Title: Colours of my life

Author: Sardius

Category: Angst/Romance

Warnings: R for now (maybe NC-17 later)

Pairing: Yohji/Aya(Ran)

Disclaimer: I don’t own Weiss Kreuz, it belongs to its creator and company. (sobs) if only they were mine….sniff sniff

Author’s Note: Well here it is! Ya for me! Finally wrote what happened to my dear Ayan even though I hope its not disappointing for you guys. (Hides behind desk) I would like to dedicate this chapter to Blume-chan for cheering me on and giving me motivation to continue this fic as I believe I am not a very good writer. My thanks to you. I hope you like it. Thanks for everyone’s reviews. You are the reason I write.

Onto the fic~~~


// // mind talking

Aya’s thoughts



Chapter Four: My Last Hour


Hold me my love
Tell me your name
Whisper in my ear
Brush away my tears

Tell me my love
Am I still the same?
Would you still love me?
When everything’s changed

Forgive me my love
The tears you’ve shed
Through the darkness I seek
Could you trust me again
?

Fujimiya Ran


We have a mission tonight. Manx came in to give us our report as we watched the tape listening to our instruction given from Persia. We are to kill the target, Dr Kitagawa tonight at the Grand Hotel. Apparently he had been using certain rape drugs for his patients and using them as prostitute in his surgery. I sighed. I’m in no mood to go on any mission tonight. Lately I could not stop thinking about Yohji and what he said to me. He hasn’t spoken to me since last night but even today at breakfast he looks at me waiting for my reaction. I only nodded at him and continued to read the mission report.

The afternoon passes, as I sat down polishing my katana thinking about tonight’s mission. Hn… another person is going to die from my hands. I have stop feeling sorry for their loss, after all the only reason I’m in Weiss because of Aya chan. Once she has wakened up, everything will be the same again.

A knock interrupts my thoughts. I put down my katana and opened the door. I was not surprised to see Yohji standing outside waiting to be allowed to enter my room. Since last night I have begun to look at him differently. I’ve known I have shown more of myself in front of him than anyone else in the past few months during my stay in Weiss. And mostly because… I trust him.

"What is it?" I asked.

He looks at me again with that seriousness in his eyes and spoke, "Aya can I have a word with you for a sec?"

I turned around and walked back into my room leaving the unspoken invitation. He automatically accepts the offer and closed the door behind him but the sound of the lock wasn’t heard. He didn’t lock it this time. I didn’t realised I was holding my breath until he finally broke the silence.

"Look Aya… are you sure you’re up to it tonight? I mean the rest of us can handle it…..I don’t want you hurt or anything." He fidgets with his hair and stares at the ground.

Nani? He doesn’t want me to be hurt? What is he talking about? Isn’t he going to start telling me to stop being a cold headed bastard. Why all the sudden change? I turned around and looked at him through my bangs.

I sighed. "I’ve already accepted the mission Yohji." I lowered my eyes; "There is no need to worry about me."

"But Schwarz is going to be there tonight and it might be dangerous. Also you don’t know what the guards gonna do…..and what if you…"

"Yohji what do you want?" I snapped. He stops blabbing and looks at me again.

"I want to go with you tonight."

My eyes widen. "Why? I can most certainly handle it on my own! I don’t need your help!" I was annoyed. Does he think I am weak or something. Just because I cried in front of him does not mean I’m fragile.

Lines were formed around his brows. "Damn it Aya! Can’t you just make it easier for me just once."

I raised my eyebrow and looks at him questioningly.

"I don’t want you to get hurt okay! Let me come with you. At least you have some backup."

He stops and looks at me, waiting for my reaction. Why is he caring about me so much? What is he trying to do? I am not worth your time Yohji. I don’t want to get hurt again. You said you don’t love me anyway so why are you trying so hard to break me. Is that what you wanted? To see me crying in anguish and leave me like Yuushi once did to me. Please Yohji…just leave me alone.

"Aya…you okay?"

Concerns were written all over his face. I must have zoom out for awhile because I did not realised my hands were clutching tightly on my side.

"Do whatever you wish Yohji." I replied a bit harshly. "Now go. I have to get change."

He stood there looking at me for a few more seconds and left my room. As the door click shut I let out my breath and gathered my assassin gear.

However I never realised tonight is the last time everything will change.



* * * * *



"You know what you have to do right?" asked the American as he wiped his glasses with a cloth, loading his gun. There was a chuckle in the room beside him, followed by words flowing into his mind.

// Come on Bradley. I’ve never failed your duties before. Tonight I will have my fun with my kitten. //

"Don’t disappoint me."

As the American shifted his glasses back on and walked out of his room, the red headed stranger smirked and grabbed his gun on the table.

"Tonight is the end my kitten."



* * * * *

"Abyssinian, plan execute in 5 mins."

"Affirmative."

