That Kind of Fun

Chapter 3 : Kitty in the Shop



"We made coffee."

Yohji watched as Omi blushed and stuttered, backing himself up until he hit the pantry door. "I--I---"

The smile that was making it to Yohji's lips died back as he felt the body move beside him. This was it. The shit had hit the fan. The redhead pulled himself into a sitting position and opened his eyes. Yohji could almost see the facts click into place. Yohji. Table. Naked. Thighs touching. Omi watching. Omi...watching...

Aya bolted.

The blond watched as his friend ran up the stairs and he heard a door slam. Turning around and feeling his bottom stick on the still-warm surface, he flashed a grin at Omi before grabbing a cigarette from a pack he had abandoned the night before.

"Y-y-yo--"

"Yohji."

"You and A-ay--ay--"

"Aya."

"You...you...you..."

Hopping off the table he stretched slowly, hearing his back pop loudly in protest of his sleeping accommodations. He didn't mind though, he would sleep anywhere if Aya happened to be with him, especially the horny Aya he had brought home last night. With the cigarette between his lips he walked up stairs in all his naked glory.

Omi couldn't remember why he had come to the kitchen.

~*~

For the rest of the morning, Aya could be found on the cool tile floor paying homage to the porcelain god. Between the bouts of sickness he was left alone with his thoughts; he did not appreciate their company in the least.

~*~

Yohji sighed, trying to decide exactly what one should wear to their own funeral. Oh yes, if this morning was any sign, Aya was going to kill him. Deciding that his green shirt would at least let him look good for the occasion, he slipped it on with h is jeans. Brushing out his freshly washed hair, he went to face his afternoon shift in the Koneko.

Ken's eyes seemed to be glued to him. Yeah, he definitely knew. The brunette came over to glare at him and was rewarded with a bored look.

"--and another thing, what was the big idea, on our kitchen table for Gods sake! We eat there!"

"Yeah, I ate there too."

That served just to piss Ken off and Yohji loved it. Finally the younger boy gave up as Omi walked shyly into the room. He seemed so traumatized it almost made Yohji regret what he had done, almost. He simply smiled and ruffled the boy's hair.

"Omi, sorry."

"Was it good coffee?"

"Yeah, it was good coffee."

The cheerful conversation that had thankfully developed was put to a sudden end as a figure darkened the stairwell. Yohji swallowed hard. He was dead, very, very dead. Well, at least his last night on earth was fun.

Instead of the death blow he was expecting, Yohji watched as Aya stepped past him to start his work at the back table. Yohji stared, flat out obviously stared. Perhaps he should have along life after all, well, as long as his lifestyle would allow.

~*~

Four hours later, Yohji was not happy. Aya had apparently taken it upon himself to be a total bitch to everyone...except Yohji. The irony was not lost on the blond. But it bothered him immensely that the redhead would not even give him a look, not even a damn glare, and oh, he had tried. Being nice had failed.

"So, how's it going?"

"..."

"That good huh?"

"..."

Being casual had failed.

"How's the weather?"

"..."

"Yeah, that’s great."

Even being sexy had failed, and by the gods, Yohji knew he was sexy.

"Aya," his shirt rode high and his pants low.

"..."

Aya," the shirt came off.

"..."

His pants would have come off if not for the customer that picked that moment to enter the store. That customer paid double for his roses.

Now, there was only once choice left, direct confrontation. Yohji didn't like these kind of confrontations.

"Aya."

"..."

"Aya, wanna fuck?"

"What?!"

"Here, now, me, you, sound like fun?" He leaned close, catching a whiff of the spicy aftershave Aya wore.

"Yohji," it was sharp.

"Yes?"

"I. Am. Busy."

And that was the last word.

~*~

The metal door clattered shut. With a yawn, Yohji hung his apron on the hook. It had been the day from hell, and he wasn't even hung over. Shit. He turned, ready to face his teammate who's attitude could only be descried as bitchy. What he saw hit him like a ton of bricks.

Aya's shirt and apron were crumpled on the table. The blue work chair had been pulled out and there sat Aya, straddling the chair backwards, leaning forward on his crossed arms, and looking at Yohji with a sultry stare

"Here, now, you, me, sound like fun?" He asked with a small, very un-Aya-like smile.

Yohji blinked.

"But, last night..."

"I was drunk."

"Really drunk."

"Yes, but I'm better now."

"And you still want..."

"Yes. I want you Yohji, I want you in every sense of the word." He pulled himself up, balancing with his knees in the chair, and ran one of his hands down to play with his own nipple. Stepping forward, Yohji lifted Aya's head to stare into those violet eyes. Lust, and maybe something else...maybe.

He didn't take to much time to consider it, sweeping down to capture those perfect lips with his own. Their bodies pressed together over the chair and for a moment all was silent.

Omi coughed.

Yohji sighed.

Aya fell off the chair.

Dinner was ready.


~tbc~

Retour Chapitre 4