That Kind of Fun

Chapter 2 : Kitty on the Table



He awoke to the sound of name being called and the feeling of something pressing him into the soft mattress of his bed. His mind tried to clear itself to figure out exactly what was going on.

"Yooohjiiii..."

Finally he forced his eyes open enough to see the redhead sitting across his hips and leaning close to whisper his name. It was a hassle too, and now he was awake which meant he was responsible. Damn it.

"Go back to bed Aya. You're drunk."

"Uh-uh, I'm just fine," he placed both his hands on the bare chest before him to balance himself.

"No, you're not." With a small shove, he pushed the younger man off of him. What he didn't expect was the fact that he would fall all the way onto the floor. He just sat there quietly, sulking. At any other time Yohji would have laughed at the picture, but one couldn't just go to sleep with a sulking Aya sitting on their floor could they? Tossing aside the cover, he stood up and hauled the redhead to his feet. Aya's eyes seemed to light up and it was at that moment the blond realized that, according to his normal custom, he had gone to bed wearing nothing but his smile.

"Sit," he commanded as he dug in the drawer for a pair of boxers. Pulling them on he watched disappointment cross his friend's face. Yes, he knew it was hard to watch something that perfect be covered up, but it had to be done. Aya was in no shape to go a round, or two, with Yohji Kuhdo. "Come on, lets get you sober enough to stay in your own bed and not mine."

"But I like your bed."

Gods he wanted the glaring, shi-ne yelling, 'don't touch me or you're going to the hospital' Aya back.

~*~

The new Aya stood against the kitchen counter attempting to close the buttons on his shirt until he merited them useless and gave up. Yohji started the coffee pot and drug two mugs from the cabinet. One batch of wake-your-ass-up caffeine coming up.

Suddenly two strong arms ensnared his waist from behind. Somewhere along the short walk across the kitchen Aya must have lost his shirt, for now his chest pressed firmly against the warmth of Yohji's back. For a moment, the blond thought perhaps he had just lost his balance, but that was before Aya started kissing him. He planted warm, wet kisses across Yohji's collar bone and neck, the last was so long and hard it was sure to leave a mark in the morning.

"Stop that Aya," his tone was more friendly warning than angered response. Maybe Aya had the right idea after all. Who's to say that Yohji wasn't just as drunk as he was? But he couldn't possibly take adv-- Aya's hand. Right there. Damn responsibility, damn it to hell.

"Yohji-kun?"

"H-hai?"

"What's the matter?" The hand was descending his thigh, giving him a moment to think, but only a moment before it crept back up and under the dark green silk of his boxers.

"I...I," it was hot, too hot. Where was that coffee?

"Yes?"

"Its just...I.." Gods Aya had skills. Why did Aya have skills? That hand, those fingers...

"Hmmm?"

"Fuck it!" Turning, he grasp and pulled him in for a kiss, slipping his tongue into the redhead's mouth and grinding there hips together just to hear him gasp. Pulling apart, he finally gave Aya a chance to voice the question he wanted to.

"Fuck what?"

Yohji almost growled, "You."

"Well, that's what I've been trying to get you to do all ni--" Yohji's tongue was back in his mouth, tasting the sweet honey of the other until they both had to gasp for air.

Aya's hands fell to the light brown nipples on Yohji's chest, playing with both at the same time, pinching and pulling. Yohji in the meantime was doing his best to figure out just how the hell to get those leather pants off. He undid the snaps with an ease born only of practice but the fabric still clung tight to the flesh he wanted to see so badly. Switch their positions so that the younger man leaned against the counter's edge, he disengaged himself from those lovely hands to grip the sides of the pants. With one quick motion, he dropped to the floor, taking the pants with him. He helped Aya step out before tossing them to the side and looking to see exactly what they had been hiding.

Aya's body was perfect. All his skin was pale, contrasted only by a patch of hair that proved he was indeed a natural redhead. Kneeling, Yohji ran a hand up Aya's leg, letting it rest on his hip. He felt one hand stroke his hair in a gesture so soft it was almost not there at all.

