbing his wrists and leading him slowly to the bed. "Please make love to me."

"I feel honored." He was giving the red head as many compliments as possible, making up for what Aya's past lover neglected to do.

Aya laid down among the soft yellow sheets and beckoned Yoji with a slender hand. The man was more than eager to comply. He laid down on top of the nervous red head and licked all over his chest, leaving a sheen of saliva glistening in the moonlight.

"Delicious Aya," he whispered, leaning forward to kiss him.

He kneeled between Aya's long legs and ran his tongue all along the young man's inner thighs, nibbling at the soft and sensitive flesh with gentle teeth. Aya arched up and tensed his muscles, not knowing how to react to the wonderful sensations that Yoji's mouth brought. Yoji panted with pure lust as he watched Aya tense and grab the sheets in his powerful fists. The pale assasin made small noises in the back of his throat, as if afraid to voice his passions.

"Let me know if it feels good." His mouth slid lower until his lips brushed across Aya's smooth scrotem.

"Please..." Aya said in a whisper. Sweat clung to his forehead, causing his crimson bangs to cling damply to his forehead. His fingers kneaded the silky sheets.

Yoji answered his lover's plea, bringing his mouth down to slowly lick its way along Aya's length.

"Unh!" Aya's violet eyes snapped wide open at the sudden shock of pleasure that raced through his body. "God, Yoji, take me in!"

Mouth watering with hunger, Yoji took the very tip of Aya's glistening cock into his mouth and lapped the precum from its slit with an experienced tongue. Aya's little gasps and moans were making him so incredibly hot, turning him on until he thought he would cream in his underwear. The pressure was building up, crackling in the very atmosphere. He swallowed more of the red head's juicy shaft and sucked firmly.

Aya grabbed handfuls of Yoji's dark blonde hair. He threw his head back and let out a low whimper, then began to thrust his pelvis up, burying his manhood deeper into the steaming cavern of Yoji's wonderful wet mouth. When he felt as if he would come at any second, the man suddenly withdrew and leaned back.

"Why did you stop?" he asked breathlessly.

Yoji wiped at his lips with the back of his hand. "Because we planned on making love, not just letting me suck you off and finishing it up." Smiling gently, he lifted the young man's face and kissed him passionately. "Isn't it about time we took my pants off?"

Aya blushed and realized that he had been eating up all the attention. "I'm sorry, Yoji. I wasn't thinking..."

"Good," he interrupted. "This is for your pleasure, not mine. But don't worry, I'm thoroughly enjoying it." His smile was tender, and he ran his fingers lovingly down Aya's smooth chest.

They kissed for a long time, hands slowly exploring one anothers' bodies with the curiosity of their first time. Yoji eventually reached Aya's small opening, which he began to massage with the tip of his thumb. He felt Aya tense up, and knew that the young man was afraid of pain.

"If you just relax and let me use my experience, it's not going to hurt so bad. I promise. Trust me, Aya." He rained kisses on his neck and chest as he reached under the pillow and drew out a lubricated condom.

"A condom?" Aya asked, surprised.

"Of course. I always use one of these. How do you think I've had so much sex and managed to stay clean?" He smiled rather goofily and opened the small square package. "Would you like to do the honors?"

Aya smiled back shyly. He took the thin, extra-sensitive layer of latex in his shaking hands and slid it sloppily over Yoji's pulsing cock. After making sure it was secure, he looked deeply into the man's emerald eyes.

"I'm ready," he whispered.

"Not quite yet." Yoji had yet another surprise under the pillow. He grabbed a small tube of lubricant. "This stuff tastes awesome."

The red head merely watched in mute fascination as Yoji squeezed a generous amount of the yellowish clear gel on two long fingers and spread it all over his opening. Then he was pushing slowly inside, thoroughly lubricating Aya's tight canal with the flavored stuff.

"Yoji!" he cried, shocked that it felt so good.

"You see, Aya? This is how it's supposed to be. Just relax and let me do all the work. I'm going to make you feel so good..." Upon saying this, he slid in a second finger. He smiled in satisfaction when Aya moved against him, wanting it deeper, wanting more.

