As You See Me.. (7).


Disclaimer: Same as in previous

Pairing: Yohji x Aya/Ran
Warnings: Yaoi, Shounen-ai, Angst, Language, AU


It took only a few days and several thousand dollars to get Ran's passport application through quickly. Omi was good at that. The singer dropped the money without a hitch, twitch, or bitch.

Yohji wanted them out of Japan as soon as possible.

Even though Ran didn't know why, he also didn't argue. Japan held nothing but painful memories. The idea of getting a fresh start with Yohji didn't bother him in the slightest.

Part of the singer's desperation was in the fact that his old flame really liked that country. 'Old stomping grounds' as one might call them. He didn't want to be there when Schuldig decided to go for a run through town. He'd been lucky so far but didn't want to push it… not now… not with Ran.

So, now they sat together on an airplane. Ran had fallen asleep and was leaning against Yohji's shoulder. The blond singer looked down at the fragile looking face and smiled. He'd made the right choice. Yohji pressed a kiss to the crown of crimson hair and then put his eyes forward. The protective rush he felt every time he looked at the youth was almost overpowering. 'Don't worry, Ran… I won't let anything happen to you… Ever.'

'You couldn't stop what happened to Asuka… How can you make that promise?'

That god-damned, most irritating, most hated, most insightful voice that usually prattled on inside the musician's head was at it again. 'I'm older… I know what to look for.'

'And Schu's an obsessive nutcase… Doesn't make for an easy man to read.'

'I can always hope he's over it,' Yohji shot back. He didn't want to have to face this just yet. A few more days of peace… That was all he ever wanted.

'And someday you'll be able to turn lead to gold… Think like that for long and Ran's as good as dead already.'

'Don't you ever shut up?' Yohji gave an exhausted sigh.

'Not when you're obviously not thinking clearly.'


From down on the highway, Ran watched the house come into view. His violet eyes studied it as the Jag pulled up and then turned into the drive. It was pretty big compared to what he usually saw in Japan, but in comparison to the houses he'd seen all over L. A… It was tiny.

However, it held a certain kind of charm he decided once they'd stopped.

"Home sweet home," Yohji said with a chuckle as the pair got out of the car. The singer moved to the back and dug out their suitcases.

Ran looked around, "I like it." The honest truth. It was far enough away from the city that they could enjoy their privacy but close enough to be an easy ride into town. He smiled and turned back to the singer, "It fits you."

"Really?" Yohji chuckled, "I thought I was being a little extravagant when I bought it." He led them up to the front door and unlocked it, stepping inside quickly to attend to the coming assault.

"Orion! Artemis! I'm home!"

The redhead looked confused until he heard the sounds of claws on hardwood floor and then saw a pair of cinnamon colored Chow Chows come veering around the corner. They were immediately on the singer, licking at his hands, rising to their back legs, and planting their heavy paws on his chest. Yohji laughed and scratched the sides of their faces in turn, "Miss me?"

Huffing and barking, the dogs lavished attention on their master until they finally noticed Ran and immediately went into a defensive posture. Yohji clucked at them, "Hey, you two… He's going to be sticking around so play nice."

Once they decided that Ran wasn't a threat, the canines went bluffing off, but not leaving their master out of their sight. Yohji turned to the youth, "Chows make great home defense pets. Not to mention they're hilarious when they play together."

"They're beautiful," the redhead said as he watched them trot off. The next moment, he found himself in Yohji's embrace and looked up into the smoldering green eyes, "Yes?"

"I see something even more beautiful," the singer whispered as he leaned down to nibble at one ear. He took one of the slender hands in his and lifted it to his lips, "Look at me… In two weeks, I've become enamoured of you…"

The husky whispers started making Ran's blood quicken. He tilted his head up for a kiss, pouting when it didn't happen right away, "What are you looking at me like that for?"

Yohji smiled, "I'm memorizing how beautiful you are…" The singer began to lightly nip at the tips of the redhead's fingers.

"You say that every night…" Ran blushed a deep crimson. Yohji Kudou seemed to be having that effect on him a lot lately. Little trills started in the redhead's stomach; a sure sign of the onset of desire, "I don't know if I'll get tired of hearing it though…"

A deep kiss distracted him from saying more. Yohji's lips were always more interesting than speaking anyway. Ran melted into the long arms, more than ready for a repeat of the intense lovemaking that had occurred in Japan. There hadn't been much time for anything after that first night - what with travel preparations and all.

The musician was just lifting the shirt from the redhead when the phone's shrill ring disrupted the mood. Yohji leveled a glare on it that could have melted steel, let alone plastic, "Fuck off…"

Ran couldn't help but chuckle at the response, even though he felt nearly the same. He tried to answer some of the touches, but the damn thing kept ringing - on and on and on… Finally, he looked down at Yohji, "That noise is distracting…"

Growling lowly, the blond stalked over to the phone and yanked it off the receiver, "Some one better have died horribly - otherwise, someone's about to!"

"Nice to hear your voice too, Yohji," came the amused tone of his manager, the woman he jokingly called 'Manx'.

"Manx? You know I only just got into town," the blond said much more calmly, "I want to rest up before the rest of the tour." He flicked his eyes over to the youth and saw Ran playing with his own nipples - teasing the singer for all he was worth. Yohji bit back a moan, "What did you need?" His green gaze was riveted to the pert, strawberry colored nubs that were being twisted and flicked, "I've got some urgent business to attend to…"

The woman chuckled, "I know… I heard about your new 'friend' and I'm not dumb enough to think you'd leave him behind." Her voice softened, "Take good care of him, Yohji."

"No worries there, Manx," Yohji said at the tender tone, "But I can't continue doing that until you tell me why you called." He watched as Ran's hands started traveling lower - and lower - and lower…

Manx's voice was crisp and to the point, "The record company called this morning. They want another video before you go back on tour."

The pale hands were starting to open the jeans Ran was wearing, "Fine. Tell them I'll do it in a week. Is that all?"

"Yes," Manx chuckled, "I'll let you get back to your redhead."

Yohji watched as Ran plunged one hand inside to stroke the pale column of flesh within, "Thanks… Talk to you later." He hung up the phone and just watched the redhead, "You've got to be one of the most erotic creatures I've ever seen, Ran…"

The teen looked at the blond and moaned, "Do… do you still want me? Like that night on the piano?"

Moving quickly, Yohji had Ran in his arms, "Even more now." His lips burned against the redhead's, melding them together, sending more fires through to light up their senses. The singer put the crimson head against his shoulder after it broke, "I don't think I'll ever stop wanting you…"

"I hope not, Yohji," came a soft murmur of answer.


Jade eyes squinted as they looked out onto the skyline. He was too late. The man took a deep drag off his cigarette and turned to stare at a subordinate in a black suit. "He left early, you said?"

"Yes, sir… He was in the company of a young man when they boarded the plane to the States."

Schuldig glared at the man, "He's got a new pet?"

"It would appear so." The suited man took a step back from his boss, confidence wavering at the unsteady light in the orange-red haired man's eyes, "The young man was a prostitute living in Shinjuku."

"Balines always did have a soft heart for strays…" Schuldig threw his smoke away after inhaling the last of it, "I'll enjoy ripping this one apart." He turned to the man, "Get me all the information available on the slut. I want to know what time the little fucker takes a piss in the middle of the night."

"Understood, sir."

 

Retour Chapitre 8