Turbo Lover
by Mishaela


Disclaimer: No copyrights were harmed in the making of this fic…

Warnings: AU, Yaoi, PWP, Songfic
Pairing: Yohji x Ran

Author's Note: Turbo Lover is the property of Judas Priest and I love how they do the song so much, I'm not going to be dumb enough to challenge their hold on it…

This is one of my rare PWPs…


Ran pulled out onto the boulevard, his violet eyes seeking out others who were like-minded. He'd heard rumors; now he just had to find the spot. All he had to go on was that there would be a LOT of others there. It was apparently very popular.

Turning a corner, the redhead saw his goal. Everywhere he looked, there were cars and drivers gearing up for the night. Ran pulled into the nearest row and shut down his car. Getting out, he took a quick look around and put a hand through his hair, smoothing the wild looking mess.

He liked this… the tension. The adrenaline. The anticipation.

~You won't hear me~
~But you'll feel me~

Every underground had their own champion; their own hero; their invincible warrior. Around here, it was a tall willowy blond by the name of Yohji. From behind his shades, he watched the new car pull in and the driver exit. Girls stood to each side of him; a lovely pair on each arm.

His eyes narrowed at the sight of the unknown driver. A redhead. Pale. Lithe. Gorgeous.

Yohji wanted him… and what Yohji wanted - Yohji Kudou got.

~Without warning~
~Something's dawning~
~Listen~

He could feel the hard stare, but Ran had no idea where it was coming from. He popped the hood of his Camero and let the other drivers drool over his handiwork. The engine in his little beast had cost a pretty penny, but it was worth it.

Finally, the slim young man found one of the others looking in his direction. The tall man was leaning against a Jag and had a gaggle of groupies all over him. Snorting derisively, Ran turned to answer a series of questions aimed at him.

~Then within your senses~
~You'll know you're defenseless~

Yohji took the redhead's reaction to him as a challenge and carefully extracted himself from the throng of girls He wove his way through the crowd to the young man, dropping a slender hand on his shoulder, "You're new, aren't you?"

He watched the beautiful youth turn to him. For a moment, he swore that the violet eyes widened. The blond couldn't resist pulling rank on the newbie a little.

"This is my zone. You wanna race here, you gotta clear it with me," Yohji said, a smirk crossing his lips.

~How your heart beats~
~When you run for cover~

Ran glared up at the blond, covering his initial surprise with irritation. This guy was the most beautiful thing he'd ever laid eyes on, "Yeah?" The redhead knew that he was treading on dangerous ground here. He needed the money, though, and wasn't about to back down from the local fave.

He gave a ruthless smile, "I race for pink slips… nothing else."

~You can't retreat~
~I spy like no other~

"Fine," Yohji agreed, "You race for pink. You win - you get Seven." His thumb hooked over his shoulder to indicate the Jag. He lifted his shades with his other hand, "If I win, though… I want your ass."

He watched the surprise flicker over the redhead's face. The kid *had* to be a virgin. Confidence replaced the look immediately, "Fine. Whatever. Let's get this over with."

~Then we race together~
~We can ride forever~

They got in their cars and toed the line. Between the noses of the vehicles, a young woman stood with her arms raised. When she dropped them, both cars surged forward.

~Wrapped in horsepower~
~Driving into fury~

Ran took the lead; his Camero blazing on. He managed to get a full car length ahead of the cocky blond. The Jag wasn't sluggish, just not moving at full power. He couldn't help the thought though, that it was just so blessedly easy…

~Changing gear~
~I pull you tighter to me~

Inside Seven, Yohji double-clutched and started to pull ahead. He smirked at the thought that the kid probably had thought that he was an easy drop. The blond smiled as his gorgeous machine managed to get further ahead, passing the Camero easily.

He had a pretty good idea that the redhead wasn't as experienced as he acted. What would probably happen next would be the telling factor. If the kid was smart, he would hold off on his panic button…

If he was smart, like Yohji hoped, the lovely young man wouldn't hit his NOS system…

~I'm your turbo lover~
~Tell me there's no other~

There was no way in hell that Ran would let Yohji get ahead of him for keeps. His thumb inched ever closer to the left hand button on his steering wheel. It was instinctive to use the booster. He needed to use the booster. It made it an easy win most times.

Depressing the button, Ran felt the horsepower kick into high and he suddenly burst forward. He watched out of the corner of his eye as the other car flew behind him.

~I'm your turbo lover~
~Better run for cover~

Yohji heard the car and saw it pass him.

'Dumb kid.'

He waited just a little longer and then activated his own NOS. The Jag responded, blazing ahead as he eased back on the gas just a touch. Too much horsepower would totally frag his engine. Yohji wasn't an idiot. Seven meant too much to him for the blond to make a mistake that big.

With a shout of expected victory, Yohji crossed the finish line. He pulled around and met Ran on the way back, rolling down his window, "I'll follow you back to the start zone. Don't try to run; I'd catch you easily…"

~We hold each other closer~
~As we shift to over drive~

Ran sat in his car after he'd stopped - stunned. He didn't expect that! What the hell was he going to do now? The grounds for the bet were different than normal. He *knew* what the blond wanted out of him…

The thought brought a sigh out of him… He'd never done that… with… anyone.

