As You See Me.. (14).


Disclaimer: Same as in previous.

Pairing: Yohji x Aya/Ran
Warnings: Yaoi, Shounen-ai, Violence, Angst, Language, AU


Yohji sat on his bed, staring at the long black coat that he usually wore for only two occasions. 'Will this be the last time I ever have to wear it again?' The thought did have some appeal. Now that he had Ran, he didn't see himself ever having to wear it out again. The singer had no desire to go out and cruise around for potential partners.

And, if he managed to take out Schuldig, he'd never have to wear it again as what he used to be.

He rose from the bed and pulled it up, sliding his arms into the sleeves. The black cropped tank top showed off his upper abdomen so that others could see how hard he worked to keep in great shape. Truth be told, he didn't work all that hard. Yohji just had a naturally high metabolism.

A noise at the door brought his head up and the musician saw his lover in the entrance to their bedroom. Ran brought with him the clean scent of someone fresh from a shower. His violet gaze locked on the blond. "Leaving already?"

"Not quite," Yohji said, moving closer to the younger man. His hand reached out and grabbed the top of the towel around his redheaded lover's hips, using it to pull him against the lean body. Ran went willingly, tilting his head up for a kiss, which he got.

Arms went up and around Yohji's shoulders, tightening to pull their bodies into close contact. The singer could feel his young lover's hardness brushing against his hip and he drew back enough to look down at Ran. "You have a problem…"

"I know," Ran said, blushing. His violet eyes gazed up at the musician through the slight fan of crimson lashes and he feathered his lips over Yohji's cheek. "Help me with it before you go?"

Yohji closed his eyes for a moment, fighting back a few tears. 'Just in case, huh, Ran? In case I never make it back.' He didn't want to think about the fact that he might not return to the redhead. The musician couldn't bear the thought of Ran at the mercy of his ex-lover. Yohji let his fingers walk their way to one of the teen's nipples and stroke it to pebble hardness.

"Hmmm… that's nice…" Ran's voice was nearly obscured by a low moan of pleasure. He reached out and buried his fingers in golden silk, grabbing hold as Yohji lowered his mouth to replace his fingers.


Omi's eyes were closed, but he was fully aware of the fact that he was still able to be counted among the living. He'd slid down the wall when Farfarello's grip disappeared and remained there, unable to move for the adrenaline that had left his system. It took several minutes for him to realize that there was someone talking to him. "Huh?"

"I said, 'Are you okay, kid?'" The voice was strong, as were the hands that lifted him to a standing position.

His lids parted, giving him a view of his rescuer. Short, dark hair and dark eyes in a pleasant face. The stranger gave him a reassuring smile as Omi's eyes flicked to where the Irishman lay still. "Don't worry. He won't be getting up from that."

"Who… who are you," Omi asked softly, his brain still trying to wrap around the idea that he wasn't going to die soon.

The man smirked. "Agent Brad Crawford of Interpol. I'm your neighbor. Have been for about six months now."

'How could I have missed this guy?' Omi wondered. He took a quick mental stock of his body and found everything to be working in a reasonably good fashion. "I think I'm all right." He gave the man a sweet smile. "Thanks."

"Just doing my job, you know." Brad said as he helped Omi to the couch. He couldn't believe that his neighbor was in college - he didn't look that old. "I thought you were in college?"

"I am," Omi responded, blushing a little, "I'm nineteen." He was trying to figure out what was wrong with himself. The boy, Nagi, had been very attractive to him, but this man… this man was enough to draw another series of blushes from him.

Brad sat down beside him on the sofa. "I'll have to call the local police and make a report, you realize. I have to admit… you helped me in one of my assignments. I was supposed to track that garbage down… see if I could get close to his boss."

Without thinking, Omi blurted, "His boss is in the States." Those dark eyes fixed on him, demanding to know how he had come by that information. The youth blushed a little under that intense gaze and averted his eyes. "He said something about it while he was kicking my ass…"

The agent nodded, not entirely convinced but willing to accept the answer. He reached out and grabbed Omi's telephone, dialing some numbers quickly. "Hello. This is Brad Crawford and I need a couple of officers to come to…"

Omi let his mind wander. He hoped to high heaven that the police would be cleared out in time for Yohji's phone call. He didn't want to try to explain that he was going to be hacking into someone's computer to disable their security systems. That was just a series of sentences that would only serve to get him into a lot of trouble. He started when a warm hand fell onto his shoulder.

