As You See Me.. (6).


Disclaimer: Same as in previous

Pairing: Yohji x Aya/Ran
Warnings: Yaoi, Shounen-ai, Angst, AU

Other Stuff: 'As You See Me' is a song that was written by myself and Laylania Davis. Please do NOT use it. This is the one time I will ever say "No." each and every time, if asked.

This, dear readers, is the long awaited lemon! Thanks to all of you for the absolutely AMAZING feedback. There will be more in this story, don't worry, the lemon is most definitely NOT the end...


"I don't know where I'm goin'
But I do know where I've been
And I can't see what I'm doin'
But I know
I need a friend

So take me as you see me
And take me for what you know
'Cause life's too short for dreamin'
Your entire life away
So take me for now
And not for yesterday

I don't know what I'm doin'
And I can't see down the road
I do know that I've fallen
And I need a
Hand to hold

So take me as you see me
And take me for what you know
'Cause life's too short for dreamin'
Your entire life away
So take me for now
And forget yesterday

My true love has left me
And I don't know what I'm to do
I do know that I'm hurtin'
And the cure
Lies with you

So take me as you see me
And take me for what you know
'Cause life's too short for throwin'
Your entire life away
So take me for now
And we'll get through yesterday…"

Yohji finished the last line, penciling in the notations, and then looked up suddenly. Some other presence had grabbed his attention. He relaxed into a smile when he saw the redhead standing in the open doorway, "Everything okay?"

"That was beautiful," Ran whispered softly, coming into the room on bare feet. He slowly moved towards the piano, "How do you do it?"

"Sometimes," Yohji said, scooting over so the youth could sit next to him on the bench, "It just takes a little inspiration." He tapped the pencil eraser on the sheet music, "That one, I got from you, Ran."

The teen was shocked. He sat down next to Yohji, asking, "Me?"

"Yeah." The blond smiled at him, putting a comforting arm over the young man's shoulders, "That is how I see you… Lost and alone… Dreaming of a 'someday' that you honestly think will never happen, but you hope and pray it might."

The sarcastic voice in Yohji's mind spoke up, 'Kind of like you, Kudou?'

Ran leaned into the slender shoulder, "That's how you see me?" He was having trouble fighting hot tears that threatened to spill over when the arm tightened on him.

'If you don't grab him now, you'll regret it the rest of your life…'

"It is," the singer said gently, "But… It doesn't have to be like that anymore. There is someone who *does* care about what happens to you." Yohji used his long fingers to tilt the young man's face to his, "I'd like to help you forget the pain, Ran… If you'll let me."

Yohji almost lost himself in those gorgeous eyes. When the redhead spoke, he had the singer's complete attention, "You can't be thinking straight. I'm just a mouthy little whore… You… Yohji, you're too beautiful and too good for a guy like me."

A soft fingertip silenced him, "Shhh… No, I'm not thinking straight." Yohji caught the violet gaze, "I'm letting my heart think for me. The Japan tour is nearly over and I'll be going to the States. After that, I get a month before I have to go out again. I've got a place outside of L.A." The blond pulled the shorter man against him, "I want you to come with me, Ran. I don't want to leave you behind."

Locked within that strong embrace, the youth couldn't stop the tears from flowing, "Why me?"

"Need calls to need, Ran. I need you. I just can't leave you behind without feeling like I would be making a serious mistake." Yohji took a deep breath. It was time to lay his heart out and see what the boy would do with it, "I'm falling for you."

'That has to be the worst understatement in the world, Kudou.'

Ran sat upright at that, his eyes searching the green gaze that was so very vulnerable right then. He could see the tenderness in Yohji's eyes and his own answered it. He couldn't help it. The singer was right. Need did call to need. The redhead needed the gentle kindness to wash away the dirty stain of his life.

He wanted to say something, anything, to help put the singer's doubts at ease. He just couldn't find the words so he settled on the only thing he could do. Ran tilted his face up and pressed his lips to Yohji's.

It was all the answer the blond needed and he pulled Ran into his tight embrace, letting his mouth caress him tenderly. After a few minutes, Yohji broke contact and looked into the watery gaze, "I want to make love to you, Ran… Will you let me?"

The redhead gasped, his arms tightening around Yohji. No one had *ever* asked him 'make love'. It had always been about fucking. He didn't know if he could. He wanted to feel the singer's touch, yes, but he didn't think he was worthy. His head fell forward, "I… I don't know how."

Yohji's hand tilted his face back up, "It's not that much different than what you're used to except it's not just physical. Making love is supposed to bring the hearts together, not just the bodies. I want to please you, Ran… I want to you to feel pleasure because seeing that would bring me pleasure."

At the redhead's nod, Yohji lifted him up to sit on top of the piano. He put one finger to Ran's lips, "I'll be right back… please, don't go anywhere."

