Disclaimers: None of the Weib Kreuz characters belong to me even though I wish they would. Please do not sue me I am not gaining anything from this. I am only a poor college student writing some fiction about the cutest bishonens out there.

Author: Max Ikari

Pairings: Yohji/Aya.

Warnings: NC-17, Lemon, violence, adult language, adult situations, some AU. This is a sequel to Inner Trinity. I wasn’t going to write a sequel but the end saddened so many people that I decided to try something else. Hope I don’t ruin it further.

Genre: Angst, romance, some sap.

[ ] Inner thoughts

/ / Mind Talking

Spent Night

Chapter 2

" Hey Aya, what kept you?" Umi was all smiles when she saw Aya slip through the library door.

" Work," Aya answered dryly. He was not in the best of moods. Ever since he saw his reflection on the mirror he had been jumpy. Even Yohji had told him about it, and Yohji most of the time did not notice things unless they had something to do with food, alcohol, sex, or a combination of all three.

" You work too much…" said Umi with a pout. " You never have time to go out with me."

" Umi…we have already gone through this. I am not interested in a relationship," answered Aya, none too gently. When he saw the face Umi made he felt bad about it.

Passing a hand through his hair he wanted to pull the strands out, " Look I’m sorry. I am not going to be good company tonight."

Umi smiled brightly while she started picking up her books, " Well then do you want to reschedule? You are going to owe me two cups of coffee next time."

Aya chuckled at little at her comment. " Yeah, I am going to have to reschedule. I am sorry."

" No need to worry…I am getting two dates now," said Umi hoping Aya didn’t notice her use of ‘date.’ Aya did notice but at the moment, he didn’t give a damn. His head hurt immensely, he was tired, hungry, and to top it all off, Yohji was gone. The blonde had said that he would be gone two or three days, and he wasn’t sure when he would get back. Aya had been happy at the time to have some time by himself, now he wasn’t so sure…

The night Yohji left had been the worst he had ever slept since being with Yohji. His dreams were full of disjointed memories, none of them pleasant.

And that voice…it just kept going through his head all night. It was driving him crazy.

" Aya? Are you even listening to me?" said Umi, looking at him with worried eyes.

"Huh…uh…"

" You should get some sleep sweetie," Umi caressed his bangs out of his eyes in a very motherly gesture. It surprised Aya nonetheless. " Sorry, I didn’t mean…"

" It’s okay…I think I am going to get some sleep," said Aya with a small smile.

" Finally you are listening to me,"

" Desperate situations…"

" Yeah, yeah, save it!"

Who are you?

You are me…

Me...?

Yes, you are me…

I am me…

No, you were made to replace me. I am here to get what is rightfully mine.

I am me…

NO! You were made to replace me!!

Liar! I am me, I am me...

Are you sure?

Aya woke up with a start drenched in sweat. It was becoming more frequent for him to wake up dreaming about that person. But, what if it was not another person…what if it’s true that he was a replacement? He didn’t remember much before waking up that day in the hospital after Yohji had him admitted. The memories making him shudder. He just remembered what Yohji had told him, which hadn’t been much…

What had actually happened?

The redhead got up, making up his mind to take a shower. After the shower, while toweling himself, he stood in front of the mirror wondering if he would see the person that now haunted his dreams. Walking to the kitchen, Aya remembered how Yohji had gotten after him for breaking the mirror and having no explanation for it. Everything after leaving the hospital two years ago could have been a lie…Would Yohji lie? He kept turning the thought over and over in his head until he fell asleep on the kitchen table.

Yohji had been reluctant to leaving Aya by himself, well ever since Aya started acting weird again. First, it was the nightmares, then he broke a mirror, and before he left, Aya looked exhausted. It was almost like déjà vu and he did not want to accept that. How could heTo have the nightmare start all over again after two years of normalcy. He just couldn’t accept that Aya was having problems.

So instead of calling Aya, he had decided to surprise the redhead and arrive early. Glancing at the watch on his dashboard, he noticed that it was almost 6am. A whole night of driving back from Kyoto (not sure how long it takes to Tokyo) already had him exhausted but he stopped at a coffee shop to get coffee and muffins.

It was surprising how attached he was to Aya; two days away from him and he missed Aya terribly. That was without adding the fact that he was worried. Parking the car in the apartment garage, Yohji headed toward his apartment juggling his luggage, his files, and the coffee. Laying most of it outside the apartment door, Yohji took out the key and opened the door quietly not wanting to wake Aya up if he were asleep. After placing all his belongings on the living room sofa, the blonde walked quietly to their room but found the bed empty.

"Aya?" Yohji whispered. No response. The blonde noticed he still carried the coffee with him. Walking to the kitchen to leave the coffee, Yohji stopped short when he noticed Aya sleeping at the table. Laying the coffee on the counter, he walked up to Aya trying to rouse him.

" Aya? Aya?" Aya mumbled something incoherent and kept on sleeping.

