Warning: This is a YAOI story. That means two guys together, in *that* way. If you find this offensive or not to your liking then please move on. This story is not for you. This is a LEMON, or will be once I get to the later parts. Again, if you don't like then leave. If you do then hey, welcome to the club and I hope you enjoy.

Disclaimers: Do I have to? Ah, all right. Not mine (cries eyes out) not yours (nanananana na, sticks tongue out and then dodges thrown tomatoes) but think of the fun we'd have if they were (collapses into a small puddle of ecstatic goo "ooh, yeah").

Author's notes. This is Yohji's pov, then Aya's pov, Yohji's pov, then Aya's pov, Yohji's ...well, you get the picture. Some OOC (but Aya was druuuuuuged I tell ya, drugged and baka Yohji just wouldn't shut up).

::blah:: stands for thoughts

One more warning: This is my first Weiss Kreuz fanfiction and only my third? Yaoi story so I don't know how good it is. Please leave comments and any constructive criticisms as I will be eternally grateful and it might get me to write more (or less depending on what sort of reviews I get). ^_^

Also a big thanks to all my wonderful and brave betas! Hikaru no Miko, Nightfall and Amari. You all deserve some sort of award for putting up with me. Without them this story would be so much worse. Any mistakes please blame me. They tried their best.

Now on with the show!

 

I'm Not

 

"You two get out of here. I'll take care of Aya."

"But-" Omi took a hesitant step towards them, arms out to help. Just then loud sirens erupted, heading towards the blazing building they were still all too close to for comfort.

"Bombay, Siberian, go, NOW." With one last worried look at Yohji and the semi-conscious figure in his arms Ken snatched Omi's wrist and took off down the alley. Yohji sighed as he watched them go then looked around, again, for any cover. Aya was a dead weight, too far gone from whatever Farfarello had coated his knives with to move with any sort of speed.

Yohji heard footsteps coming quickly down the alley from the direction opposite than that which Ken and Omi had taken. He heard the shouts and realized that these were security guards from the building they had been ordered to take out. He looked at Aya again and knew the guards would be on them before he could find a hiding place. Cursing loudly and calling himself seven kinds of fool for being unable to come up with any other plan but this, Yohji captured Aya's drug flushed face between his hands and, still cursing, pressed his lips to Aya's.

Sweet, soft, unexpected, Yohji could taste honey and spiced lemon on Aya's lips probably from the tea he had seen him drink earlier.

Aya gave a soft moan of surprise and opened his mouth under Yohji's. Yohji gasped as Aya seemed to melt against him, hard assassin's body molding itself liquidly into his. Long, slender arms wrapped fuzzily around his neck as Aya began a gentle rubbing motion against him. Yohji froze as Aya opened his mouth wider, tongue coming out to brush against his own lips lazily.

Just then a bright light fell across them. Yohji tore his mouth away and turned his head as a loud, authoritative voice spoke.

"You two, what are you doing...shit, a couple of fags. Did either of you see a group of four come running this way?"

Bereft of Yohji's lips Aya fell to nuzzling softly at Yohji's throat, a small sound escaping him as he continued the languid rubbing of his body against Yohji's. Yohji gulped as he stared at the three heavily armed men before him.

"Ahh..." He tried lamely still too stunned by Aya's actions to come up with anything intelligent.

"Ch'. I doubt either of them has seen anything since they snuck into this alley. Come on, this way."

The guards rushed past them the one who had spoken giving them one last disgusted look before they vanished out of the alley.

Yohji stared after them for a moment as Aya's tongue came out to taste his skin. The slick warmth tracing the sensitive vein on his neck recalled his attention back to the figure in his arms. With a shiver, he managed to push Aya away from him. Aya made a soft, mewling sound as he was forced to lean up against the wall. Glazed, violet eyes blinked open slowly. As the unfocused gaze caught him, Yohji could only stare.

"Yo-ji? Where?" The usually commanding voice was soft and low, the uncomplicated syllables slurred by an uncooperative tongue. Midnight shaded eyes narrowed in confusion and temper.

