One Drunken Night

A night of drunken debauchery on Yohji's side leads to an unexpected encounter.

Warnings: Slight NCS. Lemon! PWP! YAOI!!! Please do not read if any of the previous make you uncomfortable or if you're under the legal age limit. I will not be held responsible for the twisting of your delicate (and undeniably little if you know that you don't like this type of stuff and then read it anyway) mind.

Disclaimers: Ahh, do I have to? Okay, okay. Not mine (cries eyes out) not yours (nanananana na, sticks tongue out and then dodges thrown katanas) but think of the fun we'd have if they were (collapses into a small puddle of ecstatic goo "ooh, yeah").

Pairings: My favorite from Weiss Kreus: Yohji/Aya
Archive: Please don't.
Author: ShadowMist
Finished: September 17, 2001
Notes: ::blah:: stands for thoughts. I apologize if the lyrics don't match up exactly with the translations. Also, big thanks to my betas Hannah, Riizu, and Sinsense. ^_^ I hope you guys approve of the finished product.




One Drunken Night


"...Sigh wo nagete hitori odoru
Kuroi tenshi hane wo hiroge tonda"
(I let out a sigh and danced alone
Then the Black Angel spreads its wings and soared)

Yohji fit the key into the lock as he continued to sing softly, his hand made unsteady by the amount of alcohol he had consumed that night.

"...Kono machi wa ikite iru
Sou zutto"
(This city is a living being
Yes, like you and I)

He finally got the stubborn door open and pushed it wide.

"..Tsumi to jiyuu daite nemuru..."
(Resting, embracing both freedom and sin)

Stepping inside he made sure to take off his shoes and lock the door behind him. There was no one around seeing as it was past midnight. He shrugged philosophically. If no one was around, then no one could complain about his staying out all night again. He looked up at the stairs, which, in his drunken state, seemed to go up forever.

::Oh man, there is no way I'm making it up that tonight.:: Still singing to himself drunkenly, Yohji sighed and turned to go down into the mission room. ::I can crash on the couch. No one will mind. Plus, it'll make it harder for the others to find me to wake me up at some ungodly hour of the morning tomorrow.::

"...Furu no gairoju ni hora
Yume no nuke-gara tachi ga"
(Amidst the old roadside trees, look
There are those who cast away their dreams)

He paused when he saw the long, pale form spread out over the couch. ::What the hell is Aya doing down here? Is he waiting up for some reason?::

Whether he had been waiting up or not Aya was now asleep, dark eyes closed and face relaxed. ::Ah, man. Does this mean I *have* to try the stairs after all? I don't think I can. If I try I'm liable to break my fool neck. Hmm, maybe we can share. I'm thin enough.:: He shrugged then sort of let himself fall down, over the back of the couch, landing flat atop its occupant. He heard a grunt of protest as the form came awake and immediately tried to push him off.

"What the -"

"Konbanwa, Aya." Yohji grinned down at the pinned red head. Aya wrinkled his nose as the heavy smell of alcohol assaulted him.

"You're drunk. Get off of me."

"Nah, I'm too comfortable." Yohji snuggled close to the red head. Aya tried to push the tall blond off but, pinned as he was, he couldn't get any leverage.

"Yohji, get off."

"Nuh-uh. This feels nice." Yohji got more comfortable, making it even harder for Aya to budge him. Aya pushed at him again but it only caused Yohji's face to end up pressed into his hair. Yohji gave a long, drunken sniff.

"Hey, Aya, what is that? Is that lavender? Mmm, isn't that supposed to help with headaches and such?" Yohji gave a drunken snort. "You must use a lot of it. I mean all those glares you throw around must give you some killer headaches, ne? And isn't it supposed to be good for tension, too? I'd suggest you buy more of it cause it ain't working yet, you're still too tense. Mmm, but it smells nice."

Aya flushed in rage as Yohji continued to sniff at his hair. He arched off the couch trying to buck him off, but Yohji merely rode it out, shifting with him.

"Mhm, Aya, that feels nice."

Aya's flush deepened as he felt Yohji's drunken hands slide down his sides, clumsy fingers caressing him through his clothes.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? Get off!"

"Ne, Aya, you're too tense. Why don't you relax once in a while? Look, doesn't this feel nice?" Yohji began nibbling on Aya's ear, hands roaming over his body.

