Look at Me - Part 5.


Disclaimer: Same as in previous parts...

Pairing: Yohji x Aya/Ran
Warnings: Yaoi, Shounen-ai, Language, Poetry


Much as Aya hated to admit it, when it came to clubbing clothes, he knew nothing. No clue where to get them. No clue as to what he *should* wear. No clue as to what accessories he should get.

He racked his brain all day, thinking of something - anything - that might help his cause. Then, the redhead remembered something Yohji had said about a shop not too far away.

Coming to his decision, Aya took the quick walk down the street and around the corner. It was a little boutique that specialized in the styles of clothing that Yohji liked so much. He almost turned around and went back to the flower shop until the young shopkeeper came outside to smoke a cigarette.

She smiled at him, very prettily. "Window shopping or too scared to go in?" Her lips were curved upwards around the cigarette as she waited for the answer.

Aya nodded to her. "I need clothes to wear to a dance club." Maybe the girl knew where to get the types of clothes he'd be willing to wear.

"We have a lot of styles to choose from, sir," she said, taking a drag from her smoke. "I'm taking a guess that you don't want something too revealing?"

"You're right."

The young woman flicked her cigarette out into the street. "Come inside. There's more to the place than what you can see through the window." She held the door open for him, smiling as she followed him in.

Looking around, the swordsman saw more of the style of clothes he was looking for. Silks, leathers, laces… anything he could ever want to wear to the kind of environment Yohji loved to be lost in.

Clothing was pulled from racks and shelves. The young woman was obviously sure of her potential customer's size as she held each article of adornment to his body. "This purple silk is perfect for your complexion and it'll really bring out your eyes." She held a pair of leather pants up to the small of his back. "I'm pretty sure these'll fit too… form-fitting, but not too tight to move in."

Aya tried them on and found her assessment of his size to be exact. He changed back to his normal clothes and set them down on the counter. "I'll take all of it."

She smiled at him, leaning over so her chin rested on the backs of her hands. "You're going to try to impress someone, aren't you?" When the question brought a surprised look, the young woman giggled. "I knew it. If you want, the shop doesn't close until eight. Come by here before you go and I'll make sure that you look perfect."

The offer made the redhead blink. "You'd help me?" At her nod, his violet eyes narrowed in suspicion. "Why?"

"Call me a hopeless romantic." She tilted her head to the side. "So… will you be here?"

He nodded back, bringing an excited giggle from the young clerk, and then left the boutique.


Yohji never felt that he truly came alive until the sun went down. That was one of the reasons why he loved to go to the clubs. There, he could find like minded people who shared in his passions and needs. Tonight, it was like last night. He wasn't actually looking for a partner, he just wanted to dance and forget what he was all the rest of the time.

He got the usual offers. One girl wanted him to drag her off to the bathrooms, another wanted him to have at her in the backseat of her car, while a nice looking young man wanted to give him a surprise at one of the tables. The blond shook his head each and every time. Aya had been surprised to see him by himself last night and he liked that.

He wanted to shock the redhead again.

So for now, Yohji threw himself into the music. It caressed him, carried him, melded with him and made him perfect. There was only one other thing that did that, but he was going to deny it to himself just to see if Aya would really go through with what he was trying. He closed his eyes, swaying in rhythm to the bodies around him. Feeling the welcome heat right through to his chilled soul.

New warmth met his back and Yohji turned around to enjoy it. His hands reached out, coming up against slim shoulders and then slowly flowing down each of the new partners' arms. The blond liked the feel of that smooth skin and opened his eyes to take a look at the other dancer.

Only to have his jaw drop at what he saw before him.

Aya was moving with him, dressed modest clubbing clothes that were tight enough to be sexy but not revealing. Around his eyes there was a dusting of loose glitter that only highlighted the violet irises and pale features. The redhead looked at him from under those unruly crimson bangs, uncertainty in the expression that was normally so cool… Yohji leaned in close enough so that he could speak into his team mate's ear and be heard clearly.

"Who are you and what the fuck did you do with Aya?"

The redhead moved against him deliberately, a slight smile touching his glossed lips. He leaned up so that he could answer in the same way. "Tonight, I'm not Aya… Tonight, I'm Ran."

Yohji pulled back and took another look at him. Ran. Ran Fujimiya. So that was the name that he'd kept secret from the rest of them. He liked how it sounded. He also liked the fact that Aya… no, Ran, he reminded himself… trusted him enough to tell him. The taller assassin leaned forward and let their bodies brush against each other.

"Well, then, Ran… Has anyone told you how beautiful you are?" Yohji smiled and tilted the redhead's chin up, leaning down as if to kiss him. It was a teasing move that he used often. Make his dance partner think he was going to follow through, only to divert at the last second so that anticipation could be heightened.

He only used it on the ones he intended to take home with him.

The blond felt, rather than heard, the disappointed growl. Yohji chuckled and leaned in again. "Patience, Ran… we have all night." His hands moved over the lean upper body of the swordsman, feeling the muscles bunch and relax as they gyrated together.

He couldn't believe that this was happening. That he was dancing with untouchable Aya in the middle of his favorite club's dance floor. It was still more like a dream than reality. Then the redhead did something that brought it all into complete clarity in an instant.

They had been dancing barely inches apart when one slim but strong hand went around the back of Yohji's neck and pulled him down for a hot kiss. The blond assassin went into it willingly, letting his body come up against the slender one in front of him, pressing his rising need against the younger man.

 

Retour Chapitre 6