" Aya," repeated the blonde firmly.

" I am me…" mumbled Aya before Yohji shook him waking him up.

" Yohji?…Yohji. What are you doing here?" Aya seemed confused at the sudden apparition of Yohji.

" Got back early. I was worried," said Yohji with a small smile. " Why are you sleeping on the table?"

Aya gave a small chuckle at the question. " Fell asleep while I was thinking."

" What were you thinking so hard about that you fell asleep? On the table of all places?" Yohji was trying very hard not to laugh and get angry with Aya for not taking care of himself.

" Huh?…Nothing important," said Aya getting up and giving him a brief kiss on the lips. " I am glad you are back okay. I am going to get some more sleep. Want to join me?"

The kiss caught Yohji unawares; Aya, most of the time, never started a caress. Yet, coffee and muffins…Aya…coffee and muffins…

" Yohji, are you comparing me to food again?" The redhead had a look of annoyance, one of his eyebrows arched, almost daring Yohji to compare him to food.

" No love, why would you think that?" asked Yohji embracing Aya.

" You’re a horrible liar."

Yohji knew Aya was hiding something. After they had gotten some rest, Aya woke up being overly nice. When he had asked what was wrong, Aya had looked startled at the beginning but when he regained his composure, he said it was nothing.

Nothing, Aya was also a horrible liar, which was ironic since he was the best at giving half-lies.

When he thought he wasn’t looking, Aya would give him the strangest looks…

" Aya, what’s wrong?" asked Yohji when he saw Aya eyeing him again.

" Huh?…Nothing," answered Aya, getting up from the sofa on which he had been sitting. "I was wondering if you wanted me to give any messages to Ken or Omi? I’m going to see them

today."

" O-okay…" Grabbing a hold of Aya, Yohji hugged the redhead. " I hope you realize that you can ask me anything. Don’t hide anything from me Aya. Please don’t…"

Aya, who had been startled when Yohji took hold of him, visibly relaxed in the blonde’s embrace. Upon hearing Yohji’s words, Aya wanted to tell Yohji, to have Yohji reassure him that everything was okay…Closing his eyes, Aya took a deep breath and…lied.

"I swear I will not hide anything from you…" Yohji’s embrace tightened at the redhead’s response. Aya’s vision never wavered from the opposite white wall.

Aya...you are running out of time...

Shut up…

That won’t make me go away. You lied to him…

No I didn’t…

Everybody lies to Yohji. He deserves better…

By that, you mean you…

Now you understand…

Startled by the dream, Aya woke up shaking in a cold sweat. [Dammit] It was becoming more frequent, that’s not to say obvious. Today, upon arriving at Ken and Omi’s apartment -it was technically theirs already since Aya was usually at Yohji’s home- the pair had eyed him strangely. They seemed to want to say something but were afraid as to how he would take it.

[Damn right!] Aya wasn’t in the mood to hear from anyone else about how horrible he looked; he was even spending the night with Ken and Omi so he wouldn’t have to hear it from Yohji. Aya just hoped Yohji wouldn’t be angry…the blonde was damned possessive. It was ridiculous.

Getting up to relieve his bladder, Aya looked at himself in the bedroom mirror. He didn’t look that bad…well, that is, if you failed to count that he was losing weight and looked tired.

Damn it, why did his life have to have so much drama? It was ridiculous. It was almost funny the way trouble seemed to be after him the whole time, as if he were a bitch in heat.

Walking quietly to the bathroom, the redhead could hear some noises coming from ‘Ken’s’ bedroom. Those were at it again. He chuckled…there were worse than Yohji, and Yohji had a huge libido…

On the way back to his room, Aya thought how much he just wished Yohji had been there when he called instead of having to leave a message in the answer machine.

He will be okay…if you keep thinking this way, Ran will take over.

Aya stopped in the hallway, a strange fear seizing him. Maybe he was going crazy. Walking back to his room he locked the door. Standing in the middle of the room, Aya vaguely realized he was shaking. [I’m crazy]

Careful with what you admit...it might get you admitted...

" Who are you?" asked Aya quietly.

Gendo...do you remember me?...

" I—I think so…"

No need to fear Aya. You are part of us; you were our only hope to get out of imprisonment.

"Were?"

Yes, were…you are not needed anymore. You are too weak. Ran will be taking over.

" Ran…no…"

Yohji was worried about Aya. The dumbass had called and left a message; it was just like him to do that. He had called before going to bed to ask if Aya was okay, and Ken had said that he was already sleeping. It was strange that Aya had been asleep so early, but lately, he had been noticing that Aya wasn’t sleeping very much. Still, he was glad that he was going to visit Omi and Ken. He had not seen them in almost a month.

" Ken…Omi," said Yohji, smiling at seeing them again.

" Yohji-kun, I’m so glad you came," said Omi, hugging him. Even though they had been out of the assassin business for quite a while, hugging was still a luxury.

