Wonderland

by nekojita

*******

Okay, this here fic is for paxnirvana, a ‘thank you’ for the wonderful lemon she wrote a few day ago. Thank you so much for posting a great YohjixAya fic, sweetie. Of course I should be given a lot of credit for resisting the impulse to make this a SchuxAya story, just so the woman could yell at me "Bad Schu. Evil Schu. No Aya for you!" I just adore that line.

This is my first attempt at a PWP and a song fic. Felt the urge to get some more YxA out there, and the song has been in the back of my head for months. It made me think of Yohji and Aya the first time I heard it. So let me know what you think, and maybe I’ll try my hand at a few more of these things. This is a stand-alone fic, it can fit in my WK story arc, but you don’t need to read any of those stories to figure out what is going on here.

Disclaimer: You know the drill, the boys aren’t mine. It’s a cruel and unjust world, I tell you.

Also very big ‘thank you’s to Lady Gackt and tmelange for help (especially T for the technical assistance).

*******

Hitting the play button again, Yohji settled on the bed and listened to the cd for the fourth time. He’d gone through most of his pack of cigarettes as well, and the hotel room was filled with smoke, an almost palpable grey cloud that grew heavier with each new stick that he lit. Damn it, where was the man? The blond was trying to calm his nerves by losing himself in music, but if he’d known the kitten would be determined to cause him a heart attack due to stress he’d have brought a couple more cds. As it was he’d have the songs stuck in his head for days to come. His mind happy with a new topic to bitch about, he sunk down amongst the pillows and puffed away.

It was supposed to be a quick but nasty mission in the city of Yamagata, about 300 kilometers or so outside of Tokyo. Manx had informed Weiß that Kritiker was looking for two ‘volunteers’ to drive to the city and ‘liberate’ some necessary data from a software company. Aya had immediately agreed, eager for the money and possibly a chance to get away from his fan club for the few days it would take to drive there, check out the place and complete the mission. Yohji, not wanting to trust either of his other teammates with watching his lover’s back, took the second position. Manx hadn’t been too surprised at their acceptance. She’d known that chances were very good that Aya would take the job, and nowadays, where the swordsman went Kudoh was quick to follow. What a love-struck idiot he was, sitting out here in some two-bit town instead of his lovely Tokyo, all because he’d fallen for a short-tempered redhead with a death wish. It was nice being able to place the blame on someone else for his current misery.

The mission had gotten off to a harrowing start. They’d driven out in Aya’s Porsche, the less flashier off their two cars, and that meant guess who was behind the wheel. Yohji’s hair should have been white after that little trip. Who needed to worry about some guard mowing him down during an assignment when he had his kitten’s driving to face? That man needed his license revoked ASAP. But the blond’s good mood had been restored when they’d checked into their assigned hotel and found out they had been booked into the same room. Most likely courtesy of Birman. Not that Yohji got any benefit out of the situation. Aya was in Abyssinian mode, which meant his beleaguered boyfriend risked life and limb if he so much as touched the pale man during their job.

Once the surveillance was finished, they’d made their move late last night. The mission had lived up to its promise, and had turned out to be particularly bloody. Whatever it was they were there to steal, it sure wasn’t some computer game. Not with that much security. Abyssinian had tossed the data at him and lured the determined guards to another part of the corporation as he’d made his escape, just as planned. Yohji had returned to the hotel, expecting his lover to join him in a little bit.

It was now going on four hours. And here he was, listening to a cd by some American artist in vain hopes of drowning out the voice in his head making him promise to take the information and return to their room and stay there. Only his faith in Aya’s skills kept him sitting on the bed as the sun rose and sent beams of light through the window’s blinds. That and the fact he’d agreed to give the cd one more play before he said the hell with it and left the damn disk here for their employers to find and went out searching for his lover.

The intro to the third song had just started when the door swung open. Jumping off of the bed, Yohji was left staring at his exhausted teammate. Tossing aside his cd player and about to berate the man on worrying him like that, a shaking head stopped him. Aya clearly wasn’t in the mood to talk. Big surprise there. Dropping a bundle on the floor, the pale man made his way to the bathroom, pausing for a moment to brush against Yohji, a quick hand on his hip and a cheek rubbed on a shoulder. The bathroom door clicked shut, and the playboy just stood there until he heard a rush of water. He moved to examine the bound package lying on the floor.