Deciding it was all or nothing, and fearing just a little that the real Aya would appear and chop off his head or other part of his anatomy, Yohji leaned forward to take the semi-erect member before him into his mouth. The taste was like nothing he had had before, it was somewhere between spice and ambrosia, maybe it was danger. Aya moaned as Yohji worked his way up and down the pale shaft, using his tongue to its full advantage and nipping a bit for good measure. He saw hands clutching the counter's edge so hard the knuckles were white. It was nice to know he was having an effect, but he wanted to hear it too. Letting his hand roam between the slightly spread legs, he cupped massaged Aya's balls, getting the moans and pleas he wanted.

"Please..."

"Hm?" He mumbled, mouth still busy.

"Yo--uh--ji!

A bit more and he could end it, he knew that, but with Aya in his less than fit condition, it might all there fun as well and Yohji's body certainly didn't want that. Withdrawing to the disappointed sound of his soon to be lover, he place a last kiss on the salty skin before standing.

"My room?" He asked.

"Uh-uh," Aya grabbed his hair and forced their lips together in another bruising kiss, making his statement clear. Right. Here. Now.

Not slow in the least, Yohji took the hint and backed Aya up until his legs hit the table. It was small and round, but it was there. Grabbing Aya's thigh, he lifted it so the other could hop up to sit on the table. It all happened quickly from that point. His mouth was on Aya's neck, Aya's hands were pulling off his boxers, it was all good. Finally being free from the annoying cloth, he pressed his member against Aya's creating a heat that only fed his need.

"Ready?" There were other questions he should ask, but they refused to come to mind. Aya nodded and lay his back against the cool table. Yohji finally remembered at least something and managed to tear himself away just long enough to search the fridge for an essential lubricant. Thinking he was going to have to walk the terribly long way upstairs in his condition, he was relieved to find a jar of strawberry jam in the back corner. It was Omi's, but at the moment, Yohji really didn't care.

As he walked back, Aya eyed him curiously, his long arms stretched above his head and his legs bent in a manner that made Yohji quicken his step. lifting one of those milky legs, he let it fall over his shoulder. Popping off the lid to the jar with one hand, he coated his fingers with it. Aya gasped in surprise as one digit brought the chilled substance into his body.

"Okay?" Yohji asked, letting his free hand stroke Aya's erection as means of distraction. A moan was the only answer he got. Taking it as a good sign, he let another finger slip inside, trying not to rush things just in case. Just in case why? He didn't want to think about it.

"Yohji! Come on..."

Yohji smirked, entertaining the idea of being a tease, but finding it unfeasible with the steady pulsing of his own groin. He would have to be direct.

Withdrawing his fingers, he guided his length to Aya's entrance. With a quick movement, he was inside. Violet eyes squeezed shut and lips pressed tight. They waited, two bodies being made into one, anticipation filling the air with a tension of pleasure.

Yohji moved, drawing in and out in a sweet rhythm that Aya joined. His moans grew in volume and intensity and those skilled hands became useless as they tangled in his own red hair. Yohji sought the warmth of the other over and over, shifting to find the spot that would make Aya scream.

A sharp intake of breath, wide open eyes.

There it was.

Yohji was a good lover and he knew it. Each time he hit the spot with confidence, harder and harder. They spiraled, so close to losing control, wanting it to end but never wanting it to. Finally time stopped its dance and let it happen.

"Yohji!" He came with a scream, sending hot seed onto hid chest and his lover's. With a final thrust, Yohji joined him in the pure lighted bliss.

Later they remembered to breath.

Withdrawing and unable to move far, Yohji crawled upon the table to grasp Aya in his arms. Hot, sticky, and entangled, they lay.

~*~

Omi woke early and after checking on Ken took the stairs two at a time to get his poor friend some coffee. Rushing into the kitchen his breath stopped, his eyes widened, and all thoughts of Ken were banished from his mind. Yohji awoke to his stuttering and offered only a sheepish smile and three words of explanation.

"We made coffee."

It was going to be an interesting morning.



~tbc?~

Retour Chapitre 3