Aya went rigid. ::How dare he?::

He began to push at Yohji in earnest now but the lanky blond simply rode it out, shifting above him, using Aya's movements to rub against him lazily. Aya blushed as he felt the older man's body reacting to him. He tried to knee him but, tangled together as they were, all he ended up doing was forcing a leg between Yohji's own which the blonde accepted to begin rubbing against.

::Yohji, as soon as I get you off of me, shine!:: He pushed at Yohji's shoulders, trying to force him off but it only served to slide Yohji further down, placing his head next to Aya's neck. The blonde shrugged and took advantage of the new position by nipping at the pale throat. His warm lips moved over the graceful neck. Aya gasped as he felt a slick tongue come out to taste his skin before beginning a gentle suction. ::Shit.:: He pushed at the man again, trying to twist away.

"Yohji. Stop."

"Aya, you taste so good. I never realized your skin was so warm and soft. I always thought you'd be cool to the touch." Yohji's searching fingers found their way beneath his shirt, warm digits moving across his skin. Aya gasped in outrage and tried to pull away. One of Yohji's hands came across a nipple and began to gently tease at it. Tapered finger circling the areola as the moist mouth sucked on his throat.

Aya hissed, neck arching as he pushed hard at Yohji's shoulders, trying to get him off.

"Mmm," Yohji nuzzled at his skin, his other hand sliding down lazily over his chest, caressing him. The hand made its slow way down across his stomach, fingers coming to rest on their goal, rubbing him through his pants.

Aya gasped, startled, thighs trying to close against the invading touch, but one of Yohji's legs was in the way, forcing his thighs apart.

Yohji's fingers pinched his nipple suddenly, and Aya hissed, arching away from the touch. Yohji grabbed his chin and forced it up higher, giving himself better access to Aya's throat. Hands made clumsy by alcohol managed to get Aya's pants open, warm palms sliding along his hips as they pushed the material down. Aya tried to get way from them but no luck. One hand gently searched him out and began to stroke him.

Aya shivered in reaction, panting from his exertions. He could feel the warm palm wrapped around his cock, stroking him slowly, sliding along his skin with knowing fingers while Yohji's mouth continued to place sucking kisses along his neck, along his collarbones, tongue dipping within the hollow of his throat.

"Yohji, get off of me." Aya demanded, a strange edge to his voice that he was afraid to identify.

Yohji didn't listen. The warm, alcohol perfumed body moved against him lazily as Yohji's mouth moved down lower, teeth coming out again to mark him before tender lips closed over the spot, stroking away the sting with an apologetic tongue.

Aya closed his eyes, the caress making him tremble. He felt an unexpected warmth coiling low in his stomach, a strange anxiety taking over his limbs as he tossed his head, hands fisting in Yohji's shirt. ::How long had it been since anyone had touched him?::

::I can't. I shouldn't allow... No. Yohji is drunk, doesn't know what he's doing. I have to get him off of me.:: Aya gasped, arching as Yohji ran a nail along his nipple, the other hand fumbling at his waist. ::No. No.:: He pushed at Yohji again, trying to force him off.

"Aya, stop. You aren't letting me concentrate."

::Concentrate?:: Aya glared up into verdant eyes; they returned the glare with an alcohol-unfocused gaze

::I must not kill. Yohji is a teammate. The bastard is drunk and doesn't know what he's doing. Must not kill. Yohji is a teammate. Must not kill. Teammates are an asset when taking down well-known politicians. Must not kill. Rough up a little, yes, definitely. But I mustn't kill.::

"Get. Off. Of. Me." He fought harder. He didn't want this. He couldn't afford...

Yohji growled in frustration as he finally let go of Aya's skin. Aya stilled, hoping Yohji had finally come to his senses. Yohji gave him another alcohol fuzzed glare then, before Aya could react, he pulled out his wire and wrapped it around Aya's arms. Startled, Aya tried to fight it but too late, Yohji had him pinned to the couch.

"There. Now don't move or you'll hurt yourself." Yohji gave a satisfied smile then returned to sucking on Aya's neck.

Aya gave a cry of anger and heaved, tugging at his bonds and trying to twist away from him. Yohji sat back and watched him, an annoyed look on his face. As Aya struggled, the wire pulled at the sleeves of the shirt he'd been wearing when he'd fallen asleep.

"Aya. Just relax. Come on. Just for once let yourself go."