"I'll stick around while they're here… Just in case you need me."

"I'd like that," Omi said softly, meaning it in more than just the obvious way. "Thank you."


Ran writhed on the bed under the blond's attentions. Yohji was as passionate as he was skilled in the art of lovemaking. His body begged for the singer's touch, crying out in dismay when it pulled away - even for a moment. Currently, Yohji's touch, and his mouth, were focused on his throbbing arousal. "Mmmm… yes… oh, God…"

Coating his fingers with lubricant, the musician began working them inside of his lover, one at a time. He kept Ran at a feverish pitch, not letting up, not letting either of them think about what was going to happen after this. When the redhead cried out, begging for more, Yohji lifted his body up and positioned himself between the pale thighs.

"Beautiful Ran… What do you want?" His voice was husky, sultry, almost teasing.

"I want YOU!" The younger man was mindless, lost in a haze of sensations and sweet agony. If Yohji didn't take him right then, Ran was sure he was going to die. Pressure began, stoking the ache to a burning need to have Yohji as deeply as possible inside of him.

When the redhead tilted his hips to allow the singer's deepest invasion, Yohji thought he was going to lose it right there. The hottest, tightest velvet grip held him, massaged him, coaxed him to drive into the passionate young man like nothing else had ever done before. "God, Ran… You feel so… incredible…"

"Give me heaven, Yohji," the redhead whispered in his ear. The thrusts began then. Deep, impacting, shuddering, claiming - Ran couldn't help it when his nails raked down the blond's back in ecstasy. His voice begged for more in both English and Japanese, he was so lost to the sensations of being so thoroughly conquered.

Yohji was riding on instinct and instinct alone. Making every stroke count towards their shared goal. All he knew was the wildfire need that consumed him, forced him to become one with Ran over and over and over again. It was both heaven and hell.

Too much, not enough, and absolutely perfect all at the same time was the only way the redhead could describe Yohji's lovemaking. He was filled completely, begging the singer again and again for more when he pulled back to make another thrust. Giving and taking, kissing and licking, thrusting and receiving… Ran proved himself to be Yohji's perfect partner in desire.

When his climax hit, the blond was surging inside of his lover's body, lost to everything but the ecstatic cries and exquisite grip of inner velvet. He arched forward, one last time, filling Ran with his seed in several breathtaking pulses. Below him, the redhead gave a soul-shattered cry and convulsed, his body tightening even more around Yohji, wringing one last gasp of pleasure from his lover.

They fell to the bed, a tangle of sweaty limbs and heaving bodies. The singer held Ran for what might possibly have been the last time. "I love you."

Ran tilted his face to his lover's. "Don't die on me tonight, Yohji. Life just… just wouldn't be the same if you… were gone forever."

"I don't plan on dying, Ran," the ex-assassin said honestly. He brushed sweaty tendrils of hair from the younger man's forehead. "I'm going to do this to make sure that you live… If something happened to you… life would lose it's luster… it's meaning…"

"Ai-shiteru, Yohji."

"Ai-shiteru, Ran."


'Farfarello should be done with that brat by now… Why hasn't he called?'

Schuldig sat in his window sill, looking out over his land. A cigarette, forgotten, burned between his fingers as he remain motionless. The smoke curled in the air over his head, wafting in his worried face, reminding him that his nicotine addiction hadn't yet been sated.

As he inhaled from the white cylinder, his jade eyes flicked over to where Ken lay on the bed. He wondered if he shouldn't have been just a little gentler in dishing out his punishment. Schuldig shook his head. 'No,' he told himself, 'I can't have him thinking I've gone soft… Then he'd try to kill himself again.'

A pained moan reached his ears, another reminder that his other addiction wasn't sated. Ken was in no shape for a good fuck. He cursed his lack of foresight there. He should have had him a few times *before* he'd let his guards take their turns.

He snorted. 'Oh, well, a small price to pay for the humiliation that practically burned on his face…'

Schuldig couldn't wait to get his hands on Balinese's new lover. He would love to sink his cock deep into that beautiful boy, right in front of the blond, and savor the reaction as his ex-partner could do nothing about it. He would have the boy soon.

Or, better still, he'd have Balinese himself.

 

Retour Chapitre 15