Getting out of his car, the redhead waited for the sound of his doom. Those boots clacking on the pavement were getting louder. Ran couldn't bring himself to look up.

"You played with fire… Now it's time to watch you burn," the blond said as he lit a cigarette. Those green eyes gave him the once-over, "What's your name?"

"Ran."

The blond took a drag, "Well, Ran, get in the car." He hooked his thumb, pointing at the Jag, and exhaled softly, "I'll be right there."

Defeated, the redhead moved to the car and got in the passenger side. He couldn't resist running his hand over parts of the interior. Seven was a beautiful machine - even he had to admit that. Ran started when he heard the driver's side door open and then felt the shift as the blond got in. He flicked his violet eyes over, taking in the lean body, and shuddered.

"Just so you have a name to scream later, I'm Yohji."

~And everything goes rushing by~
~With every nerve alive~

The blond wanted a little taste of victory. His hands flashed out, grabbing the redhead by one knee and the back of his head. He pulled Ran to him, fastening their mouths together while he drew him across his lap. He held him there, exploring the young man's moist sweet warmth, and ran his other hand over his prize's back.

Yohji felt the redhead respond to the kiss and gave a moan. There was just something about people with crimson locks that made him wanton. He couldn't get enough of them. The blond's hand moved from Ran's spine to his front, pressing against the zipper of his jeans, rubbing insistently.

He could feel the hidden cock hardening and smiled against the perfect mouth. This was going to be the sweetest victory he'd ever had. Yohji broke the kiss and looked into those gorgeous eyes, "Until sunrise, you belong to me."

Ran gave a nod, which pleased him, and moved as though he was going to go back to the other seat. The blond stopped him, "No, I want you just like this…"

"You can't drive like that."

"Watch me," Yohji grinned.

The car rolled smoothly out of the spot and then they were off to a more secluded location.

~We move so fast~
~It seems as though we've taken to the sky~

The car stopped in the lot of a secluded park. Ran looked around and then back down at Yohji, "Here?"

Smiling, the blond grinned, "Yeah. You got a problem with it?" He opened his door and pushed the redhead out onto his feet, before getting out himself. "I like this place. It's peaceful and quiet."

Ran watched until the other man started moving; then his arm was caught and he was dragged along after the willowy Yohji. Panic started to well up inside of him, "I've… I've never…"

"I know. You're not getting out of this, though," Yohji said with a growl. He continued to walk, pulling the redhead after him, until they got to the side of a pond. Then, the younger man was let go.

The blond was on him immediately, pulling at his clothes, attacking bare flesh with soft lips and lightly nipping teeth. Ran moaned and reacted; his body hardening all the more. He still had his fear, but the way his blood was burning was starting to make him swoon. He wanted more of Yohji's touch… with a vengeance.

~Love machines in harmony~
~We hear the engines cry~

Yohji loved this. Redheads were always so responsive and this one was definitely not disappointing him. He would tackle the virginity problem when the time came, but not before. For now, the blond concentrated on making Ran so hot that he wouldn't try to back out.

He got the younger man undressed in a hurry; his emerald gaze taking in the alabaster skin that seemed almost luminescent in the moonlight. God, but this boy was beautiful. It was a wonder that no one had taken advantage of this sooner with the way the kid drove…

His lips moved down the line between Ran's pectorals, kissing and licking, going even lower. Yohji's goal was to keep his mind preoccupied with sensations so the kid didn't have a chance to think. As his mouth found the focus of the redhead's need, his fingers began to twist the little nubs of his nipples gently. Yohji sucked in the length, a little at a time, giving the pretty boy some delightful shivers.

~I'm your turbo lover~
~Tell me there's no other~

Ran had never felt anything like this.

He wanted more of what the blond was giving him. His head thrashed from side to side at the feel of the hot tongue on his aching cock. Ran thought he was going to go out of his head with pleasure. The fingers on his nipples were wreaking havoc on his body, too. The redhead didn't think he would be able to get enough of this feeling.

His own hands moved down; taking fistfuls of golden hair and twisting the waves between his fingers. Ran's body started responding on its own, thrusting into the greedy mouth with abandon. He was feeling something inside of him build.

Something that wanted to be released soon…

~I'm your turbo lover~
~Better run for cover~

Yohji stopped what he was doing before Ran could climax. He didn't want the redhead getting off before he was being pounded into. His fingers began to circle the opening below lazily. The blond felt the body stiffen and looked up into the violet eyes as he let go of the hard flesh, "Relax… I'm not going to hurt you."

"I can't… I've never…"

"You repeat yourself too much," Yohji grinned. His finger had already been slickened with some lube. The blond eyed the discarded tube next to him and smiled, "I'm just prepping you… Nothing to fear. This way, you'll feel good when I pop that sweet cherry of yours."