Ran watched Yohji leave the room for a moment and then come back with a pillow. In his other hand was a tube of something, he guessed lubricant. The singer put the pillow on the piano and then crawled up onto the surface next to him. The young redhead rushed halfway to meet Yohji's kiss, moaning softly when his mouth was invaded by the insistent tongue.

Hands pulled the silk nightshirt over his head, tossing it down beside the piano, before they moved to Ran's chest. Long fingers stroked over his nipples in complete gentleness. The redhead didn't know what to do… such soft caresses were a new experience. The full lips moved down the side of his neck, tasting his alabaster flesh, heating it slowly, "Yohji…"

The voice was smoky and it made the singer's erection throb. He slipped one hand up to the other side of Ran's neck, running his fingers over the skin, feeling the increasing pulse. He couldn't rush this… he had to slow down his own responses or it would be over all too quickly. Without the pajama top, the redhead was completely naked, open to him. Yohji pulled back and took a good long look at the young man, "You're beautiful, Ran."

"No, I'm not," the youth whispered back, "I'm scarred and used… You're the beautiful one, Yohji." Ran let his hands trail through the silky golden hair, feeling the strands slip through his fingers, taking fistfuls of it and pulling the singer close to get another kiss.

He was pressed back into the pillow, "Shhh… don't argue with me. I say you're beautiful… fuck the scars and to hell with the past. What matters is here… now… between us." Yohji's lips moved down to give a gentle kiss to one strawberry colored nipple, causing a gasp, before he laved attention on it. The hands in his hair tightened, keeping him right there, making him smile.

If Yohji had wondered whether or not Ran was faking his desire, he only had to let his hand travel down to where the redhead's arousal stood firm to be sure. His long fingers wrapped around it, drawing a ragged cry, "Yoh-ji!"

"I'm here… with you… just enjoy," the singer whispered against the pale chest. He moved all over with kisses and licks, traveling downward, until his mouth was just inches away from the focus of Ran's need. He caught the violet eyes, holding them, and let his tongue run up the full length.

Ran's eyes rolled back into his head and he pressed into the pillow with a long moan. The musician's mouth engulfed him, tasted him, made him writhe. Nothing else mattered in the world except Yohji and what Yohji was doing to him here and now.

That hand moved up and down over his hot, hard flesh. Ran didn't think it could have ever felt so good. Maybe it was the situation. Or, maybe it was just that Yohji was being so gentle and sweet and skillful… He knew right then that he wanted what the singer was willing to give, "Yohji… please… don't stop…"

Inching the sweet tasting arousal into his throat, Yohji slowed down the movements of his hand. After a few moments, it slid down to stroke and caress the heavy sac below his chin. Ran tasted good; the musky droplets leaked faster now, teasing the singer, giving him a hint of what was going to happen.

"Oh, God… Yohji… feels so good…" Ran's voice was rising in the still room. The world could come down around his head and he wouldn't care so long as the blond musician didn't stop what he was doing right now.

Yohji could sense the urgency in the way the redhead's hips began to pitch upwards. He was getting close to climax. He wanted to give this to the young man. He'd long ago decided that Ran deserved, for once, to feel something good during sex. Yohji poured that desire into his actions and felt a satisfaction when the youth arched up and hoarsely cried out his name.

When the hips lowered back to the piano surface, Yohji moved up and cradled Ran in his arms, "How was that?"

"I… I loved it…" Ran was almost incoherent. His whole body still felt the tingles of orgasm and the lethargy that went with it, but he didn't want to stop there. The young redhead wanted to feel all of Yohji against him, within him, filling him. He'd never felt this kind of blind desire before, "My turn to make you feel it."

Yohji was surprised when he was pushed back onto the pillow. The open shirt was pushed wider and then a hungry mouth attacked his chest, running over the tanned skin with eagerness. He gasped when teeth worried his nipples, "Ran!"

The young man moved further down, over his stomach, hot tongue dipping into the well of Yohji's navel. A little further down and then Ran's tongue flickered over the head of the blond's erection, eliciting a soft moan. The youth pushed down the narrow hips, stilling them as he sampled Yohji's taste. For once, there was no need to bite down on the urge to gag… He was really starting to get into this.

And Yohji was so responsive. Sweet sounds of pleasure welled up from the singer's throat, coming out as ragged gasps and harsh moans. Ran was becoming addicted to those noises. Slowly, he inched the length into his throat, working it in and out to the rhythm of Yohji's voice. He found himself wondering what the singer would taste like. He'd never swallowed another's essence before and realized that he wanted to know.

Yohji's short nails scraped the surface of the piano as he lost himself in Ran's skills. Those tormenting hands kept him down or the singer would be trying to thrust up greedily. He couldn't help it - Yohji thrived on pleasure.