Aya ignored him and instead tugged harder only to feel the wire bite through the thin material of his shirt and into his skin. He hissed at the sting and stilled. He knew how lethal the wire could be and, if he continued, he might sever a vein or artery.

"There, see. I told you. Look, just relax. I won't hurt you. Come on, just let yourself go for once, okay?"

Yohji smiled and leaned down, face drawing closer as sought to capture Aya's lips. Aya wrenched his face away. Yohji shrugged and settled for Aya's ear. He gently nuzzled at the fragrant hair before sliding down to nibble on the perfect shell of Aya's right ear. He slid his tongue into it feeling Aya tense further under him. He smiled and moved down to nuzzle behind it. He heard a small gasp. ::Bingo.:: He let his tongue slip out to taste the spot he had found and Aya began to struggle even more.

"Aya, stop. That's dangerous."

Yohji slid a hand back down Aya's pants, feeling the warm cock as it fit into his hand perfectly. He stroked it, teased at it as he nibbled at the warm skin. He moved his mouth down the pale column of Aya's throat, gently sucking, using his teeth. He knew he was marking the pale flesh but couldn't seem to help himself.

Aya's body heaved beneath him as he continued to fight the bindings.

::Shit, Aya, you're going to hurt yourself::

"Yohji. Stop."

Yohji ignored him, warm mouth moving down his throat as the callused palm wrapped around his cock, stroking him, sliding on his skin with knowing fingers.

::No. I can't afford -::

One delicate finger stroked across the head, teasing at his slit before dipping below.

Aya arched, gasping, legs clutching hard at Yohji's sides as he felt that touch spreading outward, warmth infusing his limbs, making his whole body tense. Yohji released his cock for a moment, hands tugging at his shirt. He felt a couple of the buttons pop as Yohji forced it open, pushing the shirt to either side, revealing his chest.

Aya glared up at the still fully clothed figure above him, still fighting the restraint of the wire as Yohji ignored him, seemingly entranced by his bared skin. He slid both hands carefully up Aya's sides, fingers tickling along his ribs, thumbs reaching across to brush against hard nipples, pinching lightly. Aya hissed, tossing his head, trying to get his hair out of his eyes.

Yohji bent down, hot mouth suddenly closing over a nipple and Aya gasped, arching unconsciously into the touch. The hands slid back down his sides, slipping under him to cup his backside, pushing his pants down further, granting Yohji better access.

Yohji had heard Aya's sharp intake of breath and felt Aya's body shaking within his grasp. He took the nipple between his teeth and gently chewed on it, tugging at it carefully. Aya tasted sweet, the pale skin a combination of exotic fruits and male musk. Yohji moved his head lower, placing a soft kiss to the hard sternum before sliding down to run his tongue along each rib. He bit at the quivering abdomen, liking the way the muscles trembled beneath his mouth. He painted a wet line along their definition with his tongue before dipping into the hollows of the belly button. Aya felt unexpected warmth coiling in the pit of his stomach, a strange anxiety slowly taking over his body.

Aya growled, squirming, tugging at his bonds, feeling the wire slip again to touch his skin. Yohji began to rock against him, long body rubbing slowly along his own. Aya could feel the hard cock still trapped within Yohji's jeans straining to get out as the denim-covered hips rocked against him, the cloth of the jeans creating a harsh friction against his naked skin.

Yohji's mouth moved lower, leaving marks where it had been. The hands pushed his pants further down, one hand coming back to reclaim its hold on his cock, squeezing him. Aya bit his lip, a small sound escaping him non-the-less as he felt his hips rise into the touch. Yohji's mouth closed over a nipple, teeth tugging at it. Aya gasped silently, mouth opened wide as he struggled for air.

Yohji's mouth slid lower, teeth nipping at his abdomen. Aya inhaled sharply, trying to pull away. One of Yohji's hands caressed his hip, urging him to relax. Yohji's teeth nipped at him again, now on the other hip, tongue stroking the small sting before his mouth closed over the spot, forming a warm vacuum over the hollow of his hip.

Yohji's head moved lower and Aya could feel the long strands of hair as a tickling touch along his thighs before a warm breath blew along his cock. His hips bucked and he growled in frustration, trying to command his body to stillness, but it wasn't listening. Yohji's tongue made a slow line along his root, the tongue wet and hot on the sensitive flesh. Aya gasped, head tossing as he felt one of his legs wrap around Yohji's body.