The familiar glint of anger in amethyst eyes finally gave Yohji his tongue back. "We're in an alley, hiding. The mission was completed but then Schwartz showed up and you got dosed with something weird from Farfarello's knife. I think you should be okay if you're allowed to sleep it off."

"O-omi? Ken?" Saying the two names seemed to cost Aya a lot. He leaned back against the wall and closed his eyes, Yohji's hand on his chest the only thing holding him up. When no answer came to his question he fought his eyes back open to glare. Yohji was looking at him funny. "Omi? Ken?"

"Huh? Oh! Safe. I hope. You were kind of out of it, and I wanted them to go ahead and get out while they still could. The cops and fire department have arrived. This place is crawling with police and security people. Think you can walk now?"

Aya nodded and pushed off the wall. Only Yohji's quick catch kept him from kissing pavement. Aya pressed his face to the leather of Yohji's coat. "Dizzy." His voice came out sounding suspiciously like a whine. Yohji bit the inside of his cheek to keep from snickering.

"I guess you're not completely recovered. We'll need to find someplace near to lay low for a while."

Aya's only response was to press his sweaty face harder against Yohji's chest. Yohji chuckled and began to lead him away.

 

::That...bastard. When I asked for a room for the night, he thought... that I... that Aya. ME for crying out loud. With AYA! AYA!::

Angrily, Yohji led Aya into the room. Since Aya was still off balance from the drug, he practically had to carry the dazed red head. After they had left the alley, he'd known it was too dangerous to stay out in the open. They had needed to find a place where they could lay low until all the furor died down. Seeing a small motel nearby he had decided to get a room there. He had to drag Aya, who still nuzzled at him occasionally, in, and requested a room. He had asked for only one room since he didn't quite trust the red head alone while still drugged but, as he'd handed Yohji the keys, the sleazy scumbag attendant had given them a knowing look and winked at Yohji.

::Bastard.::

He pulled Aya over to the bed and finally released him. Robbed of his support Aya collapsed limply onto the bed. Yohji shook his head and took a moment to look around the room. It looked like any of a hundred motel rooms he had been in over his life, if maybe a little cleaner than most. ::Well, at least Aya can't say I brought him to a slop house. Glancing down at the red head and noticing the twisted trench coat, he decided neither of them was going to sleep comfortably in their assassin's gear.

"Come on, Aya. Lets get you out of these things."

Getting Aya undressed proved to be quite a challenge. Not because Aya was fighting him but because Aya *wasn't*. He simply lay there limply, letting Yohji do all the work. Occasionally he'd remember himself enough to glare at Yohji but, somehow, it just didn't have the same effect when the violet eyes refused to focus and the only sound he seemed able to produce was a low-voiced and somewhat annoyed growl.

Yohji finally managed to get them both down to their boxers and slid into the bed exhausted. He lay on his back with his right arm across his face and left arm flung out across the bed. Aya was on the left side of the bed, still in the position Yohji had last left him in. Yohji slowly began to relax as sounds from the outside world snuck in gently under the flimsy door of the room. He blinked up at the ceiling tiredly and wondered if Ken and Omi had managed to make it all the way home.

"Cold." Aya complained suddenly before rolling across the bed to plant himself firmly against Yohji's side, head resting on Yohji's out flung arm. Yohji started and almost pulled away but a long fingered hand on his chest forced him back down with surprising strength.

"Cold." Aya hissed in anger and buried his face under Yohji's chin. His arms wrapped around Yohji to ensure the older man didn't try to move away. Yohji simply lay there and stared up at the ceiling, bug eyed.

::Okay. So maybe kissing Aya while he was drugged out of his mind wasn't the brightest idea I've ever had, but it was the only way I could think of to disguise our presence in that alley.::

::Why is he all of a sudden acting... like... well... he never touches me. Hell, I've never seen him touch any of us unless it's to clean a wound. Why is he all of a sudden being so... soft? Touchy? Sensual? And this isn't a hesitant touch. It's as if Aya knows what he's doing, as if he's touched like this before, kissed someone before, and I should know; I've stumbled across a few virgin girls before and been confronted with their shy confusion, but this is nothing like that at all. Aya... Aya has had sex before. But with who? And why do I care?::

Despite the feeling of Aya's body wrapped around his and his own confusing thoughts, Yohji managed to fall asleep.