Soon he had three fingers in, and was slowly and gently relaxing the muscles in Aya's opening. Finally, he felt that the young man was ready, and prepared himself to enter.

Aya arched off the bed as Yoji pushed tenderly inside him, the thick shaft of his cock burning into his tightness. His mouth opened in a silent scream. He tossed his head from side to side and groaned. "More, Yoji!"

Yoji could do nothing but consent. Aya felt so hot and tight. The condom usually inhibited pleasure, but Aya's pleas certainly made up for it. He gritted his teeth and quickened the pace slightly, not wanting to put too much pain in his new lover. His back rippled with muscle as he dove in and out of the pale assassin.

Aya couldn't believe it. It felt wonderful. He wrapped his slender arms around Yoji's back and sucked hungrily on his neck as the man made love to him. Yoji was hitting something inside him that made him want to scream with pleasure, and every thrust brought him closer to release. It wasn't five minutes before he reached a thunderous climax.

When Yoji felt Aya shudder and his anal muscles clamp down upon his manhood, he knew it was time. He let his load loose, and was surprised by how strong the orgasm was. It consumed him in a searing fire as he released his liquid passion.

"Aaaahhhh, Yoji!" He could feel the warmth of his lover's seed even through the rubber, and it made him climax even harder. He bit down into the man's corded neck in order to keep quiet.

When they came back down to earth, Yoji slid gently out of Aya's passage and rid himself of the now slimy condom. He picked up a towel from beside the bed and used it to clean Aya and himself off.

"That was... awesome," Aya said in a wondering tone as he caressed the man's handsome face.

Yoji laid down beside Aya and drew him close, holding him with a loving tenderness. "It was absolutely beautiful. I haven't had sex that good in a very long time. You're such a mysterious creature."

"Mysterious?"

"I don't know how to explain it. All I can say is that I want to get to know you better. The sex we just had was so great... I never imagined it could be so good with someone as inexperienced and timid as you, Aya. I mean, I really enjoyed making love to you and knowing that I was giving you pleasure."

Aya ran his fingers through the man's silky hair and smiled. "Can we do this again, Yoji?"

"Yes! As many times as you want. Every night, every day! And I will never leave you needing. I'll be sure to fulfill your desires every time, Aya."

"Thank you, Yoji." His eyelids fluttered shut, and his breath slowed. "Be here when I wake up. And don't let go of me even for a second tonight."

Yoji held on tighter. "I will never let go. You're not going to escape me, Aya."

Aya grinned in the darkness. Soon, they had both fallen asleep.

Aya awoke to the sound of loud snoring. He smiled to himself as he looked at the man beside him, and he wiped a spot of drool off of Yoji's chin. Yoji's dark green eyes fluttered open, and his snores stopped with one more loud snort.

"So it wasn't a dream?" he mumbled sleepily as he gazed into eyes of intense violet.

The red head smiled again. "No it wasn't, Yoji."

They kissed passionately, both unable to get enough of the other. Yoji's hand slid down the other man's rounded hip, and he grasped it firmly, pulling Aya into himself roughly.

"Yoji..." he sighed as a hot and talented mouth sweetly kissed his nipples, sucking them until they became aching nubs of pleasure.

Yoji swirled his tongue around each nipple and bit them delicately before pulling away. He looked at Aya's passion-flushed face, at how the young man was biting his bottom lip and closing his eyes tightly.

"I want you inside me, Aya. Make love to me."

Aya looked at him as if he were insane. "What? But I thought that we---"

"I want us to share everything, and that means in the bed as well." Yoji smiled warmly and handed him a tube of lubricant and a condom. "Do you like blue?" he asked in an impish voice as Aya clumsily opened the package.

"I --- I might not be very good at it, Yoji. I mean, I've never been on the other end before and..."

Yoji sighed irritably. "You'll be just fine, Aya. But do it hard, okay? I like it very rough."

"I don't want to hurt you, Yoji." His eyes were big and serious as he gazed at his blonde lover.

