Author: Nikita (the_tempest@mechpilot.com)

Archiving: Sure! Just ask!

Disclaimer: I don't own the boys. I know this, you know this, but I gotta say it.

Ramblings: I wrote this strictly because I love Uber-Uke Yohji. Would that be like Malibu Barbie? I kinda doubt you'd find it at Wal-Mart though. ^_-

One Night

 

I was silently, and hopefully secretly, staring at him. I was just studying him. How could I not? How could I not acknowledge such a beautiful creature in my midst? Everyone thinks I'm cold and uncaring. Maybe they're right. There is a certain amount of distance that I put between me and others. I make a point of it, actually.

He sighed and draped his arm over the back of his chair. The centerpiece of wisteria and lilies of the valley sat before him, completed. His apron couldn't hide the tight muscles and tendons under that silky skin. His body was not that of a florist, it was of a nightly killer, of a sex god who fucked at his leisure. I groaned internally, I wanted him so bad.

"Aya?"

My head jerked up, I was afraid that I'd just groaned out loud.

"What do you think of that chick who just left?"

I shrugged. 'She's not my type, but you on the other hand...' I thought. I hadn't had sex since...since...well, it was a long time ago. And it wasn't that great anyway. So plainly, as you can see, I'm horny. Him, Yohji, has awakened this...lust inside me. I want him almost as much as I want Takatori dead. Almost.

I don't care how I have him or he has me. I just need this release. I fuck him, he fucks me, does it matter to me? No.

He looks up at me, feeling the weight of my eyes.

"What?"

I shrug again, at a loss for words, as usual. I turn away and go back to sorting through countless flowers that I don't care about.

"What's wrong, Aya? Somethin' buggin' you?"

"No," I answer quickly.

"Ah, come on. Something is bothering you....I know, you need to get laid."

I feel my face heat up. Damn my coloring! Yohji chuckles, of course.

"Come out with me tonight. We'll get you some if it's the last thing on Earth."

"No," I croak out.

"You don't wanna get laid!? Aya, seriously, you need a break, man. Think of all the lovely ladies just waiting for you to notice them..."

"I don't need all those 'lovely ladies'," I state and go to the backroom, hoping he won't follow.

He follows me anyway, talking all the way.

"...I've noticed how people notice you, Aya. Hell, why wouldn't they, you're gorgeous..." Was the last thing I caught before my mind went into a maelstrom of confusion. Yohji thinks....thinks I'm gorgeous!? I thought he only liked women. I guess I was wrong. He sees my confusion and laughs.

"What? No one's ever told you that!" Another belly laugh. "Geez, Aya, you need to start paying attention to the fanclub that comes around. Half of them absolutely adore you. Of course the other half is devoted to me." Only Yohji could be so self-centered and charming at the same time.

I roll my eyes and hear the store door open.

"Why isn't anyone out here?" I hear Ken call. Ugh, why do you think, baka, we're all back here talking about my non-existence sex life. I march out and glare at Ken.

"How's the day been? Busy?" Ken asks oblivious to my glare.

"Long and slow," Yohji answers. 'Not exactly the way I like it in bed, but hey, I'm in for new things,' I add mentally.

I take off my apron, my shift's over and I can finally get some peace. I need to find out where this stupid little smart-ass voice came from. I'm quite sure it appeared when I met Yohji.

As I climb the stairs I hear the door open again and it's Omi to the rescue. Rescuing whom? I don't know, probably Yohji from having to do real work. I hear Yohji practically cheer and tear off his apron. He stomps after me and I try to sneak into my room so he won't try to get me to go out with him. Wait, go out with him, that doesn't sound too awful. Goddamn, it's that infuriating voice again. I can be with Yohji aaaalll night. Sure he's checking out women, but he's with me and I scare people. Enough drinks and anything can happen, right? What am I thinking? I'm trying to booze my way into Yohji's pants--

"Oi! Aya!"

I stop and turn, almost bumping noses with him. I take a step back and wait for him to say or do whatever he wants.

"So you wanna come out with me tonight?"

I glanced around the hallway. Nowhere to run. I look at him. "Fine."

He turns away with a smile and walks to his room. "Be ready by ten!"

This is so not good.

*****

I step out of my bedroom and look around for Yohji, he's nowhere to be found as per usual. It's ten on the dot and I've finally gotten used to the idea that I agreed to go out. I look down at my clothes: plain leather jeans, a tight blue t-shirt and motorcycle boots. This is normal for 'clubbing', right?