Yohji moved lower sliding his hands down to play with Aya's sac, his fingers twisting the soft balls back and forth. Aya tried to close his thighs against him but his body was in the way. The skin here was salty, muskier, different from that of Aya's chest or neck.

Yohji nuzzled at him lazily, taking his time as he tasted and teased him, tongue and teeth both pressed on Aya's cock as with his mouth he placed gentle, sucking kisses on him. Aya bit his lip, hips rising against his will as his leg tightened around Yohji, holding him in place. ::Hot. Gods, so incredibly hot.:: Encouraged, Yohji tried it again. Aya's whole body stilled, his muscles tensed.

As Yohji took a larger taste, licking up the underside of the cock, he felt it twitch within his grasp, hardening as he began to suck on it. A chocked sound escaped Aya. Curious, Yohji nibbled on it carefully. Aya's movements seemed to change, he still twitched and twisted beneath him but now, almost hesitantly, the direction of the movements changed, slightly forward instead of completely back.

He looked up at Aya whose body had completely stilled. Aya had closed his eyes, hands clenched into fists as he held himself rigid. His lips were closed in a thin, angry line as his chest rose up and down furiously. Said chest was framed by the shirt, revealing the trail he had taken down Aya's chest faintly glistening with his saliva, the pebble hard nipples standing up tall and red from his kisses, a few red marks spread along the long column of the throat. Sculpted legs revealed to mid thigh, which was as far as the pants and underwear had gotten, met to frame a long, nicely rounded penis whose head was now flushed a rosy color from his handling of it. Arms bound within sleeves and his wire. Aya's muscles were standing out in harsh relief on the tense form.

::He still hasn't relaxed. Man, maybe it wasn't lavender that is supposed to relax you. Maybe honeysuckle? Or freesia?:: Musing drunkenly on what was supposed to help Yohji reached into the pocket of his pants. Searching, he finally came up with a small tube. Absently switching his mouth's hold on Aya he began to coat his fingers. ::Maybe its... oh, screw it, whatever it is doesn't matter. I know one sure thing that always relaxes *me*.::

He took Aya's cock into his mouth again as he let his fingers wander below the red head's hips. As he swallowed more of him he saw Aya throw his head back, long pale throat arching as his arms again tugged at the wire, legs pressing hard into Yohji's sides.

Yohji smiled as he let his hands lift Aya's hips up, feeling the faint upward thrust that Aya couldn't completely keep himself from making. Letting his hands slip between the soft cheeks he let one finger gently tease at Aya's opening.

Aya was so focused on *not* reacting to the warm mouth wrapped around his cock that it took him a moment to realize that the odd tickling he was feeling from behind, teasing at his entrance, was Yohji's finger. Gasping he arched up, raising his hips away from that invading touch but only managed to force himself deeper into that wet, hot, demanding mouth. He stilled, body arched off the couch and tense, his hard cock held within Yohji's mouth. If he tried to pull further away from Yohji's intrusion of his body he would only manage to drive himself deeper down that hot, moist throat. But if he pulled back he'd be forcing himself back onto Yohji's hand. Indecisive, he kept his body tense, raised in an awkward arch off the couch and Yohji's hand, onto Yohji's finger. But even assassin-trained bodies could not hold that position for long and he reluctantly let his body back down. The slick finger slid inside him eagerly but carefully, not pushing, teasing at his entrance with a cream covered finger before attempting to enter him, making his body accustomed to it before it pushed further in than the clenching anus.

Yohji's suction on his cock grew harder, tongue dancing along his length as he sucked, humming softly, causing vibrations to slide all through his body, following the pathways of his veins and nerves, awakening every inch of his skin. Aya tossed his head and tried to keep himself from thrusting into that hot mouth, but he knew he wasn't succeeding. He could feel his hips rising, plunging him down the blonde's throat as the finger slipped in and out of him. He moaned, legs wrapping once more around Yohji's body.

::Stop, stop.:: he commanded himself, but Yohji undermined his control by urging his hips up higher, deeper down his throat and his body was not listening to him, liking what Yohji was doing to it way too much to obey him. Yohji's finger withdrew for a minute and he groaned, hoping it was gone for good. He forced his eyes open to look down. The fully clothed blonde man rested between his spread legs, golden locks tickling at his inner thighs as he spread more lubricant on two fingers. ::Two fingers?:: Yup, Yohji was back at his entrance, urging him to raise his hips a bit more and then pushing both fingers inside of him.

