That Kind of Fun

Chapter 1: Kitty at the Bar



Yohji had thought it would be a good idea. Hell, it /had/ been a good idea three hours ago. That, however, was before Omi called seven times, before Ken passed out on top of a rather burly gentleman, and before Aya got himself lost. Mission 'Get Your Team Mates Drunk And Have Fun' was a definite failure. Where the hell was Aya?!

After pushing his way through the crowd and ignoring a woman who he was pretty sure had had her hands down his pants earlier that evening, he spotted the redhead. At Yohji's insistence, or whining as some might call it, Aya had actually dressed appropriately for their destination. Perhaps appropriate wasn't the right word, Yohji thought hot covered it better. Tight leather pants and button down violet shirt, yeah, that was definitely hot. Now said shirt was completely unbuttoned and the pants were riding quite low on the thin hips as he sat at the bar. This was not the problem, the company he was keeping was.

The green haired man was leaning too close and whispering in his ear, managing to touch him in a few choice places too. Shockingly, Yohji heard Aya giggle in response. That was the first sign that their stoic leader was either drunk or crazy and by the way he swayed on the high stool, Yohji was betting on the first one.

Then the man kissed Aya. Yohji was at the bar in seconds, hands on his hips and doing his best impression of the shi-ne glare. Aya smiled up at him in an almost disturbingly friendly manner.

"Hi Yohji!" He tried to wave and had to be steadied by his bar mate, whom the blond still glared at as he was introduced. "This is...uh...oh...this is Val, he bought me a drink. Isn't that nice?"

"Yeah, I bet. Come on Aya, we're going home," he pulled the shorter man off the barstool and caught him as he fell. Aya wrapped his arms about Yohji's neck, but looked up at him with an expression going for angry but not getting past disappointed.

"But Yohji, he was gonna fuck me," he whined. Green eyes widened considerable at all the statement entailed as Aya leaned his head backwards to stare at the other man. "Weren't you?"

The man nodded in affirmation and the redhead looked pleadingly at Yohji. "See?"

"Come on, we're going home." He went to leave, only to find that even drunk, Aya was considerable strong.

"No."

"No?"

"No. I wanna have some fun," he made a unsuccessful grab at the green-haired man's jacket.

"Aya..."

"I wanna have fun," he repeated. Yohji regretted teaching him the phrase. They had to get out of here.

"Fine. Look, come home with me and I'll have fun with you, okay?"

Happy amethyst eyes stared into his, "really?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Okay Yohji-kun," with that they walked from the bar. Well, Yohji walked and Aya managed not to fall too many times.

He eased the shorter man into the car and slid a Kleenex under Ken's mouth so he wouldn't drool on the upholstery any more than he already had before getting behind the wheel. By that time, Aya had found the radio knobs and was quickly locating a station that played American hits. All the way home Yohji was regaled with chipper versions of classic rock hits. No one would think it possible, but Aya knew /all/ the words to "Dude Looks Like a Lady". Needless to say, it was an interesting ride.

Yelling at Omi to take the brunette to his room, Yohji opened the door for Aya who just sat there.

"Come on, get out."

"Can't walk."

"Come on Aya." Gods, was he this much trouble after a couple of shots? It made him pity the others.

"Wait a minute."

"Come on!" He grabbed the redhead's arm and pulled him out, a little too suddenly apparently as Aya immediately bent over and threw up on the lawn. With a sigh, Yohji waited until he stood up to hand him a handkerchief.

"You're beautiful when your drunk," he stated sarcastically, getting no response as Aya's head lay on his shoulder. Releasing another sigh, he picked up the younger man and started the hazardous walk to his room.

Twelve steps, one coffee table, and two soccer balls later, he placed the dozing man into his pristine bed. Removing his clothes seemed like such an effort the other might not even appreciate that he discarded the idea in favor of just removing the heavy boots and pulling a light blanket over the other. Aya looked up at him sleepily.

"Yohji..."

"Hm."

"You said we were gonna have fun," he yawned and the other had to smile at the kitten-like appearance.

Taking a seat on the bed, he brushed back a bit of Aya’s hair, "Tell you what, tommorow night when you’re sober, if you have that same idea and /don’t/ want to slice me into little pieces, then we will. You know where my room is, right?"

"Right."

Placing a chaste kiss on the other’s forehead, mumbling a goodnight, and flipping off the light, Yohji proceeded to his own room. Tossing his clothes into the nearest corner, he flopped onto the bed. Ken and Aya had been such a hassle he hadn’t even had time to get drunk, let alone find someone to share his bed with, although, Aya seemed interested. With thoughts of naked Aya in his head and a smirk on his face, Yohji fell asleep.

~tbc?~

Retour Chapitre 2