 

Warm body draped across his, soft lips brushing his throat with each moist breath as his bed partner sighed softly in sleep and snuggled closer, body wrapping around his more securely. Yohji smiled, still half asleep, and ran a practiced hand down the long line of the soft back. The body in his arms shivered slightly and the face at his neck nuzzled him gently then sharp teeth came out to nip at him in reprimand as a barely muttered "sleepy" reached his ears. Yohji groaned in reaction. He always liked it when his women were adventurous enough to get a little rough.

Turning his head, but not bothering to open his eyes, he sought out his lover's lips. They opened under his willingly if still a bit sleepily. The amber taste of honey and lemon tea greeted his hungry tongue as he explored his lover's soft, sweet, incredibly hot mouth. The unusual taste tugged at his memory and he frowned trying to place it. It wasn't the familiar taste he was used to from his one night stands. It was somehow cleaner, sharper, yet elusive. He coaxed the lazy tongue into his own mouth trying to get more of that taste in an effort to place a face with it.

A softly sighed moan from his lover drove a line of heat straight down his throat to his groin and made him abandon the quest for memory. He twisted on the bed and brought the figure more fully into his arms as strong hands made a lazy line around his shoulders. He dove into the welcoming heat and as another of those soft sighs, almost moans, escaped his lover a firm body began to slide against his own, warm, plaint skin sliding against him. Yohji caught a bright flash of crimson hair before his mouth was once more capturing the incredibly intoxicating taste of his lover's mouth.

::Wait a minute. Red hair? Firm body? Honey and lemon taste?!?::

"Yohji." The sound of his name in that still slightly slurred voice was the final clue Yohji needed. With an undignified yelp, Yohji tore himself from Aya's arms and flung himself off the bed. Hazy violet eyes blinked owlishly at him as an obviously still drugged Aya turned to give him a quizzical glance. "Yohji?"

Yohji stared at the man he had just been kissing. Aya's deep violet eyes were dilated to the point that the vibrant color of the iris was nearly eclipsed. The thin lips which had felt so soft under his were now slightly swollen from the shared kiss, and the deep crimson hair lay in disarray, giving Aya a decidedly debauched look.

"Yohji?" Came the soft voice again; the slight slur confirming to him that, yes, Aya was still high as a kite. Which would explain why Aya was acting the way he was (well, to a point anyway) but did nothing to alleviate Yohji's shaky realization that, not only had he been kissing another man, but he'd also been enjoying it. He started to shake as Aya's soft eyes began to clear.

"Yohji? What's wrong?" The eyes focused on him and, somehow, without moving a single muscle, Aya, who had been so pliantly laid out on the bed but a second before, was suddenly once more the enigmatic leader of Weiss (if a slightly underdressed version of said leader).

::Aya. I was kissing Aya. And liking it. Jesus Christ. Me, Kudou Yohji, lady-killer and playboy extraordinaire, kissing another man. Masaka. It's just because Aya's drugged. And he was so warm and draped all over me, and his breath felt so good on my neck, and his taste...:: Yohji could feel the beginnings of a panic attack. Covering his mouth he was suddenly rushing to the bathroom to empty the contents of his stomach into the toilet.

"Are you hurt?" Yohji started as he felt a warm palm slide across his shoulder soothingly, searchingly. ::Shit. He hadn't even heard Aya get out of bed much less approach him. He shrugged the hand off hastily. Aya gave him an unfocused glare before sniffing disdainfully and making his slow way back into the bedroom. He was uncomfortably aware of the warmth soaking beneath his skin from the place on his shoulder where Aya had touched him. He turned to the toilet and heaved again. The spot Aya had touched was burning. Yohji could still feel the warmth of Aya's skin on his. It was almost as if Aya was still touching him.

 

::Okay. Okay. There's a simple explanation for this. He was used to waking up to warm, plaint bodies all the time. So, when he had awoken with yet another body in his arms (and he was *not* going to question how Aya had ended up there), he had simply assumed it was female and responded as he was used to. It had *nothing* to do with it being Aya who was in his arms. Absolutely nothing.::

"Yohji, come back to bed."