::Aah!:: Aya thrust upwards into Yohji's mouth, trying to get away from those invading digits as they moved within him, stretching and stroking him from the inside.

"Yohji, stop." He panted.

Yohji ignored him, gently slipping the two fingers in and twisting them around. Aya gasped as the fingers stroked him, teasing at the walls of his anus. Yohji's mouth was hot and wet on his now undeniably hard cock. His body was trembling and he had stopped fighting, moving only as Yohji's hands and mouth guided him. He could feel warmth spreading, trying to reach deep inside of him from every point of contact between their two bodies. His body trembled as Yohji continued to touch him, one hand caressing his heated skin as the other touched him from within. The hot mouth moved along his length as the soft strands of hair slid along the inside of his thighs.

::Stop, gods, stop.::

He felt himself shaking, his body moving against his will first to plunge down the working throat and then back to impale itself on the long fingers. He tightened his legs, clutching at Yohji as he threw his head back with a gasp, feeling how a third finger joined the other two within him. It was too much: he tried to lift off them even as he spread his legs further, trying to accommodate them, to give them room within him.

Yohji's tongue teased at his slit, outlining it, gathering the reluctant moisture leaking there before slipping beneath.

"Aah!!" He shook his head no and wrapped a leg around Yohji's back to keep him in place and himself from moving, from plunging down his throat as his body was clamoring that he do.

Yohji pushed at his hips pulling away.

::Wait, where are you -?::

Aya opened his eyes to find Yohji tugging at the red head's pants, pulling them the rest of the way off before tossing them aside, leaving Aya in nothing but the torn shirt. Yohji then proceeded on to his own pants, alcohol clumsy fingers working at the tight things for several minutes before finally managing to force them open. Pushing them down low on his thighs, but not attempting to pull them off in his drunken state, Yohji moved back towards Aya. Aya turned his face away as Yohji tried to capture his lips. Yohji nuzzled at him.

"Come on, Aya."

Hands pushed his thighs apart, guiding them back around Yohji's narrow hips as his warm mouth kissed Aya's throat. He felt the hard cock at his entrance and tensed, body going completely stiff as he tried to pull away.

"Shh. Just relax. Come on." One warm hand moved over his face while the other stroked down his side, slipped beneath to tease at his entrance. Aya bit his lip as the fingers slid back inside, stroking him again, teasing him. He shook his head, tugging at his bound arms.

::No.:: Aya shook his head unable to speak as Yohji took one nipple into his mouth. Aya gasped and tried to pull away, tugging at his arms. Yohji's fingers slipped from within him, hands coming to stroke at his hips, at his thighs, warm flesh feeling extremely hot against his own as his legs were urged open, thighs spread apart to let Yohji slip down further.

"Shh, relax, Aya." Yohji's strong hand pinched one nipple and Aya gasped, arching into the touch. Yohji bent down to suckle at it and the hand wandered lower, stroking lightly across his stomach as the other hand moved back within him and began to move more urgently. Aya moaned, body trembling.

Yohji's mouth returned to sucking on Aya's neck warm tongue slipping up to lave at the spot right behind his ear. Aya tensed and tried to pull away again. Yohji sucked on his neck pinching one hard nipple as he forced the fingers in deeper. Aya gasped, arching, legs clutching at Yohji as the warm body rocked against him.

One hand wrapped around his cock, squeezing him, and Aya was unable to help the push upwards, into the warm palm, then back, onto the invading fingers. Soon he had begun a rocking motion, thrusting upwards into the demanding fist before pressing himself down onto Yohji's hand and then up again.

::Yohji.::

Teeth tugged at his nipples, hard, body moving against him, the clothes Yohji still wore a painful friction against his own naked skin. He gave a low voiced groan as the fingers dug in deeper, harder. No. He pushed back onto them only to find them gone.

::What?::

Yohji was pulling his legs higher and moving down lower. Aya gasped, body arching, as Yohji slipped in without warning. Aya stilled completely, not wanting to move.

"Shh, its okay." Yohji's hands moved on his skin, gentling him, urging him to relax. Yohji kissed the side of his neck, lips warm on his throat as he remained still within him. "Shh, just relax."

