That Kind of Fun

Chapter 4: Kitty on my Bed


Yohji washed the dishes in silence while Omi dried and put them away. Dinner had been taken in silence with the exception of Ken freaking out when part of his food landed on the table. He refused to eat it and in his haste to leave knocked over his glass of milk, right onto Aya. Yohji had laughed, Ken apologized, and Aya glared. Omi had brought a towel and attempted to wipe off Aya's pants, until he realized he was wiping off Aya's pants. Yohji had tossed a pretended glare his way and the shorter blond and turned approximately the color of Aya's hair.

Yohji chuckled again at the memory.

"It wasn't funny Yohji-kun!" Omi pleaded, placing away a plate.

"Oh, come on!" He let out the soapy water and tried his hands on a nearby towel. "Where'd Aya go?"

"Upstairs."

He tossed the towel at Omi and wandered to the living room. Plopping down on the couch, he watched Ken watch him. The brunette was anything but comfortable. He shifted and twitched, attention only half on the soccer game. Yohji smiled, the opportunity was all too perfect. Slowly he scooted down the couch, closer to the other boy. Reaching out a hand, he stroked Ken's thigh. Ken's eyes widened and Yohji fought the urge to laugh. Running his hand higher, he pretended not to look. Suddenly Ken sprung from the couch, tripped over the coffee table, and fell gracelessly onto the floor in front of the TV. Yohji laughed.

"Don't you have something better to do than torturing me?" He glowered, realizing how he'd been fooled and damning his eldest teammate with all the mean thoughts he could muster.

"As a matter a fact, I do." Leaving the infuriated boy behind, Yohji wandered up the stairs to find his newest obsession, namely Aya. However, the redhead was not in his room. Hopefully he had not snuck out again, as he was prone to do on occasion.

Walking down the hall, Yohji stuck his head in the bathroom just to check. No Aya. Maybe he would sleep alone tonight after all. Yohji did not take well to sleeping alone. Opening the door to his room, he flicked on the light and was instantly filled with delight as the blood rushed from his head to other, lower, areas of his body.

This was definitely a good thing.

On his bed sat Aya. He wore one of Yohji's t-shirts, only one of Yohji's t-shirts. It was blue and worn and just long enough to be on the edge of decent. His long pale legs were folded behind him and his hands folded between them. The look on his face said everything.

Yohji was /not/ sleeping alone tonight.

He shut the door and leaned against it, running his tongue over his dry lips.

"Aya, where are your pants?"

"Gone."

"Gone?" He strove to hold on to his serious expression in leau of jumping up and down screaming 'There's an Aya in my bed!'

"Do you think I need them?"

"No, not at all." A whisper of an idea ghosted through his head, and catching the content, Yohji knew it was not from his conscience. "Hm, Aya, what're you doin' here tonight?"

Only a hint of confusion made it onto the face of his friend, "Why do you /think/ I'm here Yohji?"

Yohji took a step forward, only one. "Well, I'm not really sure Aya. I think you better show me."

"Come here," it was the little smile again and it took all the control Yohji had to do just the opposite.

"Nope."

"What?"

"Show me Aya. Touch yourself for me."

There was a second of complete silence and Yohji wondered if he'd pushed too far too fast. This was Aya after all. Just as an apology was forming on his lips, Aya moved. Scooting backward and pulling his legs in front of him, he leaned against the mass of pillows Yohji's bed sported, their black satin making his skin seem even more pallid. Bending one knee toward him, he watched the blond 's expression.

Yohji, for his part, was trying not to embarrass himself by drooling.

Painfully slow, Aya folded back the hem of the t-shirt revealing his manhood to the staring emerald eyes. It was pale and perfect, just like Aya. Yohji stared as he grasped with a loose fist, running it up and down, his eyes meeting the other's strongly.

His motions were slow and deliberate as he brought his other hand around to touch his balls, his breath shortening and his mind wishing for another's touch. Little gasps and pants filled the room, his chest rising and falling in a rapid pattern. The first hand continued its path, up and down, slow and steady, but the second crept lower. The moment a finger crossed the tight ring of muscle, Aya moaned.

"Yohji..."

That was it. Yohji practically jumped onto the bedside. Grasping Aya's slender hands, he brought them to his own lips and kiss one then the others. The redhead leaned forward to press their lips together, Yohji slipped his tongue inside and fought with the his. His knee had fallen between Aya's legs and the stiff arousal the other had fostered pressed against his jeans. They pulled apart, only a bit, Yohji could still feel Aya's warm minty breath on his face.

"Thank you, for showing me that. I liked it." If there was an understatement, that was it. There was something so strange about the stoic leader pleasuring himself, it was erotic.

"Yohji...let me...let me touch you."

He nodded and laid himself on the bed, but not before his shirt was briskly removed. Aya moved to straddle his hip, letting the t-shirt fall to cover himself again; Yohji almost mourned the loss. The thought fled as soft lips sucked at his neck roughly, nipping at the hollow formed there. They moved lower, making noises of delight as they caught one nipple then the other. Lighter kisses led to the waistband of his jeans.

Aya popped the snap, with his teeth. Yohji's eyes widened as a predator-like Aya slid down hid pants and boxers, tossing them aside and crouching at the foot of the bed. Whispering caresses flowed back up the inside of his thigh then grasping at the pulsing column of flesh that pulsed with the rhythm of Yohji's blood. He stroked gently, soft and slow, kissing along the shaft and head.

"Please...need you..."

Yeah, he knew he was begging. Big deal, big fucking deal. Right now there was a beautiful redhead twirling a finger through the shot hair between his legs. The action was cut off and Aya looked to him for instruction. Unable to move too much without unfortunate consequences, he indicated the nightstand drawer.

Aya leaned over, 'accidentally' brushing him in all the right places to pull out the small tube.

"Better than jam..." Yohji breathed.

Aya nodded. Sitting across Yohji's upper thighs, he opened the cap and squeezed a fair amount into his hand. Yohji shuddered as the cool gel contacted with his warm organ.

"Aya....you should...unh...first..."

"Shhhh."

Raising up, Aya positioned himself over the writhing man. With one swift motion, he impaled himself. Yohji moaned in pleasure but Aya's eyes closed in pain. A single tear rolled down his face and Yohji tried to voice his earlier objection. Perhaps Aya was not as aware of these events as he appeared.

"Should have...stretched...you...okay?"

He nodded, quickly swiping at the tear and opening his amethyst eyes to beckon Yohji's desire to the surface once more. The moment Aya began to move, he was lost. Strong hands pressed on his chest for balance as the extreme warmth of Aya took him in over and over. The pace quickened, faster and faster, pushing him closer and closer to the edge. With a last thrust upward, he came.

"Aya!"

Nearly simultaneously he felt the warm seed of the other land on his chest and the hand he had lifted to stroke Aya. After the light faded from his vision, Yohji pulled the younger man against his chest waiting for their breathing to even out.

Yohji pushed back the red hair to place a light kiss on his forehead.

"Know what?"

"Hn?" Now that was an Aya response.

"We need a bath." Making his way into a standing position, Yohji swept Aya into his arms as headed for the bathroom. They were either going to get clean, or very, very dirty.


~tbc~

Retour Chapitre 5