"Hey kiddo, Ken keeping you busy?"

" Yeah…Hey! Yohji-kun, that’s not funny!"

" Perv," was all Ken contributed to the subject. " You keeping Aya busy?"

" Of course," grinned the blonde.

" You have no shame."

" Where’s Aya?"

" Hasn’t come out of his room. We figured he is still sleeping. Has he been getting any sleep? Maybe you should stop being so horny."

" Ken-kun!" gasped Omi visibly blushing.

" Oh, bishonen, don’t pretend you are so innocent," grinned the blonde.

" Shut up!"

Climbing the stairs, the blonde walked up to the redhead’s room and knocked softly. Since there was no response, Yohji entered quietly, noting that for the first time in weeks, Aya slept peacefully. He was sleeping and that was enough. Enough for now…

Ran woke up with a huge headache, almost like a hangover. It was ridiculous how much his head hurt. Next thing he noticed was Yohji sleeping beside him. In his surprise, a small yelp escaped him and he fell on the floor…behind first. Yohji instantly woke up when he heard something hit the floor.

" Aya? Are you okay?" The redhead was staring at him with wide eyes. Yohji caressed Aya’s face in an effort to calm him down. " Aya?"

"Huh?…Yes, I’m okay," said Ran timidly. Reaching upwards, he caressed Yohji face, a small smile coming across his face. " I’m fine now."

Yohji’s eyes widened. Aya usually wasn’t so…nice.

" Now this is different. Did all that sleep help?" Yohji had on a predatory grin. It had almost been a week since he had slept with Aya.

" Hai," Ran got up from his place in the floor and started retrieving his things.

" Where you goin?"

" Home," said Ran smiling.

" Oh, you don’t want to corrupt the bishonens,"

" I don’t think they can be corrupted anymore,"

" Oi Aya, have you been spying on them? Never thought you would be one of those,"

" Shut up Yohji. Didn’t have to peep when I can hear them all the way over here,"

Ran looked at Yohji a final time and smiled to himself before exiting the room. Good-bye Aya…

The boy is full of himself…

Well, he is going to get laid…

You are going to distress Aya, shut up Ryo…

Aya, it’s not that bad, besides I missed you…

Please…

If you behave, we might let you go back once Ran is done…

Yohji…

When they reached their apartment, Ran barely had enough time to drop his things at the door before Yohji started kissing him. Ran clutched at Yohji shirt, not knowing what to do with his hands. It was incredible the amount of sensations coursing through his body.

" Yohji…"

" You have no idea how much you have made me suffer this week. I’m not stopping now."

" I don’t want you to stop." Ran’s breath on Yohji’s ear just served to make Yohji want the redhead more.

You see? He can’t tell the difference.

Yohji…please stop

He can’t hear you…

It’s weak to be controlled by emotions.

" Aya," The blonde proceeded to rip Aya’s clothes in his urgency to get them off him. Ran was writhing and trembling under him. Once Yohji saw that Aya no longer had anything on, he coated his fingers with some lotion before starting to stretch the redhead. Ran arched at the new sensation, gasping Yohji’s name.

Damn...the boy is loud...

Shut up Ryo…

Aya-kun it’s not that bad. Technically he is still sleeping with you.

Yohji…stop…

Yohji looked down at Aya wondering why the redhead was being so responsive. Of course, he left it alone since his hormones had more control than his brain. When he finally entered Aya, the redhead clung to him panting his name in synch with the rhythm they had built until finally, Ran spilled his between their joined bodies. Yohji came shortly after.

Yohji...please...STOP!!

" Arigato," Yohji said between kissing his lover.

Ran shifted so his head laid on Yohji’s chest. " Ai shiteiru Yohji."

Yohji froze; Aya had never said that he loved him in all the times they were together. The only times he had heard Aya say that was when the redhead thought he was asleep.

The blonde shifted so he could see Aya’s face a vague sense of dread crawling up his spine while his heart started beating harder.

" Aya?"

" What’s wrong?" Yohji only stared at the face in front of him, only now starting to notice different things. The voice, how he moved, it was almost…Oh God…

Yohji got up abruptly, when Aya eyed him curiously he said, " I’m going to take a shower."

" Okay,"

The blonde stood under the showerhead with his hands curled into fists. How…how had it happened again?

Why now? There was nothing that had happened recently…

When he came out of the shower, he noticed that Aya was sitting on the bed, looking at his hands. There was blood. Aya looked up when he heard his step and Yohji saw that the redhead had bitten his bottom lip hard enough to draw blood.

" Aya?" Reaching to touch the redhead, he saw how Aya flinched from his touch.

" I’m going to take a shower,"

Lowering his hand, Yohji silently watched as Aya, * his * Aya entered the bathroom. The look he had given him…Aya felt betrayed. There was no use. He had betrayed Aya…

" I’m sorry"

However, the statement went unheard.

 

TBC

 

Retour Chapitre 3