The man smiled. "Aya, you won't hurt me. I've had lovers much bigger than you. No offense, baby."

They kissed once again as Aya slid the blue protection over himself. Nervously, he coated two fingers in cool gel and pushed them inside Yoji. They went inside easily, and Aya marveled at the feel of Yoji's entrance. There was a tight ring of muscle, then nothing but a hot, smooth, moist passage. His lover moaned and moved his hips to the rhythm of Aya's hand, head thrown back and blonde locks cascading over the pillows. Aya had never seen anything more beautiful.

Yoji rolled over and wiggled his ass in the air. "Come on, Aya. Make love to me now!"

The red head once again made sure that his condom was secure, trying to stall. Yet the sight of Yoji, naked and more than willing, was setting his loins on fire. He positioned himself behind the blonde and grabbed his hips for support. Breathing deeply, he began to slide inside.

"Aya, yes! Uuuunh!" He arched his back, taking Aya's cock deeper.

"God damn, Yoji!" he yelled through gritted teeth. It was so easy to go in, as if they were meant to join in this way. Yoji wasn't loose, but he wasn't painfully tight either. He was perfect.

Yoji moved against Aya slowly at first, letting his lover get used to the feel. Then he began to demand more, thrusting his backside roughly back into the red head behind him.

Aya let a strangled grunt escape his lips. He arched his neck backwards as he strengthened his thrusts inside the man, pounding into him with a brutal force, letting the pure passion consume him. They were completely lost from the world, caught up in the storm of lust and animalistic sex. Aya had never expected to be able share this new feeling, and he completely gave himself over to instinct.

With a cry of sweet release, Yoji poured his seed onto the bed. "Harder, Aya! Yes, oh God Aya!" His screams died away into the early morning sunlight that filtered through the gauzy white curtains.

The pale assassin came as soon as Yoji's muscles clamped down on his manhood and began to spasm all around him. He didn't even try to hold back his cries of pleasure as he filled Yoji with his cream of passion.

Moments later, they both collapsed onto the damp mattress.

"Aya... I'm laying in a wet spot," Yoji grumbled almost incoherently.

He removed himself from Yoji's back reluctantly and stood on trembling legs. "Time for a shower. We need to be in the shop in less than an hour," Aya commanded gently.

"I wanna sleep..."

"Get up."

"But Aya-chan..."

Aya grabbed one of the man's long, lean arms and pulled him off the bed. Yoji landed with a loud thump into the bedroom floor. He merely laid there.

"Aya-chan..."

"Get up."

He sighed heavily. "Alright. Fine." He glared playfully at his lover as they headed for the shower.

The shower was mostly uneventful, Yoji only getting as far as stroking Aya's thigh before the red head stopped him. Work work work.

They made their way to the shop half an hour later, and they were not surprised to find Omi hard at work. The boy saw them and immediately blushed, lowering his eyes.

"Oh, hi Yoji-kun, Aya-kun."

Yoji raised one brow. "Is something wrong, Omi?" he asked in his lazy, sexy voice, leaning on the counter.

Aya felt his manhood jump at the sight of his lover being so casually sexy, and his eyes darkened with lust. His voice was rusty when he spoke. "Something bothering you that we need to know about?"

Surprised at their concern, he merely shook his head. "Um, no. It's just... I..."

"Out with it, kiddo."

Omi looked at Yoji. "I... I heard you two this morning..." he began, stuttering dumbly. His blush deepened to an almost bloody scarlet. "I thought, I mean..."

Yoji grinned and slapped the boy on the back. "Well then we won't have to explain anything then! Great!"

"But Yoji-kun..." the boy began.

"I know, you're wanting to know why. Well, there's no big deal behind it. We're just... right for one another."

The boy stared at him for a moment in silence. "Okay, Yoji-kun. But I need your help with something."

"Ken? Oh, well that's easy. Come on and I'll give you a few pointers on how to seduce the impossible." The man smiled down at his follower, put an arm around his shoulder, and led him to a mosty private corner.

Aya watched them in mute adoration.

 

Retour