When Yohji didn't move, the hazy eyes narrowed.

"Come. Back. To. Bed." The "now" went unsaid but was implicit. Gulping, Yohji slowly made his way to the bed. ::Why am I so worried? This is Aya for crying out loud. Another guy. Nothing is gonna happen. It was all a fluke, nothing but a conditioned response.::

Yohji lay down stiffly. Aya gave him one last glare before curling back up on the bed and pressing into Yohji's side. Hesitantly Yohji tried to move away but Aya growled and slapped a warning hand onto his chest, effectively pinning him in place.

::This is going to be a looong night.::

 

 

One finger gently stroked the flower petal down into place as, hands capable of taking a man's life without hesitation, softly coaxed the long stem into harmony with the rest of the arrangement. Delicate fingers ran up the stem manipulating its length. One lone digit ran along the round head of one still-unopened bud, caressing it gently.

"What?"

The harsh voice made Yohji look up.

"Huh?"

"Why are you staring at me?"

He could tell by the narrowing of the long, violet eyes that Aya did not appreciate the fact that he had found Yohji staring at him. Again. It had been several days since the Tanihiko Building incident and, when questioned, Aya seemed not to remember any of it. Yohji, on the other hand, had found himself with a sudden urge to watch the red headed man almost constantly.

"I - I wasn't."

Violet eyes narrowed further. Shit.

"Its just, ah, that you... the arrangement, I really like it. The way you touch it so softly, so carefully."

Aya was staring at him as if expecting some sort of joke. Without thinking, Yohji moved to stand beside Aya's stool and reached forward to run a finger slowly along the back of one of the hands he had been admiring. He traced one of the veins barely visible under the pale skin. His fingers curled round the strong, swordsman's wrist, caressing the round protrusion of bone. The skin was surprisingly soft and warm beneath his touch, exactly as it had been that night not long ago.

"What are you doing?"

The voice was low and when Yohji looked up the violet eyes were narrowed, the thin nostrils flaring. Yohji came back to himself and snatched his hand away.

"I... uh... you... I mean, I don't..."

Aya gave him an unreadable look. Slowly, he slid off the stool he had been sitting on and gained his feet. Once he stood fully upright in front of Yohji there was barely an inch left between them. Yohji gulped. Standing this close he could feel the other's body heat reaching out to him, touching him in almost the same manner he had touched Aya's hand but a moment before.

Amethyst eyes narrowed further as Aya tilted his head up to the taller man. Yohji could feel Aya's moist breaths against the skin of his face as Aya spoke.

"What. Are. You. Doing. Yohji?"

Yohji shivered. "I - I." Standing this close Yohji could smell Aya. His scent was a strange and enticing mixture of musk and rose, of maleness and flowers both. Aya's eyes bored into his, demanding an answer.

"I - I."

Yohji bolted.

Aya was left standing alone in the deserted flower shop, his gaze fixed on the spot where Yohji had disappeared. Slowly, thoughtfully, he turned back to the arrangement he had been making. Reseating himself on his stool he crossed his arms and frowned. Ducking his head to hide behind his red hair he lost himself in thought.

He had long ago acknowledged his desire for the older man. He was honest enough with himself to have recognized the attraction he'd felt almost from the instant of their first meeting, but he had refused the desire in favor of his revenge. And, also, because it was safer, made more sense. Yohji was a playboy, a flirt and, all evidence to the contrary, claimed to be strictly straight. So Aya had pushed his desire down and locked it away. But, every once in a while, when Yohji would wear an especially tight pair of jeans or come out of the shower with nothing but a towel round his narrow waist, golden skin gleaming with a few water droplets still clinging to moist, flushed skin, every now and then his desire would flare up red hot and demand that he act, that he take his chances but... no.

There were too many reasons not to and so far Aya had managed to control himself, to keep his body's yearning hidden, but if Yohji was going to begin touching him, going to begin looking at him like that, like he had just a few seconds ago with that hesitant, confused longing in forest green eyes... then all bets were off.

Standing, Aya quickly and efficiently closed up the shop then retired to his room, mind made up.

 

 

Retour Chapitre 2