The bundle turned out to be Aya’s blood-soaked coat, wrapped around his katana. One assumed that he’d been spending the past few hours ditching any security they’d failed to kill, making sure no one tracked them back to the hotel. Stubborn baka. Of the two, the redhead stood out much more in a crowd, which was why he’d decided to be the diversion. But that fact would have made it all the more difficult to give his pursuers the shake. Cursing under his breath, Yohji grabbed the plastic bag that held his work uniform and tossed the coat in. The katana he took a few minutes to clean, knowing its owner wouldn’t rest until it was taken care of. He’d just given it a final wipe down when Aya stepped out of the bathroom, wearing the hotel robe. The smaller man gave him an odd look when he saw what the blond was doing, and came over to inspect his work. The blade needed some sharpening, but that could wait until they got home. They were expected to leave in the early morning, giving things time to cool down.

Nodding his head in approval, Aya picked up a chair and moved it closer to the window. Clearly, the man was about to assume vigil, watching out to see if anyone had traced them back to their room after all. Yohji knew better. He’d been very careful on his way back, and there was no way in hell Aya would be here right now if he seriously thought he was still being followed. Nope, there were better things they could be doing besides feeding the redhead’s paranoid nature. He’d be damned if he spent the night here taking shifts to look out of a window. They had the data, and as far as he was concerned, the mission was over. If by some chance their pursuers arrived here for it, the two of them were in no shape to fight them off.

We’ve got the afternoon

You’ve got this room for two

One thing I’ve left to do

Discover me discovering you

One of the songs was running through his head as he stalked across the room and jerked his boyfriend out of the chair. "I’ve got a better idea of what we can do today." Silencing any complaints with a kiss, Yohji enfolded the smaller man in his arms, holding him tight as Aya struggled against the embrace. He refused to let the man go. Their job was done; time to leave the mission personas behind and remember why they’d fought so hard to remain alive last night. Shoving Aya against the wall, Yohji grasped a handful of wet crimson hair and tilted the smaller man’s head up to intensify the assault on his mouth. Tongue delving deep, eager for that hint of spice amidst the sweetness that always made his lips tingle, Yohji rocked his hips against his lover, his erection evident through his jeans.

One mile to every inch of

Your skin like porcelain

One pair of candy lips

And your bubblegum tongue

He kept at it until he felt Aya’s tense form melt in his arms, the pale hands no longer pushing at his chest but entwining through his blond hair, pulling him closer. "You. What I want is you." Violet eyes stared back at him, then closed in surrender. Yohji let out a mental cheer, lush lips curving into a quick smile as he shifted his mouth down Aya’s neck. Gods, how he loved the way his kitten tasted! The feel of silky skin against his tongue. The way Aya shivered at the touch, deep voice moaning and encouraging him on. Heaven. All he wanted was to be deep inside of his lover’s body, lost to everything but pleasure. No memories of what he’d done last night and would be doing again some other night very shortly. Just skin on skin, passion and need.

Cause if you want love

We’ll make it

Swim in a deep sea

Of blankets

Take all your big plans

And break ‘em

This is bound to be awhile

His hands shook as he untied the robe’s belt, wanting nothing more than to feel Aya’s skin against his. His jeans felt unbearably tight. Pale hands let go of his hair as they lowered, the robe sliding down onto the floor. Yohji groaned when those hands worked at the button and zipper of his pants, pushing the worn material past his hips. Stepping out of the jeans, he backed away from the wall, pulling Aya with him, holding onto the slim waist firmly. He sat down on the bed and settled the redhead on his lap, seeking out his mouth. Yohji let his hands roam all over the pale skin, needed to feel his lover shiver at the touches, to gasp and mewl as clever fingers rolled a peaked nipple between them then dipped down to graze across a taut belly. Aya returned the favor, tilting his head back to expose a graceful neck as nails raked down the older man’s back, making Yohji shudder as well. Unable to resist, the blond took to nibbling the slim column, feeling the vibrations against his lips as the redhead moaned out his name. One arm clutched tight around his shoulders for support, a hand brushed along the length of his dripping cock, making him groan out loud.