Yohji's door bursts open and he practically leaps into the hallway. What's got him so fucking happy? His hair is radiant, his black shirt is too short and too tight, I can almost see his nipples through it. His gunmetal gray pants are skin tight and are kind of shimmery. I feel myself get nervous and semi-erect.

"Ready to go?" he happily asks.

This is so not good.

*****

The club is in a huge warehouse, which doesn't exactly make it intimate. But I get the feeling that intimate is not the goal here. The bass is thumping so hard that I feel it in my chest. Yohji nudges me and I turn towards him.

"You wanna get a drink?" he yells. I nod my head and follow him to the bar. What the fuck am I doing here!? Oh wait, I remember, I'm trying to get into Yohji's very tight, no underwear-lined pants. Shit, this can't be happening.

Yohji orders for me and good thing, I wouldn't know an alcoholic beverage if you set it in front of me. I mean, I know beer and normal shots, but anything else--I'm clueless.

I glance around the bar, there are girls and guys talking. Then, to my surprise, I see two guys kissing. I look farther down the bar and see two lesbians going at it. I abruptly turn to Yohji and he sees the shock in my eyes.

"It's a place where you can be yourself," he explains cryptically.

The bartender sets down two small shots of...something. Yohji goes first, showing me how to wolf it down. I pick up the glass which has three layers of alcohol floating separately. I bring it to my lips and throw it back.

Yohji smiles at me. "Want another?" I'm guessing this bar-tab is on him so I nod my head. Why not get drunk? I may just get used to the idea of being in a warehouse full of strange people doing stranger things.

We both throw back our shots and smirk at each other. Shit, I just *smirked*. I think this is some sort of a challenge now.

After two more shots and a helva alot more prolonged glances at each other, Yohji grabs my arm and pulls me to the dance floor.

"I wanna dance," he calls back. My head is swimming, too much liquor on a empty stomach.

He pulls me to him and I follow, barely realizing that one of his hands is at the small of my back, pressing me closer and the other is around my neck. I go limp and follow his lead, somehow this doesn't feel alien. I know, in the back of my mind, that it should, but right now it feels good. Almost as good as it would be to fuck him. Almost.

His fingers skim through my hair and I feel completely relaxed. He leans in and kisses my jaw and I let him. I love it. I guess he's working me up to something more...intimate.

His feather-light kisses turn heated and he's biting my neck, sucking at my jugular. God, I feel light-headed. I run my hands up his back, loving the feel of those muscles moving under my touch.

"Aya..." he whispers and brushes his lips against mine. I completely give in, completely surrender to his invading tongue. His grip tightens around me like a boa constrictor. My grip on him tightens in turn and my groin moves of its own volition against his. He breaks the kiss with a gasp and rocks with me.

"We should go," I say. He nods and grabs my hand, dragging me out of the warehouse. I hear a "Hey, you fucking filthy punks! Get your stupid asses back here!" But we've already crossed half the parking lot. Yohji props me up against his car and grinds against me.

"Jesus..." Yohji whispers after long moments of heated kisses and abrasive thrusts. He yanks open the passenger side door, I get in quickly and feel my head spin again at the change of angles.

Once he's inside I throw my leg over his lap and wrap my arms around his neck. I know this is not like me, but now I finally have the excuse to have what I've always longed for: one night with Yohji Kudou.

His hand trails down my thigh to my rear and he pulls me on top of him. His rock hard cock presses against mine tantalizingly.

"Jesus..." he says again and rocks my hips against his. I lean forward and run my tongue up his neck, taking a perfect earlobe into my mouth. His hands tighten on my hips and he rocks me harder against him. My hands run through his hair and he chants my name with every rock of my hips.

I suddenly lift off of him and sit back down on the passenger seat. He looks bereftly at me.

"Drive," I order. He barely nods and fires up the engine. The car squeals out of the parking lot, heading for the highway. My hands linger on his thigh, massaging, squeezing. He bites his lip to keep from moaning, damn, he's beautiful when he does that.

"Stop," he whispers. I feel one corner of my mouth jerk up.

"Why?" I ask.

"I'm gonna wreck if you don't."

"It's either I touch you or I touch myself," I purr. This torture business is kinda fun.

"Aya...please..."

I sigh and remove my hand from his thigh. We're almost home anyways. Almost home means we're close to my bed and having Yohji under me, screaming with orgasm. That very thought sends a shiver through my body.

