That Kind of Fun
Chapter 5: Kitty in my Bath



Reaching his hand from under Aya's thigh, he twisted the doorknob and sidled into the large bathroom. Pushing the door closed with his foot, he deposited Aya onto the counter between the two sinks. Briefly, he touched his lips to the other man's before turning to run warm water into the wide garden tub.

Yohji was testing the temperature when he got the distinct feeling of being stared at. Of corse, he was also aware that he was hunched over the tub's edge, completely naked, giving Aya a wonderful view of one of the better parts of his anatomy. He shook it, just for effect.

Aya blushed and turned his head. Yohji smiled at the modesty, it was an interesting change from the Aya who had just stained his t-shirt. Said t-shirt was still clinging to that thin frame and Yohji decided something had to be done about that little overlooked detail.

Returning to the sinks, he spread Aya's legs and pressed himself between them. Starring into violet eyes, he planted his hands on Aya's knees, pausing for a moment before letting them ascend. The pale skin was silken beneath his hands as he ran gentle circles on Aya's thighs. The redhead offered him a curious look, for slowness was not a patented Kudo style. One should never underestimate Yohji in anything that involved sex.

Letting the worn shirt fall over his wrists, he caressed Aya's sides, feeling the light ridges of his ribs. Impatient legs wrapped around his waist, and he could feel Aya's already semi-erect hardness against his own.

"Recover fast, don't you?" He laughed, before ripping off the shirt in one practiced motion. Their lips locked together in a fight of tongues and hidden agenda, the latter being the slow progression of Yohji's hand to his stomach. It paused for a moment and...

Tickled him.

Aya broke into an unexpected burst of laughter. Pitching forward, he fell off the sink and into Yohji's arms. Quickly he recovered to offer a glare.

"Now now Aya, the water will get cold if we play too long." Releasing the shorter man, Yohji stepped into the water. Taking a seat, he scooted back to lean against the edge. Looking up he was greeted by an interesting sight.

Aya was once again slipping into frisky kitty mode. His tongue flicked out to wet his lips and he just stood there looking hot with his half-hard erection and piercing eyes. Aya did not like to be denied, or even postponed as it were.

"Aya, get in the tub." Yohji's arms felt empty without his redhead in them. Damnit, he was supposed to be the tease!

"Maybe I like being...dirty." Bringing up his hand he paused for barely a second before slipping the tip of the pointer finger into his mouth. His tongue came out again, swirling around the digit before his lips closed over it.

In and out. In and out. Yohji watched with strange fascination, mind wandering to much more than fingers. Suddenly Aya stopped, gifting Yohji with a tiny smile from around his finger. Oh, Yohji could think of several other things that could go into that warm mouth, himself being the foremost of these.

"Aya...come on, get in."

The only answer he got was silence. The finger withdrew, so slowly, leaving a wet strand to reflect in the light for a second before it disappeared. Taking a step to the left, Aya propped one foot up onto the covered lid of the toilet, letting the hand slip behind his back and out of Yohji's sight. The blond had a brief moment of confusion that quickly gave way to anticipation as realization dawned. Aya's gasped softly and his eyes closed in pleasure. With a slight adjustment of his hips he impaled himself further and moaned at the feeling.

Yohji almost fell as he leapt from the tub in what was surely an ungraceful fashion. Anyone would say that Yohji's self control was almost nonexistent under normal circumstances, but this was too much. Careless of the water that dripped to soak the floor, he drew Aya into his arms, forcing the finger to withdraw and pressing their bodies together.

He bit Aya's ear before he whispered to him, still rocking his hips against the other man's.

"Don't you like baths Aya?"

"I like you." Seemingly to prove the point, a hand closed tightly over Yohji's wet bottom as their lips met in a passionate kiss.

Barely seconds later found them both piled together on the cool white tile. Their bath was lost from Yohji's mind as a writhing Aya clutched at him. A touch on his nipple, a bite on his shoulder, it didn't take much. Guiding the younger man to his knees, Yohji indicated what he wanted.

Kneeling, Aya pressed his stomach against the edge of the tub, causing his erection to hit the coldness. He shivered, attempting to draw back only to feel Yohji's insistent desire tight against him as the blond straddled his legs with his own. More kisses distracted him, not to mention the warm hands that found his nipples once again. Yohji ground against him impatiently, Aya had a way of pushing him to the breaking point and now there was no turning back.

The redhead hissed through clenched teeth as Yohji entered him suddenly, the fullness taking him by surprise and the pain more vivid than the pleasure.

"You shouldn't have tempted me Aya. I /was/ going to be good, maybe wash your hair..."

Aya snorted. "Move it Yohji."

"My my, maybe I don't want to." The reference was not lost on the redhead., even with a wet Yohji pressed against his back.

"Move damn it!" It was killing him, he needed...he wanted...he couldn't think.

Yohji chuckled, two could play at this game and the blond was a master at it. Touch. Tease. Play. Good Aya.

Red hair tickled him as Aya's head fell back onto his shoulder. Yohji had won. It was his game. Gripping Aya's thin hips tightly, he withdrew only to plunge back it hard enough to make the other grunt as he hit the tub. Again and again he speared Aya on his rock hard length, hearing the other man yell his name. It was pure primal sex.

The fury ended as Yohji came with a yell he was sure even the neighbors heard...the neighbors three doors down. Aya followed right on cue, feeling Yohji's warm seed fill him and spilling his own down the side of the tub to form a small puddle on the tile. The blond collapsed over his back, planting a tiny kiss on his temple. Aya leaned heavily under their combined weight, supporting himself on the tub's edge and looking at their reflection in the soapy water.

Reaching over, Yohji ran a hand through water, making a sound of disapproval.

"Its cold," he stated rather blandly, pulling out of Aya to sit on the floor.

"Maybe we should try a shower?"

~tbc?~

Retour Chapitre 6