The blush that crept over Ran's face was so enticing… Yohji smiled and pushed the first finger in. God, but that was a tight fit. He wanted to hurry, but knew that that would be a bad move on his part. The blond worked his prize a bit before introducing another finger into that heat.

Ran moaned and whimpered; music to the tall man's ears. He delved those digits in and out; stretching the opening a little more for the next intrusion.

"Please… I can't… oh, God…"

"Shhh… I know, Ran… just be patient," Yohji whispered softly. A third finger went into the constricting channel and he felt the redhead's shudder. All three were pushed in deep, touching something that made a startled cry erupt from the slim younger man.

"Ah! Yohji…"

The blond couldn't take it anymore - he had to have Ran right now! He unbuttoned his leather pants and pushed them down to his knees before lowering himself onto the redhead. More lubricant was smoothed onto his arousal and then he pressed against the clenching ring.

Neither man could bite back the moan as Yohji slid into his captive slowly. It felt so good, the tight fit around him. Green eyes watched the play of sensations on Ran's face, making sure that there was enough pleasure to override the pain. "Damn… You're so tight…"

"Do it." The harsh moan was barely audible.

Yohji leaned down, resisting the urge to kiss the redhead, "What?"

"Do it," Ran repeated slowly, opening his eyes, "Fuck me."

~On and on we're charging~
~To the place so many seek~

That was all it took for Yohji. He pulled back his hips and started driving into his new lover. He was so hard from anticipation, the blond was sure that he would lose it quick. He didn't want that, it just felt too good.

As he leaned down to kiss Ran, he remembered that he had access to this all night long. Yohji could make do with that, to be sure. He smiled and pressed his lips against the redhead's, letting his tongue take dominance like his body.

~In perfect synchronicity~
~Of which so many speak~

Ran was going to go insane from this. He started thrusting back, meeting each of Yohji's powerful surges into him. He felt a little stab of pleasure each and every time that hard cock went fully into him. It wasn't like when he'd touch himself while alone at night.

This kind of pleasure went right through to the bone.

That familiar little longing started nagging at the rims of his consciousness again. It was so perfect; the way Yohji fit inside of him, the way his body accepted the act, the way Ran's voice rose with each driving surge into him. He just wanted to let go of it all…

~We feel so close to heaven~
~In this roaring heavy load~

Yohji could feel it.

Completion was coming hard and fast. He started to really pound into the hot writhing form under him. He wanted to make Ran scream first if at all possible. His hands captured the slender wrists and pulled them over the young man's head, pinning them in place. If his guess was correct, the reminder that Ran was his prize would make things more intense for him.

He held them with one hand and let the other seek out the hard heat between their stomachs. Yohji wanted to hear Ran. He wanted his name screamed out at the top of the redhead's lungs. His long fingers wrapped around the throbbing length and squeezed as they pulled upwards on the flesh.

"Come for me, Ran… Right now…"

~And then in sheer abandonment~
~We shatter and explode~

That was all it took.

All the sensations intensified and expanded within the redhead. Ran arched up, impossibly high, and gave a long loud shriek of pleasure, "YOHJI!" Wave after searing wave of ecstasy blew through him, more intense than the shrill scream of the engines he was so fond of working on.

He could feel Yohji above him, shuddering, thrusting harder, pressing into his lean frame as deeply as possible. Then, there was a convulsion and he could feel even more warmth spread through him as his trembling body accepted the offering of the blond's completion.

~I'm your turbo lover~
~Tell me there's no other~

Yohji stilled and let his boneless body settle onto Ran. That was intense - almost as intense as the rush of the racing he'd grown to love. He looked down at the violet eyes, seeing how the churning need had calmed down.

Almost.

There was still a lingering of it there, in the depths. He liked that. Yohji hoped that that meant he could keep coming back to the young man in the future.

"Not so bad; losing to me, huh?" He couldn't keep the smirk out of his voice.

Ran turned his head to the side a little, "Maybe…"

"'Maybe' my ass… You liked it." Yohji grabbed his smokes and drew one out, lighting it, and then settling back on the slender body below him, "I know I liked it."

"What happens if I say yes?"

Yohji grinned again, "Then you and I keep doing this until we decide we've had enough." He thought the answer was pretty obvious.

"Okay," Ran said softly before leaning up to press a sweet kiss to the other man's full lips.

~I'm your turbo lover~
~Better run for cover~

{A week later…}

Ran looked around; his violet eyes searching. He'd just finished the repairs to his Camero and was eager to test out the new, upgraded NOS system against the best racer on the strip. He tried so hard to suppress the smile as memories of last week threaded through his mind.

"Wanna race?"

The familiar voice was husky, laden with dripping lust and need. Ran hardened instantly when he heard it.

"Yeah. I only race for pink slips." He turned to face his new blond lover, "What about you?"

Yohji grinned around his cigarette, "Sounds good to me. I don't want your car, though… Can I nail the driver when I win?"

The redhead blushed, "I'll take that bet."


~The End~

Retour