Aya stayed as he was, eyes clenched shut and body immobile as Yohji touched him, hands sliding along sweaty skin, fingers teasing at him. One hand moved down to wrap around his cock again, fingers stroking across the slit. Aya moaned, moving into the caress hesitantly, feeling Yohji's hard length slip from him as he thrust forward. The hand on him squeezed gently in encouragement and Aya moved back slowly, feeling Yohji holding still, allowing him to take him back in at his own pace. Carefully, he did it again. Thrusting up into the warm channel of Yohji's fist then back down on the hot flesh, feeling the thick cock parting him, reaching deeper than Yohji's fingers could have. Before he knew it he had developed a rhythm again, thrusting up into Yohji's welcoming hand then impaling himself on the immobile cock within him. He began to move faster, legs wrapping around Yohji more securely he forced the hard cock deeper within him. He arched, panting, small moans escaping him as he began to move more urgently.

Yohji's hand moved away from him and he growled at the loss. He forced his eyes back open so he could look at the man still holding so god damn still within him. Yohji's own eyes were clenched shut, teeth bared in a grimace as he supported his weight on trembling arms.

::Move, damnit. What are you waiting for?:: He tugged at his bonds, feeling the thin wire biting into his skin and not caring, wanting his arms free, needing them free, so he could - he could - He HHhh

"Yohji. Yohji." ::Damn it, what is he waiting for? MOVE.:: "YOHJI."

The position was awkward, he couldn't... it wasn't enough. He tugged at his arms harder, feeling the wire cutting deeper. He hissed and then felt Yohji moving, but not inside of him, instead he was reaching up, restraining Aya's arms. Aya gave a cry of frustration then realized that Yohji was merely trying to set him loose, alcohol clumsy fingers having trouble as he tugged and twisted at the wire.

As Aya felt his arms come free he growled and immediately reached forward, arms clutching at Yohji, wrapping around the broad shoulders as his legs tightened their hold on Yohji's hips.

"Move, damn you. Please."

Aya threw his head back in a scream as Yohji immediately surged forward, thrusting into him hard. Aya clutched at him harder, hips rising to meet him as he pushed in again, deeper. His whole body shook with the wild thrusts, back arching off the couch. Aya was unable to stop the moan that escaped him as his body was rocked by Yohji's. He tangled one hand around the cloth of Yohji's shirt, clutching at it, tightening his legs further. Pressing his sweaty forehead against Yohji's shoulder. The warmth he had felt within him earlier began to spread from that point of contact, seemed to travel from Yohji's hard length within him up the pathways of his nerves, sending off little flashes of pleasure as the man moved.

Aya shook with Yohji's movements, his body rising to meet the man's thrust, both legs now wrapped around Yohji's hips pulling him forward, keeping him close. Feeling the heat of his moist skin sliding against his own, the hard chest teasing at his own as their nipples would occasionally touch.

"Yohji."

One hand wrapped itself again around his arousal and began to pump in time with the harsh thrusts.

"Aaah."

Aya slipped a hand under Yohji's shirt, short nails raking down the slim back. Yohji gave a strangled cry and slammed into Aya. Aya gave a small cry in return and bit down on Yohji's shoulder, muffling the yell that threatened to escape him as he arched, convulsing violently around Yohji as he came between them.


Aya slowly came back to himself. Opening dazed eyes he looked up at Yohji. At his own orgasm Yohji had simply collapsed atop of him, pinning him, once more, to the couch. Aya pushed at him, limbs weak from the aftershocks of pleasure still coursing through him. He managed to slip out from under Yohji and onto the floor. He landed on his behind and winced. He looked at Yohji. The taller man was pressed into the couch, completely lost to the world as he snored slightly. Aya glared, noticing that Yohji had never undressed. Were it not for the scent of sex heavy in the air all around them and the jeans pushed down slightly on narrow hips it would appear that Yohji had merely walked in and crashed on the couch.

Aya looked down at himself. Except for the ruined shirt still clinging to him he was completely naked. He noticed the blood on the sleeves and slowly pulled one down to look at his arm. All up and down the length of his pale limb there were scratches: some deep, most not. He looked back at the couch. Yohji mumbled something in his sleep and snuggled down deeper into it. Aya glared, body trembling. Reaching out he quickly retrieved his scattered clothing. He pulled his pants on and began to make his way across the room and up the stairs on still unsteady legs. At the top he paused and looked back on the slumbering form. Then he disappeared.


Owari

ShadowMist

Retour