Your body is a wonderland

Your body is a wonderland I’ll use my hands

Your body is a wonderland

The teasing caresses were driving him crazy, circling the organ for a moment for a quick pump before releasing it to trail the fingers up to the top, one of them pausing to flick inside of the dripping head before trailing back down. "Gods, Aya, you drive me insane." He loved every moment of it. Not quite sure who was seducing whom anymore, Yohji doubled his efforts, teeth and tongue and lips ravishing Aya’s neck, hint of stubble rasping along the over-sensitive skin. The pale man’s breath hitched. Yohji held him close for support, brushing back the sweaty hair that was covering his lover’s face, those beautiful eyes that darkened in lust only for him. He was the only one who ever saw the pale assassin wanton and pleading for him to return his mouth and hands back to the gorgeous body that was writhing on his lap. It was such a heady rush, that bit of knowledge, and he growled possessively as he turned around on the bed. One hand supporting Aya’s head, he laid the man down on the mattress, unable to tear his eyes away from the sprawled form beneath him.

Something about the way the hair falls in your face

I love the shape you take when crawling towards the pillowcase

You tell me where to go though I might leave to find it

I’ll never let your head hit the bed without my hand behind it

Seeking out the delicious mouth once more, Yohji thrust his tongue in deep, savoring every inch of the warm cavern as he settled his body over Aya’s. Long slim legs curved around his waist, holding him close. Rubbing their erections together, he swallowed the redhead’s moan as he nipped his way down the man’s chin, once more taking the time to mark the pale white throat offered to him. He loved leaving a bruise so all the world could see that Aya belonged to him, the only man ever allowed to do this to the pale skin. Aya gripped his hair tightly, the hands jerking angrily when he paused to admire his work, dragging him back down to the white flesh as his name was snarled in a deep voice. A smile broke out on Yohji’s face as he complied, the snarl softening to a moan.

If you want love

We’ll make it

Swim in a deep sea

Of blankets

Take all your big plans

And break ‘em

This is bound to be awhile

Moving downward, he spent the next several minutes lavishing attention on his love’s nipples, sucking and biting, flicking them with his tongue and then breathing on the dampened buds. Every once and a while Aya would manage to pronounce his name in-between mewls of pleasure as he lifted his body up, desperate to keep it in contact with the mouth that was tormenting him so awfully. Yohji felt a smug satisfaction at every sound the normally quiet man produced. At making Aya so lost in the sensations he was feeling that his reserved nature was broken. The playboy had thought about this moment often over the past two, now three, days. Of what he’d do to his lover the second the mission was over. There would be no more chilly Abyssinian holding him at arm’s length, but a wanton kitten pleading for him never to stop what he was doing. He continued down the pale chest, looking forward to the next stop. He was so grateful that Aya had taken the time after his shower to replace the silver hoop he always removed during a mission. "Thank you." Yohji adored the ring, twisting and tugging on the thing with his mouth, forcing Aya to lift up his waist only to fall back down when a wet tongue dipped into his navel, once more gasping and shivering.

Your body is a wonderland

Your body is a wonderland I’ll use my hands

Nibbling down a shaking thigh, Yohji rested his head against it and blew on the curly red hairs in front of him. The hands in his blond tresses tightened, urging him forward. He stayed where he was, warm breath cascading on the twitching shaft until Aya strangled out an ‘oh please’. Green eyes glinting with evil amusement, he honored the request and set out to duplicate what the pleading man’s hands had done to him minutes before. Wrapping his lips around the cock, bobbing his head a time or two before pulling back and running his tongue along the prominent vein to the shaft’s top where he lapped up the dribbling pre-cum. Again and again until Aya was all but shrieking his name, pleading and threatening until the words were all one big jumble. Deciding to leave the man a tad frustrated, a small payback for the past few days, he withdrew his mouth as he hooked the slender legs clutching him tight onto his shoulder. Immediately taking advantage of the exposed puckered ring, Yohji speared it with his tongue, causing his lover to shout out in earnest. Stretching the ring, he kept pushing in, hands busy trying to still Aya’s body as it bucked at the sensations. He had to stop for a moment to remove the hands gripping his hair painfully and transfer them to the sheets, which they immediately clutched and twisted. Quickly sucking on two fingers, he leaned up to watch the smaller man’s face as he pushed them inside the tight opening, drinking in the blind eyes wide in a flushed face, pink lips open and panting.