His body started to get those sweet, pre-orgasm trembles and he nearly didn't have presence of mind to warn Ran. "Oh, God… so good… Almost," he moaned out before his entire lithe frame snapped taut, "AH!"

Ran backed off enough to take a drop on his tongue, letting the rest spill out over the blonde's stomach. He could hear Yohji's soft murmurs of praise. The little taste he'd gotten was bittersweet… but not nearly as bad as he'd been led to believe.

"That… oh, God… so good… indescribable…" The singer reached for him, bringing Ran up against his trembling form. One long fingered hand stroked through the soft crimson hair, a gesture of tender affection that wasn't overlooked.

When he was able to move, Yohji started the torturously slow task of preparing the redhead. He dragged it out, making Ran writhe on the piano top. His green eyes stayed riveted to the scene as he wrung every soft gasp, cry, and moan he could. God, but the young man was divine like this…

Finally, Yohji deemed that they were both ready and got on his knees between Ran's legs. He could barely keep his words coherent, "You can still stop me if you want…" The voice was a breathless moan.

"No," Ran whimpered, "I want this… I want you, Yohji…" The redhead drew his long appendages up and around the blond's waist, "Please… show me what… it's supposed to… be like…"

Pressing his engorged cock to the ring, the singer braced himself over the young man, "Ran…" The soft voice was throaty as he gave a gentle thrust to get himself past the outer barrier. Once the tip of his erection went through, Yohji gave up a moan and slowly pushed himself in as deeply as he could.

The tightest velvet flowed all along his length; caressing him, squeezing him, milking him. The singer stopped only when the tops of his thighs came up against the backs of Ran's. He looked down, wanting to see what it was doing to the young man below him. He hoped that it was better than the redhead expected.

"Ran?"

The younger man looked up at his new lover with half-lidded eyes. He felt full - not just in his body but in his heart. His heart wanted him to stay like this forever. His body had other plans, though, and did it's damnedest to make the singer move. His inner walls contracted around the length within, caressing it in the cruelest of sweetly agonizing ways.

"Yohji, please… I need you…"

Pulling back, the blond gave a shallow thrust forward, "Like this, Ran?"

There was a gasp of surprise from the younger man, "… Yes." The redhead didn't think it could have felt better. He began to writhe beneath the musician, his legs moving up and wrapping around his waist, "God, Yohji… Please… love me…"

The blond couldn't fight against the desperation in that tone, "I will… I promise…" Then, Yohji began a slow, building rhythm. His hips moved back and forth, pushing his length into the young body, feeling it convulse around him. Ran's inner heat was like a paradise rediscovered.

Pale hands gripped the flaxen hair, pulling Yohji down for a searing kiss. The youth poured everything into that kiss, wanting to tell his lover without words just what he thought of things now. Ran didn't think he'd ever find the right way to say it. His body arched, of its own accord, into the singer; meeting each thrust eagerly.

It was that eagerness that finally caused Yohji to increase his speed. The boy's voice was crying out; begging that he go faster. His long body was pulled down, onto Ran's chest, held onto like there was nothing else tangible left in the world. It was as if everything were fading out and the only two left were the singer and his beautiful crimson haired lover.

Finally, Ran's cries changed. His legs were tightening around the singer's thin waist in spasms; telling Yohji that he was riding close to his completion. The realization brought him up to a new level. He could feel the blood singing in his veins as he neared his own zenith. Yohji wasn't going to stop - wasn't going to fight - wasn't going to deny this to the young man who needed it as desperately as he did.

Beneath Yohji, the youth wasn't sure if he was dying or coming alive at long last. It was so perfect, the way the singer fit inside of him, hitting that place that had bright bursts of color exploding across his vision. Ran was torn - he wanted it to end but he also wanted it to last forever.

His body took the choice from him a moment later, making him cry out Yohji's name in a breathless gasp as he went over the edge of the crest and fell to the sweet embrace of oblivion. The sound of it brought the singer immediately after and he clutched Ran tightly as he gave a final series of quick thrusts, letting go of his desire… giving it to the redhead.

For a long time, neither spoke or moved, save to share a few long kisses. No words were needed. When Yohji lay beside the younger man, Ran snuggled against him on top of the piano, uncaring of his own discomfort, needing to be close to the man during this fragile beginning. He felt his head pressed down against one shoulder and relaxed into it, wishing the night would never lighten to dawn.

Yohji lit a cigarette and looked down at the youth, reveling in the passion bruised lips and tousled hair. Nothing in the world was more right. Nothing in the world could ever match this. All that was left for him now was to pray.

And Yohji did. More than once.

 

TBC

Retour Chapitre 7