Aya unshed his katana and gripped it firmly in his hand. Just five minutes later Dr Kitagawa would appeared and he would make his kill. I stood behind him watching his every movement and darting my eyes across the hallway. I know something bad is going to happen tonight. That is why I wanted to come along with Aya. I wonder what he’s thinking at the moment? Is he still angry with me? Sure I think he has forgiven me about that night’s encounter but still he says so very little. I wish I knew what he was thinking. That night when he cried in my arms I could feel every pain eliminating from his body. I have never seen anyone with so much pain before; it was like he wanted to kill himself right then. Who had hurt Aya so badly? I’ve known he always had hatred against Takitori but that night I knew he was crying about something else. He kept screaming and crying someone’s name over and over……

"Yohji?", I turned towards his voice and caught Aya starring at me, confusion written in his eyes but was quickly vanished.

"The target will be here in about a minute. Take your place."

Aya shifted and decided to make his way closer to the target while I grabbed onto his wrist. He turns around looks at me with his deep amethyst eyes that told me everything and yet nothing.

"Be careful" I whispered.

He nods and disappeared down the hallway.



* * * * *



"AYA??!!!", I shouted. "God damn it Aya answer me!!!"

The explosion in the building has blocked off his communications. Pipes and concrete were falling apart from the ceiling, windows were broken, glasses been shattered onto the ground as I continued my search for the redhead. There were smokes everywhere, fires erupting from all over the place, lighting up the starless sky. I ran from one ally to another, one arm bleeding from a bullet wound and blood gashing across my forehead. My chest hurts from exhaustion, my eyes stinging from the smoke in the air as I screamed his name through my frantic search.

I did not know what happened. One minute Aya was rushing to kill the target then all of a sudden an explosion erupted. I heard a scream knowing our target is killed. Damn Aya for being a stubborn bastard! Even if he’s about to die he still accomplished his mission. Fuck! Aya, where are you?

"Omi!" I shouted, fuck the codenames I need to fucking find Aya. "Where the hell is he?"

Omi replies, his breathing rough and hitched," I tried contacting him many times. He hasn’t answered me. I think we lost his communication."

Fuck! I swore. "Omi, you and Ken get the hell outta here and meet us back at the carpark."

"Yohji! What the hell? What about you?" screamed Ken as he and Omi fought their way out of the building.

"Don’t worry about me. I have to find Aya."

With that I switched all communication off and continue my search for the redhead.

God please let him be alive.



* * * * *



Everything seems to blur into my eyes as I ducked from the explosion. I didn’t realise where I was or what had happen but only one thought crosses my mind.

Yohji….

I staggered onto my feet but my head was spinning like hell. I could tell from my sight that someone was standing in front of me. His red hair framing his features, a smirk written on his face. He looks down at me, amusement in his eyes.

// So we meet again Fujimiya…. Only this time it will be your last chance. //

"Schuldig…." I hissed. "You bastard…" I swung my katana helplessly as I tried to regain my focus. What is happening? Why is everything shifting around me?

// My my kitten. Even when you are about to die you still don’t give up easily don’t you…. It’s a pity you don’t even get to see your pretty Balinese now. //

"What the fuck are you talking about? What does this have to do with Yohji!?"

"Tck…I know everything kitten", his jade eyes gleamed as the fire reflected on his face," You love him. It’s as simple as that. You just don’t know it yourself… Instead you spent the whole of your life avenging your family, killing in the name of your imouto…" his smirked widen, "but in the end you have achieved nothing…..you know why?"

He bent down and whispered in my ear," Because you and I are the same. We are both guilty."

"STOP!!!!!!", I screamed. I pushed him away, swinging my katana aimlessly. He flinches from my blown and grabs onto my hair, yanking my head up. He smiled.

// I can stop all your pain Ran…. just give up // He raised his gun to my forehead.

"AYA!!!!!!!"

I turned towards the voice. I see Yohji running towards me, his eyes locking with mine. For one instinct images flashed before my eyes, images of Yohji, the way he smiled at me, his laughter when he jokes, his emotional jade eyes when he’s serious, his silky blonde hair…..

and my feelings…towards him…….Yohji

I reached out to him.

The German gripped my hair tighter as my eyes slowly begin to lose focus. He presses something against my temple, each word piercing into my heart.

"Goodbye Fujimiya Ran."

And he pulls the trigger.

Every noise in the universe came rushing into my ears. I felt myself falling as the images of Yohji shattered in my mind.

"AYA!!!!!"

His voice….who?…. his voice seems so far away

"Yohji…….", I whispered, his image fluttering in and out of my eyes as I collapsed into my own pool of blood.

Forever abandoned in the darkness.



* * * * *

A smirked lingered on the German’s lips as he looked down at the once Fujimiya Ran. He walked away from the dead body, his footstep unnoticed, and made his report to his lover.

// Mission accomplished //



~TBC~

Retour Chapitre 5