Damn, baby

You frustrate me

I know you’re mine all mine all mine

But you look so good it hurts some time

So beautiful. "You’re mine, love, forever." Obsession clutched at his heart, filling him with the need to stare at Aya as he moved a hand up and down his own hard on, smearing the pre-cum that was dribbling out in copious amounts. He could almost come just kneeling here, touching himself before the sight of his exquisite lover. Breath catching in his throat, Yohji lowered himself on top of the slender man and slowly pushed in as he once more hooked Aya’s legs up on his arms. Chanting out his boyfriend’s name, green eyes shut tight as he concentrated on holding back from just forcing his way inside the tight heat gripping him like a velvet vise. It was sheer heaven. Thin arms wrapped around him, pulling him down as the hips he was grasping onto thrust up, taking him in that last inch. Both men moaned at the sensation, holding the other close. Raining kisses on Aya’s face, Yohji pulled almost completely out before rocking his pelvis forward, watching as the man threw his head back and whimpered. Mouth tugging on an earlobe as he kept pumping faster and faster, Yohji prayed for this moment to last forever. He trailed a hand down Aya’s torso until he found the man’s neglected erection, pumping in time with his thrusts. Nails immediately raked down his back, this time raising welts before digging in to his ass and pulling it close, making him reach even deeper inside the redhead. Tilting Aya’s hips up caused the man to scream his name, as that sweet spot was hit again and again. Sweat dripped off of him and onto the slender body writhing beneath him. Yohji just kept thrusting, lost to anything else.

Your body is a wonderland

Your body is a wonderland I’ll use my hands

Your body is a wonderland

Everything was just too intense. Aya’s deep voice mewling and groaning, gasping out his name when he had the breath. The spice of pain from the scratches down his back, the arms and legs wrapped around him that clearly refused to let him go. The molten grip as he tried to thrust deeper, desperate for the feel of his lover around him, needing it more than he needed air. The taste of sweat-dampened skin under his mouth, salty yet sweet with that tang of spice that clung to the pale man, an added heat that was so incredibly addictive. The scent of musk and roses that permeated the skin. Amethyst hued eyes that stared deep into his, filled with love and passion and want, a mix of emotions revealed only for him. It all built to a overwhelming crescendo, taste and touch and smell and sight. "Oh gods, love, so perfect. So fucking perfect. Mine." He felt his lower body contract and let out a cry as he spurted deep inside of Aya, filling him as the waves kept coming, lasting forever and not long enough. The tight canal surrounding him clenched with a bruising intensity as the smaller man came as well, shooting his essence over Yohji’s hand and onto their stomachs. He collapsed on the shuddering man, whispering words of love and possession as soon as he had breath, kissing a sweaty temple again and again. Aya’s hold about him loosened, arms and legs falling aside as the violet eyes drifted shut, exhaustion and satiation making his lover’s body limp.

Yohji wasn’t ready to let the man go just yet. Tugging on an eartail made those eyes glare up at him, irritation and love glowing within. Aya wrinkled his nose in annoyance, but the gesture was belied by the satisfied smile that curved the man’s lips. Brushing back the damp crimson bangs, Yohji kissed him on that nose, the forehead and finally the mouth. Lips pressing softly on the redhead’s mouth, he breathed "ai shiteru."

Aya’s arms lifted and encircled his shoulders, dragging him back down when he would have shifted his weight off the slender man. "Ai shiteru," was whispered back in a throaty voice, sending shivers down Yohji’s back. He was kissed for a minute before Aya let him go. The blond leaned up on his arms as he pulled out of the smaller man’s body, both of them letting out a small hiss at the loss of contact. He took a moment to grab a loose sheet to wipe the two of them off before falling back down on the mattress. "Mmm, now isn’t this much better than staring outside all day?" The only response he got was a halfhearted grunt. He pulled an unresisting Aya onto his side until they lay facing each other and snuggled close. Tucking his lover’s head under his chin and throwing an arm and a leg over the swordsman, Yohji let out a contented sigh as Aya’s breath evened out against his throat, indicating that the redhead was fast asleep. Softly humming a melody, he reflected that they still had a good eighteen hours or so before they would have to get back on the road and return home. Plenty of time to rest and enjoy each other. It wasn’t often that they got the chance to do both without interruptions. Drifting off to sleep, Yohji considered what his boyfriend would do when he woke up. Knowing the vindictive man as well as he did, it was safe to assume he’d be paid back for the teasing lovemaking he’d inflicted on Aya. One last cheerful thought flitted through his mind before he fell asleep. Maybe if he wore the kitten out he’d be the one doing the driving back home. It was a challenge to look forward to.

*******

Song is ‘Your Body is a Wonderland’, by John Mayer

 

Retour