The car stops and I realize that we're in front of the our building. I fling open the door and rush up the stairs, Yohji only a second behind me.

The apartment is quiet and dark and we both sneak into my bedroom. As I close my bedroom door I'm pinned face first to the wall. Yohji grabs my t-shirt and yanks it over my head, throwing it aimlessly. His erection presses between my legs, thumping like the bass from that damned club.

Yohji bites my neck as he runs his hands down my body. I push off the wall and turn, wrapping my arms around his neck and sending us both down onto my bed. I make quick work of his shirt and I start on the fly of his jeans. He groans and raises his hips so I can yank the material down his body.

What a surprise...the great Yohji Kudou doesn't wear underwear. Not even a thong. His weeping erection springs up in face, just centimeters from my mouth. I look at it and then look up at him, I see a pleading in his eyes. I lean in and gently run my tongue over the head of his cock, taking the salty-sweet murky fluid onto my tongue. He groans my name.

"You like that?"

"God, yes," he moans.

"You want me to continue?"

"Yeah," he whispers hoarsely. I wet my lips with my saliva and now his pre-cum and I slowly engulf the head of penis, rolling my head and sucking down further.

"Oh shit, oh christ...oh fuck-fuck-Aya-god-shit-damn..."

I sink further down till his pubic hairs tickle my nose and I swallow. The muscles in my throat tighten and flex.

"Aya!"

I would smirk if I didn't have a mouthful of Yohji. I raise back up and wrap my hand around the base and bring my mouth back down. Hand and mouth pumping his needful hardness. Quickly, I spread his legs and let my other hand push inside his body. Yohji thrusts onto my finger, wanting more and I give it to him. I add a second and third, pumping my fingers in time with my mouth.

"I...ohmygod...I can't hold...ah shit...much longer," he cries. I look up and meet his gaze, my eyes demanding that he hold out. I give a couple more thrusts with my hands and mouth and I pull up watching him quiver on my bed.

I tear my gaze from his hard body and search for some type of lubrication. My eyes latch onto a bottle of lotion I was using for a nasty burn I got on a mission. I snatch it up, coat my fingers and ease them back into him.

"Oh yeah, oh Aya...don't stop," he begs.

I never intended to stop anyway.

I thrust my fingers in only a few times, my patience has worn thin, I want him, I want him now. I pull my fingers out and practically pick him up so he's laying the correct way on the bed. I unzip my pants and pull them down a little, I don't have time or the want to take off these pants and boots.

I get between his legs and coat my cock with lotion. He brings his knees up and out, never breaking eye contact with me. I quickly bring the head of my erection to his opening and brace my arms on either side of his chest. I start to work my length into him, it's tougher than I thought it would be, he's tight no matter how much I prepare him.

Suddenly, Yohji grabs my ass and forces me down, impaling himself completely. His back bows and his erection jabs at my stomach. He groans in pain and pleasure, eyes closed. I'm still, just watching him adjust to me being inside him.

He opens his burning emerald eyes. "Aya, move, please *move*." A vicious smile sweeps across my face and I pull out a little only to thrust back in quickly.

"Faster?" I growl. He moans out a yes and I move my body over him, taking him savagely. I angle my hips and hit his prostate. His eyes widen with a sharp gasp, hands tighten on my waist and his erection jumps against my abdomen.

All I can feel is the push and pull, the in and out, the slapping skin on skin. His cries, the springs of the bed creaking with the added weight and my own animalistic sounds fill my ears; it's music to me.

"Fuck me! Fuck me, Aya! Aya-Aya-Aya! Do it, Aya! Harder!"

All I need is that demand and I slam into him again and again. My boots dig into the mattress for leverage and I fuck him like I've always wanted to: rough, furious and completely brutal. His body moves with me, begging me for release. I reach down, wrap my hand around his steely erection and start to pump.

"Yohji," I growl. "Come!"

His back arches and he yells as strands of cum are flung over his chest. His muscles clamp down at the same time, tightening down on the intruder. My eyes close and I let go, releasing all my heated fluid into him, pumping out all that I had in me.

My muscles quiver and flop down on his chest, my chin resting on his shoulder. His heart is still pounding against my fluttering pulse. Slowly, as if he were a marionette, his arms wrap around my shoulders.

"I told you I'd get you laid," he whispers.

 

http://www.kiribana.org

 

Retour